• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Drink of What? - by Neogenevieve15 (BBW, Abduction, Force Feeding ~~WG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neogenevieve15

~BBW, Abduction, Force Feeding ~~WG - force feeders snatch an unsuspecting victim for purposes unexplained

A Drink of What?
by Neogenevieve15

Kerri, a 22 year old girl, had been minding her own business until out of nowhere someone grabbed her and hauled her into a white van with tinted windows. The figure, obviously a man, tied her hands and feet and blindfolded her eyes. The figure then held her from behind. Another set of hands started feeling her up by first running his hands down her sides of her torsol and then up skimming along and slightly touching her breasts. The hands came around and cupped her breasts.

“Mmm, very very nice.”

“Should we get started, boss.”

“Yes, we should.”

“What do you want?! Please, let me go!”

“No can do, babe. You have been specifically selected.”

“What are you going to do to me?”

“Nothing too bad. Say, are you thirsty?”

“W..Huh?”

“Dumb ditz! I said are you thirsty? Do you need me to spell it out for you?”

“Why are you asking that?”

“Man, a guy shows his concern to your well-being, and you have the audacity to question why? What do your parents’ teach you?”

“What should we do, boss?”

“I don’t know maybe we should kill her,” boss says non-chalanty

“No! Please, don’t kill me!”

“Then, are you going to be difficult?”

“No, I…I won’t be d..difficult.”

“Good. Now, are you thirsty?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, open up.”

Without warning, Kerri’s mouth was filled with liquid.

“Swallow.” Kerri swallowed the liquid down.

“How did that taste?”

“A little bitter.”

“Good, that’s what is supposed to taste like. Here, have some more.”

“Oh, I don’t need anymore, thank you.”

“I said have some more.”

Not wanting to be difficult or get killed, Kerri opens her mouth again for more of the strange liquid. Through the entirety of the car ride, Kerri is fed cup after cup of the liquid. She heard the three men in the van breathing heavily, but she thought it was because they had breathing problems. She had asked for the name of the liquid but only got reprimanded, so she didn’t push it. The van slowed down and stopped as Kerri swallowed the last cup they gave to her. She heard the van door open and was roughly hauled out of the van.

“Hey Chief”

“Is this the one?”

“Yes.”

“Did you give her something to drink?”

“Yes, chief. Take a look at this.”

Kerri sensed boss lifting his arm up to show chief what she obviously had drank in the van.

“Whew! That’s a gallon-size milk container! She drank all of that!”

‘A gallon?! Of what?’ Kerri said in her mind.

“So, did you enjoy it, hon?”

“Yes. Please, will you let me go, now.”

“You see, the only problem we had with her was her mouth,” boss said

“Mmm, hon, we like satisfied customers if you would try some more and finished it we will let you go, okay? We just need feedback.”

“B..but.”

“That or we kill you,” boss said

“Ok, I will drink it.”

“Good girl. Take her inside.”

Kerri was once again hauled inside and then strapped down with her wrists and ankles strapped to the chair.

“Now, babe, since we feed the customers ourselves and they don’t move a finger, we have a couple of options for you. 1. I give you the drink like I did in the van or 2. You drink it on your own by sucking the drink from a straw-like apparatus. What do you pick?”

“2”

“Good choice.”

Kerri heard something heavy being picked up and placed in front of her.

“Alright, boys, set it up. We added some more ingredients to the drink, so it will be tastier.”

After a few minutes, Kerri was instructed to open her mouth. A rubber-like thing was placed in her mouth.

“Okay, you can start now.”

Immediately, Kerri began drinking from the rubber thing with ferocious speed as she tries to get as much of the concoction into her mouth as possible. After awhile of drinking furiously and not reaching an end, she figured she was going to be here for awhile, but she did not quit on drinking as fast as she could. Boss was right that it was tastier.

Kerri was still sucking on the flavorable concoction of what? for a while now. She did not know how long it was. The drink never ended. She stopped sucking furiously after she realized she was not close to the ending. The mixture tasted like a strawberry smoothie. Her stomach did ache from drinking. She did not know how much she had. She knew they would not let her go until she had emptied all of it. So, she sat there sucking away waiting for the inevitable end.

Unaware to Kerri, Boss and the runt had long ago stopped watching tv and had been staring at her. Both were breathing rather hard and squirming a lot. Boss looked at his watch and realized it was 11:00pm. Sighing, he got up and walked over to Kerri.

"Babe, it is 11pm. Let's see how much you have left. Runt, open the lid. The rubber tube was taken out of her mouth as she waited to hear the news.

"Looks like a quarter full."

"A quarter full? I can drink it," Kerri says desperately

"You sure. It is getting late. I am really getting tired," boss says.

"I can drink it fast!"

"Alright. If you can, drink fast."

The tube was placed back into her mouth and renewed strength Kerri sucked for all that she was worth. Sucking hard on the tube. Making loud slurping sounds, too. The men's heavy breathing were not heard by her over her loud sucks on the tube. Finally, she finished the last of the drink.

"Well, I guess you can drink fast."

"I can go now, right?"

"Go? Who said you can go?"

"You guys said that if I drank all that you gave me then I can go."

"Right, we haven't given you all of it yet. We still have more in the storage room."

Kerri felt like crying.

"Now, it is too damn late. Let's get you out of that chair and into your room."

Her hands and ankles are freed. She tried to stand up but because she hadn't walked for awhile and also because of the excess drink she had she nearly fell down. The men hauled her on her feet and took her to a room. Her eyes were blindfolded so still couldn't see a damn thing. She felt herself being thrown in the room. The door slammed shut and locked.

"You can take off the blindfold," boss voice muffled through the door. Kerri took it off and blinks her eyes several times to a dim-lit room.

"Here are the rules. This is your room when we send you to sleep. You can only take the blindfold off in here. There is a bathroom in there, but there isn't anything in there that you can use as a weapon so don't even think about it. The bathroom is there for you to wash yourself. Next to the bed is a alarm clock which is already set to the time we want you up. If you aren't ready by 8am with your blindfold on when we come to get you, we will kill you, understand?"

"Y..yes, I..I understand."

"Good, pleasant dreams," with that the men left her to herself.

Kerri sank down in the (surprisingly) comfy bed and cried her eyes out. She fell asleep like that.

Latest posts

Back