• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Chance Encounter - by Anonymous (BBW, BHM, Romance, ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
BBW, BHM, Romance, ~SWG - A well-rounded damsel in distress becomes a partner for life

A Chance Encounter
by Anonymous

I was walking along Main Street in Junction, CO. when a young lady in a car asked, “Sir, can you help me? I seem to be stuck!”

I looked around and there was a very pretty young woman sitting in a late model Honda.

She asked again, “Can you help me; this seat belt is stuck and I can't get out.”

“I'm sorry I didn't see you, how can I help?” I said. I came around to the car and opened the driver's side door. I was stunned; she was very beautiful and appeared very pregnant, or at least, she had a huge belly.

“Please lift up the seat belt; it is stuck in the track and I can't get out.”

I lifted the seat belt as she struggled out of the car. I helped her to her feet; her blouse had ridden up on her belly; she blushed and pulled it down again. “Thanks so much; I might have been stuck in here all morning if you hadn't come along.”

“You're welcome,” I stammered trying not to stare at her huge belly.

She asked, “Do you think you can free the seat belt track?”

“Yes, I think I can,” I said.

“I have to go in the bank for a few minutes, will you wait for me?”

“Yes, certainly I will,” I again stammered. She smiled and half waddled and half walked into the bank.

She was absolutely stunning, blue eyes, shoulder length dark brown hair, a light complexion, a little small in the chest, but very pregnant with a very nice bottom. She was about 5'6” and now I estimated at a pregnant 160#.

It only took me a couple of minutes to free the track and she was back out a minute later. I watched her walk out the bank; I could not help noticing that she did not have a wedding ring on. She came over and asked, “Did you get it fixed?”

“Yes, I have,” I said a little cooler this time.

“How can I repay you?” she asked.

Since I was between situations, I asked, “How about dinner?”

She looked stunned. “You want to go out with me, in my condition?” she asked.

“Yes I do, you're not wearing a ring; I hope I didn't offend you,” I stammered again.

She blushed and started to sniffle a bit, “My boy friend dumped me when he found out I was pregnant, and with my appetite carryingthe baby I've gained so much weight,” she sniffled.

"My offer of dinner stands - I don't think of you as being overly heavy at all.."

Through teary eyes she looked up at me. “You'rte so kind - I'd love to,” she said.

I got her name; it was Cindy. She had rented an apartment east of town and was living alone. Her parents wanted her to come home, but she would not hear of it. She felt that she had gotten herself in to this situation; she could work it out alone. Her parents were helping with her living expenses, though, hence the trip to the bank.

We made a date for that night. I asked her what kind of food she liked. “Italian,” she said.

“Then Italian it is,” I said.

She looked up and smiled, “I have one question,” she asked.

“What is it?” I said.

She asked, “Do you like the way I look, I mean all bloated and pregnant?” She blushed.

I blushed, as I answered her, “Well, yes, actually I do. Pregnancy becomes some people very well. And the appetite is really nothing to be ashamed of - its natural."

I arrive at her apartment at 6:00PM sharp. She lived in a second floor one-bedroom unit. I bounded up the stairs and rang the bell. She opened the door wide and said, “Come in, Ned.”

I almost tripped on the threshold; she was stunning. She had on a tight blue dress that hugged her huge belly and her bottom to the point of panty lines showing through the material. She blushed at my obvious stare. “Do you like my dress?” she giggled.

I again stammered, “Yes, I do!”

“It is one of my favorites, kind of an old friend; it fit a lot better before I got so FAT,” she giggled as she patted her belly. I nearly passed out with desire.

“Shall we go?” I finally muttered.

“Yes,” she smiled. I helped her down the stairs to my car.

“ Where are we going?” she asked, as I helped her get in, trying not to stare at her gorgeous belly.

“To the Italian Underground,” I said.

She almost shrieked with joy, “Oh, that's my favorite restaurant!” I climbed in beside her; I couldn't help noticing how tight her dress was sitting down. The material was stretched over her belly and riding way up on her thighs.

She said, “Since I have been pregnant, all I can think about is eating.” I almost ran the car off the road with that comment.

"That's what this evening's about - dinner for three," I exclaimed.

She giggled, “We are going to have a wonderful evening, Ned.”

We arrived at the “Underground,” I helped her out of car and we started in.

To make conversation, I asked, “How far along are you, Cindy?”

She looked at me and said, “Would you believe, seven months?”

I almost tripped. She giggled again, “Are you that surprised?”

“No, no,” I stammered.

She laughed out loud, “You are so sweet; I just adore you and we hardly know each other.” With that she pecked me on the cheek. I squeezed her hand and walked into the restaurant.

I asked the hostess for a table near the window; she looked up my reservation and guided us to our table. Cindy started looking through the menu with absolute glee.

I read her mind and said “You can have anything you want.”

The “Underground” is a little expensive, but the portions are huge and excellent. She looked up and asked, “Are you sure, Ned?”

“Yes, I am the Sr VP at Junction Title; I do quite well.”

She smiled. “Well in that case,” she said, “I will have an order of pasta and alfredo sauce, an order of spaghetti and meat balls, and an order of stuffed manicotti.”

I had to hold the menu up to cover my glee at her choices.

I said, “I'll have the same.”

She looked up and giggled, “Are you sure?”

I stuck out my own little belly and patted it, “Yes, I am.”

She smiled with tears in her eyes, “This is going to be a wonderful evening, Ned.” She reached across the table for my hand and kissed it.

Our order arrived; the owner of the restaurant came over - she was a large Italian women.

She took one look at Cindy's belly and smiled with glee. “What a nice couple,” she said, “Anything you need you just ask for Mama.” She winked at me as she moved away to welcome other dinners.

Cindy dug in to the food with relish. She laid the napkin over her belly and breasts so as not to spill any food on her dress. She ate with startling speed, smiling between bites.

I was so turned on watching Cindy stuff herself with the rich food. I couldn't control my own appetite, I shoveled food into my mouth as fast as Cindy did.

After an hour and a half, the plates were clean of food. We both sat back in our chairs and stared at each other's bellies.

Cindy's belly was HUGE. I could not help but stare at it. She rubbed her belly, which was straining the material of her dress. She now looked eleven months pregnant with twins. I don't think she could move on her own at that point. She burped a couple of times, blushing after each. She looked up into my admiring eyes, “Ned, I hope you don't think I'm a pig?

"No way,my fair lady," I exclaimed

“My old boy friend was such a jerk; I could never eat anything in front of him; he always made a big deal of me gaining any weight at all,” she said.

“Cindy,” I said, “This has been the most wonderful date of my life.”

She got a little teary eyed, “Ned, I can't believe I found you, you are the greatest guy I have ever met.”

She giggled just then, “ Ned, it looks like you have had too much to eat! Look at your belly; you're almost as big mine,” she laughed.

I looked down and she was right; I was pretty bloated, too. My belly was straining at the buttons of my dress shirt; I had undone my belt without remembering when during our gorge. I had gained weight in the last couple of years, business lunches, drinking beers as bars and lack of exercise had left me at 205# and 5'11” with a growing belly of my own.

“Do you want dessert?” I asked. She said she did, but she wanted to wait awhile.

“I wanted to invite you back to my apartment after dinner,” she said, “but I don't think I can get up the stairs in my present condition.” She giggled as she patted her huge beautiful belly.

“Then why don't we go to my house?” I suggested. “It is not far from here, in the new subdivision north of town.”

“Any stairs?” she asked giggling again.

“No,” I said, “it's a ranch style house; I do have a hot tub and a swimming pool, though.”

“Then it's settled,” she said. “Your house it is. Can we stop by my apartment so you could go up and get me something a little more comfortable?” she said coyly.

Trying to hide the quaver in my voice, I said, “But of course.”

Not without some difficulty we got to our feet. Cindy's belly was magnificent; her dress hugged her like a second skin. I was so afraid that she would burst out if as I helped he waddled out of the restaurant. I noticed several other male and female patrons look at her in awe, I was so turned on I could hardly walk Her bottom was pressed against the material of dress so hard that she had the greatest panty lines I have ever had the pleasure to admire. Her bottom shifted up and down in the tight dress; I was in heaven.

My own belly was so bloated; I couldn't buckle my belt or close my sport coat, much to Cindy's delight and my own self-conscious embarrassment. I was also having a little trouble walking. I paid the bill at the front counter to a smiling Mama; she gave me 20% off the bill, and she had enjoyed watching us so much. She practically demanded that I make another reservation before we left!

I got Cindy to the car without her dress bursting open, but as I helped her sit down, it was too much for the strained material. The seam down the side let go with a resounding RIP.

Cindy just started laughing, I could hardly contain myself as a watched her gorgeous belly emerge for the confines of her dress. She patted her belly and said, “You better hurry; I'm starting to feel hungry for dessert, Ned.”

I got in the car trying not to stare at her belly, now barely in her panties and bloated against her breasts. We drove over to her apartment.

When I got out, I forgot what I had done to myself that evening and split my trousers right down the seam in the back. Cindy shrieked with laughter as I blushed. I hurried upstairs to her apartment to gather some clothes, her bikini and some panties and bras. I hurried back down to the car; she checked out what was brought and with an approving peck on the cheek we were off to my house.

I pulled into my driveway, put the car in park and got out. I came around to help Cindy, out. She admired my house as I helped to slide off the seat and help her to her feet. I could not help staring at her huge belly bursting out of what was left of her dress. She just giggled, “I really love being with someone who truly appreciates my body as you do, Ned.”

“I'll help you to the bedroom, so you can change,” I said.

“Can we go for a swim and a dip in the hot tub before dessert?” she asked. I couldn't believe my luck. I helped her to the bedroom; she asked if I could unzip her dress since she could no longer reach around it. I helped her pull it off.

She asked be very coyly to help her get into her bikini, since she was so big, she was having trouble bending over. I could hardly control myself but I helped her change. She looked fantastic in her bikini, her belly bulged over the waistband; the leg openings cut into her round bottom cheeks, the top laid on top of her belly. She walked out toward the pool; I could hardly contain myself watching her bottom bounce up and down as I followed her down the hall.

I went into my bedroom to change, I pulled off my tight clothes and was stunned to see my reflection in mirror. I looked very bloated; my belly stuck way out in front of me. Two buttons had popped off my shirt driving home. I found my bathing suit and struggled into it.

It was a boxer type, but I had gained quite a bit of weight and having my own pool I didn't bother to buy a new one. My belly sagged over the waistband and the leg openings squeezed against my thighs, the leg openings of the liner gave me my own panty lines! I carefully walked out to the pool to join Cindy.

I saw a vision when I got to the pool. She was sitting on the pool steps in the shallow end with her gorgeous belly sticking up out of water. She was rubbing her belly and coyly looked up at me. “Well, look who had a big dinner,” she said.

I laughed, “Look who's talking.” She giggled again and patted her belly.

“Before you get comfortable, why don't you get us some dessert?” she said.

“Certainly my dear,” I said. I went into kitchen and got out a half-gallon of B & J's ice cream, along with some syrup, and bowls.

She shrieked when she saw the ice cream. I said, “We better eat this fast so it won't melt all over the place.”

She giggled and patted her belly and said, “Don't worry.”

I spooned out the rich dessert and we both ate as fast as we could. In a half hour all the ice cream was gone. Our bellies were now stretched to the max. I got up to clear away the debris of our little feast and split the back seam out of my swimsuit.

Cindy giggled and slapped my big butt and said, “I will buy you a nice little Speedo for the big rear end of yours; I just love watching it jiggle as you walk.”

I kidded her about how the bikini was holding up. She patted her belly and pushed it against me. She just looked at me and said, “I think it is time to retire to the bedroom.”

I helped her up and toweled her off. We then waddled to my bedroom. We helped each other strip off our tight swimsuits and lay on the bed. I explored her belly and breasts as she kneaded my bloated belly. I lay down and she mounted me, her beautiful belly lying on top of mine, I raised my arms to cradle it as we made love. It was the most fantastic lovemaking I had ever had.

Fortunately, our date had been on a Friday night. I got up, struggled into a pair of briefs; I was still bloated from the previous evenings pleasures, grabbed a t-shirt which was tight around my middle and headed for the kitchen.

I fixed a huge breakfast for us. Pancakes, French toast, bagels, English muffins, a couple of pounds of bacon, sausages, big jug of syrup, juice and coffee was served out by the pool. Cindy woke up to the smells of the wonderful breakfast. She struggled in to a pair of bikini panties and a bra. She found an old dress shirt of mine, which she buttoned around her breasts, but left the lower buttons undone so her huge tummy could just bulge out.

She looked fantastic, her panties framed her gorgeous bottom, the shirt hung down along side her incredible tummy. She patted her tummy and giggled, “I'm going to get so FAT, dating you, Ned.”

She poked me in the belly, where the waistband sagged below it and my t-shirt rode up over it. “I think you are too, Ned,” she said.

We sat down and dug into the wonderful food. It took us two hours to gorge ourselves with all that I had prepared. We sat back, with glazed expressions on our faces, our mouths smeared with syrup and grease. Cindy's belly was even bigger! The buttons of my old shirt and let go, she sat back rubbing her belly, in just her bra and panties. My t-shirt had ridden up to my rib cage; the waistband had disappeared under my belly and was somewhere between my belly and thighs.

Cindy burped; she patted her belly and said, “Ned, I think we both better go shopping today or we will not have any clothes to wear be the end of this weekend, BURP.”

I agreed, but I had an idea, “Let's let each other pick out the clothes for the other,” I said.

She giggled, “Oh that would be so much fun, LET'S GO,” she shrieked. We cleaned up the mess.

I found some sweats that just covered Cindy's belly. My own sweats looked like tights on me, but it was all I had to wear. We got into my car and headed for the mall.

Cindy went right to the Big & Tall Shop with me waddling in behind her. The salesman who was a good deal fatter than me was startled by our sudden appearance and our appearance in general. My old sweat pants clung to Cindy's belly and her bottom like a second skin; her panties were now so tight that she had the most glorious panty lines both he and I had ever seen. My sweats looked like tights on me. I was having trouble keeping my t-shirt pulled down over my belly and the waist string around it.

Cindy had him get some briefs, with a French high cut leg openings and low in the front. She got some XXXL t-shirts, a couple pairs dress trousers for work and two new dress shirts. She giggled the whole time and kept poking either my bloated belly or jiggling cheeks of my round bottom. We then headed for the mall's maternity shop.

The salesgirl there was also pregnant, but nowhere near Cindy's size. She almost fainted when Cindy told her she was only seven months along. She taped Cindy's huge belly, which came to 43 inches. I picked out some new bikini panties, French cut, of course. I also got a couple of pairs of my favorite maternity wear, black stretch pants, some new bras, and a couple of tops. I also got a leotard and a new bikini swimsuit for Cindy.

On the way out of the mall, she saw a swimsuit shop, asked me to wait and went inside. She came out a couple of minutes later with a big grin on her face. I said, “What is it?”

She just giggled and said, “It's a surprise; let's go home.”

On the way home we swung by Cindy's apartment; we packed up several outfits and all of her lingerie. One more stop at the grocery store for more “supplies” and then we went home.

I carried the seven bags of groceries into the kitchen and put them away. I got turned on just thinking about us eating it all. I fixed a large lunch of cheeseburgers and fries, whole milk for Cindy and a dark lager for me. She called from the bedroom to take lunch out to the pool. She met me out there in her new bikini black bikini swimsuit. It was nice and tight in all the right places. She handed me a black Speedo suit, poked my belly and giggled, “Put this on and let's have lunch; I'm starved.”

I struggled into the Speedo in the bedroom. It was pretty tight, but the spandex material stretched to contain my big butt; the waistband cut into my belly and there was quite a roll below the both leg openings. I went back out to the pool, Cindy loved the Speedo on me; she giggled with delight and pinched my butt as I struggled to sit down next to her.

We stuffed ourselves again with all cheeseburgers and fries I had made. We sat in the shallow end of the pool on the steps with our bloated bellies sticking up out of the water.

Neither one of us able to move for nearly an hour; I finally got up and cleared away lunch dishes. I fixed a couple of huge ice cream cones and brought them out the pool. Cindy exclaimed, “Oh Ned, we are going to get so FAT!”

I just laughed, patted my bloated belly and said, “You promise?”

We wolfed down the ice cream and headed for the bedroom again.

It was difficult for us to make love; we had gotten so big in both of our bellies. I lay in the bed rubbing Cindy's gorgeous belly; she had her hand kneading my round soft butt.

We fooled around all afternoon, snacking and getting each other aroused. I fixed a couple of large pizzas, and we stuffed our selves with the pizzas and anything else that got near our mouths. We fell asleep, her huge belly against my back and her hands holding my round butt.

The next morning, after showers and another massive breakfast, we decided that she should move in with me. With some difficulty we got her things out of the apartment, gave the landlord notice and got her settled in my house.

Cindy delivered twin girls two months later. At her last OB/GYN appointment she weighed 190 lbs. The doctor was concerned, but Cindy had never been happier. I had ballooned to 265 lbs. With a huge round belly with a 48” waist and a butt to match. Cindy teased me that I needed my big butt as a counter weight for my huge belly.

We were married six months after the girls were born. My weight has stayed fairly stable at 265 to 275 lbs. I still wear a Speedo in the pool. Cindy loves wearing bikinis and t-shirts around the house and tight stretch pants and tops in public. She loves showing off her well-fed figure, now over 200, our cute little daughters and her big round husband!

Latest posts

Back