• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A fat princess

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ayare

Greetings all.

I'm writing a fantasy story whose main character is a very overweight and rather short girl. Understand though that weight gain is NOT the central issue of the story - it's just something that this character has to deal with as another challenge during her "adventures", so to speak. However, I want to make sure I'm displaying her weight in a realistic way, and I know very little about getting fat myself. So I'm coming to you guys for help.

Anessa is a princess and wears the historically less-confining clothes of the 1800's (not that that's relevant but just to improve the imagery...). She is 5 ft 2 inches tall, and is an hourglass figure with an extremely large bust (I know - it's a fantasy of mine but it's justified in the story because that's how she still manages to attract the majority of male's attetention even at her size). She's also 20 years old, strong and healthy. Realistically, what do you think her mobility would be like at the following weights?
425lbs
480lbs
550lbs
675lbs

They're the weights she appears at during the story. Keep in mind that her breasts grow larger as she does - what are the troubles associated with large breasts? How do they get in the way? Her belly is also large but she has ample hips and a rather protruding bottom, so she's a well-rounded figure;)
How far could she walk at each weight. How fast? Describe her walking - if she's waddling, what's causing it?
How far/fast could she run at each weight? At what weight could she not run anymore?
How would stairs be tackled at each weight? How many flights do you think she could handle?
How about sleeping in bed at each weight? Does she have trouble getting comfortable?
How about getting out of bed at each weight?
How about sitting down/standing up at each weight?
Getting into and out of carts and wagons at each weight?

Address as many points as you like and any more you think I've missed. Try to be as realistic as possible. It IS a fantasy novel but I want it to be a respectable one - It's not ABOUT her getting fat like a fetish story. It's about her trials and tribulations. Remember she is a princess so she has ample help to assist her in every way she needs (so list it if you think she needs it) but she's also a private person and wants to do as much as she can on her own as possible - so she's not going to make a show of it.

And of course, anybody is allowed to comment and I particularly value comments from real large women! Hopefully I'll get a better response here than on the health board. Thank you, and I hope you'll take me seriously;)

Latest posts

Back