• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Big Fat HELLO From CC

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celestial Ceece

SSBBW Singer
I’m back, did you miss me? I’ve never been on the GLBTQ forums here at dimensions – in fact, I haven’t been on dimensions in so long I forgot what it was like! I’ve spent a lot of time over the past few years dealing with a lot of crap…and a lot of the ups and downs of life. My father recently passed away and that was a major thing for me to have to deal with (heck, I’m still dealing with the fallout from it all – trying to manage his estate, etc).

I wanted to (re) introduce myself to the dimensions community, particularly this part of it! I always used to feel like we needed a space for fat queers and while I found that place in NOLOSE, I felt like dimensions needed it too. After all, I met some of the coolest fat queers RIGHT HERE and made some friendships that have lasted, as well as some that have not.

So here’s a little about me:

I’m Celisa, from Vermont (USA) and I’m F-n-Q. I go to NOLOSE when I can (I couldn’t make it to the last conference even though it was close by due to circumstances including but not limited to my finances). I’m 30, a singer (check out my myspace www.myspace.com/celisastratton) and a hot fat chick! I’m single too – email me if you want to chat sometime! Celisa at gmail dot com. I also have yahoo but am rarely on - though I'd love to chat with some new friends. I have been the target of discrimination recently by some people who would like to think that you can reject somebody for certain jobs based on sexual orientation/sexuality. I dont' want to go into details but suffice it to say I've been laying low online due to this. Maybe I'll talk about it more openly in the future, when I'm not afraid of my sexuality being used against me. Luckily, living in Vermont, you can't be discriminated against based on sexual preference (and many other things) so I am trying not to worry.

If you’re fat and queer, nolose is an awesome organization that I would highly recommend getting involved with. www.nolose.org. If you’re in the NYC area/region, they are putting together their annual Fat Girl Flea market, so check that out and get yourself some cute clothes at a great price. Speaking of this, I believe if you look around the NOLOSE website you’ll find information on mailing lists such as fat dykes and other fat queer stuff that I can’t remember off the top of my head, but I know they exist (I get them in my email inbox every now and again).

Alright, that’s enough for now, but I thought I’d say hey and give a shout-out to all you queer fatties in this forum. I miss conversing with you all – and I miss being a part of a community that accepts me as I am.

Latest posts

Back