• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A date dilemma

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GentleSavage

I don't bite too much...
So I don't really know where this belongs, but considering that I think of myself as a BHM, and the person this issue pertains to is, I assume at least, a FFA, I thought this would be the best option. So if I'm wrong, please be gentle...

Anyways...

So at school there is one girl, lets call her Megan, who I see every now and then. And whenever I see her, I start to chat with her. I've known her for the past four years, but this year we've been seeing a lot more of each other. We've had some meals together at the caf in our school a few times, and we've hung out at other times as well. We have a lot in common, and our sense of humor is more or less identical.

So we're eating dinner one day, and she notices my wallet on the table, and takes it. She then proceeds to empty it all out, threatening to take all of my money and credit cards. (I knew she was joking, I was laughing along with her). Anyways she notices a gift card to a restaurant that she enjoys. She then gives me the rest of my wallet, but without that card. Now at this point I have a feeling as to where this is going, but I continue on anyways.

So I ask her for my gift card back, and she says that she'll only give it back if I promise to take her out there. In my head I am saying that I don't like to be played, but I did think it was kind of cute. And also I'm a little OCD, and I really wanted my card back. So I promised that I would take her out to the restaurant.

Which should be fine. I have a date. Go Adam. But the problem is, I don't really think I like her more than a friend. And Now I think that I made the wrong choice by agreeing to go out with her. But I didn't want to hurt her feelings then. Thanksgiving break happened right after this, and I haven't really talked to her since. I don't even have her phone number.

So I suppose my question has several layers: A) Did I lead her on by being nice and having meals with her, although not regularly, but fairly common, or by my chats? B) Did I make the right choice in agreeing to a date? C) Should I go through with the date, because who knows what will happen and I could end up liking her?

Also may I add that I've gotten the feeling that she's liked me for awhile.

And another thing (my gods I don't know when to stop) I've never really been on a date before, so I don't even know what the so called protocol is for this type of thing.

I hope your reaction to this isn't tl;dr.

Latest posts

Back