• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Feeder's First Time

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runningsoft

~BBW, ~Feeding, ~SWG, ~Sex
--I'M BACK--!

I've take a break from Natasha and her friends aboard the Cruiseliner due to an iceberg of writer's block...for now.

I've retooling the ending for that story, so stay tuned.

THIS STORY: comes from deviantart.com, from my profile brosnan007, should anyone want to read it there in it's original 4-Part form. This short story involves weight gain of a young couple for the very first time, enjoy!

--ACT ONE--

I had been working at the Fast Food restaurant for about a year now. Going about my business, kicking ass and delivering great service.

I mean, how hard is it to prepare a burger, dress it and send it up “hot, fresh and right to order”.

And then I met Jennifer.

She was the new girl. She was pretty, but not in the over-the-top sort of way. Those are usually the counter girls. You know, the “face” of the business.

Jennifer had shoulder length dark hair, pale skin, was 5’2’’ and I could only guess weighed 110 and was going to be *sigh* another counter girl. All the guys wanted to work counter. Not because it got out of the grease-filled back area of the grills, but to chat it up with the ladies. But that rarely happened.

I remember that Jennifer and I had exchanged pleasantries during that first day and worked the remaining overlap of my shift, while her new training shift was about to begin.

She said, “Hi, I’m Jen. I like your socks.”

My socks, it turned out were a brown and black one I wore that day as I hurriedly dressed to get to work for my shift. Inwardly mortified, I said with as much coolness as possible, “This is how the cool kids do it around here.” And I winked.

Why the fuck did I wink!

But she laughed and that was it. I clocked out and didn’t see her again for a month.

By that time, I had been working there to get “in” with the managers, and casually asked one evening if she still worked there.

“Actually, she’s in tonight. Close shift.”

“Ah, cool. No reason, just checking. Thought she’d quit, you know the turnover here.”

We laughed, but I was relieved. She was a pretty girl. Plus, it made sense.
Both of us being high-school aged in our final years, everyone’s class schedules were different. That, and we went to different schools.

I was killing in in the back kitchens, firing up orders with time to spare when I heard a voice come from the opposite side of the counter. It was her.

“Hey.”

“Hi.” I said, glancing up.

She came around the corner and smiled at me and then looked down.

“Brown and black.” She said, motioning to her feet to reveal her socks.

“Niiiice,” said drawing out the word and giving a slight bob if the head. But that wasn’t all I noticed. She was a bit chubbier…

From then on, we became work friends then MSN buddies, and eventually we began hanging out in similar circles. Well, as much as you can, being from different schools anyway.

We casually managed to request similar hours for our shifts over the next few months so we could hang out during work and partly after work before her mom picked her up. Often, my shift would end after hers, but she would wait for me and sit in the lobby.

We would sit and talk about sports, pop culture and the like. She would always get the same two things: a large fry with mayonnaise for dipping and a cheeseburger with extra pickles, no onions. For a high school kid, you’d burn through your paycheck pretty quick, but I suppose that’s why employees loved the discount so much. I didn’t know because I never at the food. Water only.

Yep, I was one of those. Afraid to gain weight. Brainwashed by society.

So one particular evening, she was sitting in her usual booth, in her street clothes with the tray in front of her, slowly dipping each golden fry into the whitish cream and bringing it up to her mouth.

I came over and sat across from her, my usual spot. With my water.

“Hey, come sit next to me, I’ve got something to show you.”

I got up slowly, but my brain was spinning. A thousand questions began streaming through my head, each becoming more outrageous and fanciful.

RELAX. She just wants to show you something, I told myself.

So I got up and sat beside her and once seated, a lovely scented fragrance wafted my way and it could only be coming from her.

“What’s up?” I said as nonchalantly as I could.

She leant forward to get her book bag from under the table. Being the male I was, I noticed the ample cleavage. Wow. C’s? D’s? How can you tell?

Not letting her catch my gaze, I coughed as she leant back and brought out a dvd of Terminator 2, extended edition.

Knowing our mutual kinship for the Ahhnuld and many of his films, we agreed that up until that point, he was “Da Man.”

“Oh, fuck. When did that come out?!” I exclaimed, snatching it out of her hands and looking at the special features, etc.

“Two days ago. I got it last night though. Haven’t seen it yet.”

“Wow. Cool. Way cool,” I said, still staring at the cover. Those sunglasses, covering one red terminator eye.

But I sensed something and looked up at her.

She had turned sideways in the booth, one leg resting on the hard plastic, her other hand on the table grabbing for another fry.

I looked at her chest, but then quickly up to her face. Damn hormones!

“Yeah?” I said.

She unconsciously or perhaps consciously pulled her top up a little higher to cover the twins (fuck!) while she spoke, “Well, I don’t have anyone to watch it with. Did you want to hang out at my house tomorrow night? 9ish?”

DING DING DING!

“Uh. I think that’ll be okay. I’ve got to check with home first, but I think I’m free.” (Of course I was free, damn it, or I would make it so.)

“Cool.” She said, the smile there again on her face.

I could feel my face color slightly and she must have noticed, but was kind enough not to say anything. She turned back to her fries and burger while we talked about things at school, movies and the music we both hated.

Every now and then, I took in her profile further. Being in street clothes, everyone looked normal, while I was still in my work uniform. Even though she wore a jacket, I could see the top she was wearing was a bit tight across her middle and that her face looked a bit softer. Well, at least in side profile. She was still ever so pretty. I could feel my thoughts begin to turn towards other things…

We were about to bash the local radio station for playing too much crap, when a horn from outside interrupted us.

“Hey, gotta go. Message me tonight, or whatever.”

I got out of the booth and she skidded out after me. I offer a hand to help her up and she took it, and gave it a little squeeze. I looked into her face and she smiled again. Then leaned forward and pecked me on the cheek.

My face went brick red but she was already gone in a swish of black hair.

“Wow.” I said to myself trying to will away my erection.

--ACT TWO--

I got home and ate a quick dinner and went on the PC. She was already online and I waited until she messaged me first.

She didn’t and my will caved.

“Hi, what’s up?” I typed.

“Good, U?”

“Just got home, ate some food. Playing a video game.”

“Cool. Which one?”

“Final Fantasy VII – the best game ever :p

“Love that game.”

We went on for a bit and I realized how late it had become when I stifled a yawn.

“I’m wiped, I’m head off.” I wrote and went to exit the window.

“WAAAIT!” came the reply.

So I waited for a minute. Then two…

“allo?”, I replied, my annoyance rising.

“I like you.” Came the reply. And then she logged off.

A mix of emotions ran through my mind like wildfire. Okay, she likes me – I’m into her. She’s invited me over to see a movie tomorrow night. Then my mind went nuts conjuring up impossible scenarios. We would have sex. We wouldn’t and I’d get blue balls. Her parents would be there. Maybe they wouldn’t be.

She will call me tomorrow and call it off.

Blah. Girls.

I didn’t get to bed until very late, as I cleaned my teeth still wondering what the hell had just happened over the last few hours. I lay there staring up at my ceiling, waiting for sleep to take me.

--ACT THREE--

Needless to say, I couldn’t pay attention in class the next day. Every lesson went in one ear and out the other. The worst part came during calculus in second period when I was clearly day-dreaming and not paying attention.

Our teacher, an astute man who always picked on those not paying attention, called me out for an answer I didn’t know. Its calculus, nobody should know the answer.

“And the solution for problem seven is?”

“Problem sex? AH – uh seven.” I said. But the damage was done.

I don’t even remember the answer I gave after that. I was just aware of the sniggers from the guys, the looks girls gave me (some approving, some not so much) and the feeling of my face flushing. Looking back, it’s pretty damn funny. Then it was pretty mortifying.

By lunch time, I was overwhelmed with the plethora of scenarios I had managed to think up from the previous night and during that morning. I found salvation in one of my lady friends down the corridor where her locker was, whom I’d known since the cradle and casually brought the subject up.

P. S. Her name was Sara.

Being the more mature one, she forgave what could have been a good bit of friendly jeering. I mean guys and girls liking each other? In high school? So weird.

“Well, she says she likes you. That’s a big step, especially for a girl to say that to a guy.”

“Really?” I said.

“Ugh. Boys.” She said in that knowing tone.

“Okay. She likes you and you like her, right?”

I nodded.

“And you don’t know if you’ll be alone or if her parents will be there?”

“Yes, that’s about it.”

“Well, she will probably think it is a first date, since it will be the first time you two have hung out before alone and not with another group of people.”

“Uh huh.” I said.

“Right, well if I were you, I’d take it slow. Try holding her hand. She’s already kissed you on the cheek, so start from there and see where the night goes.”

“Easier said than done.” I said.

“Dude, really?” she said exasperatedly rolling her eyes.

And quick as a flash, down that deserted corridor hallway, she kissed me on the lips. I went hard instantly. I could feel her body pressing close to mine and knew she felt it too.

We broke apart and she starred down at my jeans and said, “Easy Rover,” and smiled.

Clearly embarrassed and trying to hide my erection with my binder, she put a hand on my arm and squeezed. “Not a bad kiss, but I’d watch the boner though.”

She laughed and I did to, rather awkwardly, and she proceeded to give me a few more pointers and before I knew it the bell had rung, my mind now filled with possibly even more scenarios…Thanks Sara.

I won’t bore you with the afternoon class details, but for any guy, you’ll sympathize that when your mind wanders, erotically, or sometimes even when you aren’t thinking about the ladies, you get those “in-class-erections.” Fun times all afternoon.

I got home and went for a run. It was the only thing I knew would help me
relax.

‘Why was I so nervous? It was only Jen….Jen.’ I thought to myself as I crushed out the miles.

I got home, showered, ‘shaved’ my face and then put on clothing that wouldn’t look like I was trying too hard. Jeans and a graphic t-shirt with a zip hoodie. No dress shirts!

I ate dinner and had a quiet discussion with the fam. but was very aware of the clock which hung over the dining room entrance.

“Got a hot date sporto?” My dad said, taking a swig from a cup.

“N-not really,” I stammered, “Just heading out later tonight to see a movie with some friends?”

“Anyone we know?” My nosy mother asked. God, always so nosy.

“Nope, kids from work. We’re going to see the Terminator 2.”

“I’ll be back!” my dad mimed as he robotted his arms and torso with a decent Arnold impression.

“Yup, that’s it,” I said with a laugh.

We finished dinner by sex (seven) o’clock and I went on MSN, talking with a few other buds and nursing my Mountain Dew. That stuff is fucking great.

“Hey.” It was Jen.

“Hiya Jen,” I replied, keeping it chill, as Sara told me to do. Let her lead the conversation.

“Listen, a bit of a change of plans,” she wrote.

My heart sank somewhere to the level of my liver (or pit of stomach, whichever you like – it’s a narrative, lol) and I took a long pull from my soda, waiting for the next reply.

“Instead of coming over at 9, want to come over earlier?”

“Oh?” I wrote back (HUZZAH!)

“Yeah, my folks are out for a dinner date with old friends, and I’m bored, lol”

“Cool. Want me to bring anything?”

“Have you eaten yet, I haven’t and I’m starving.”

“We ate a bit ago, yeah.”

There were a few minutes of dead air before she replied with, “Hey sorry. Just ordered a pizza for myself. You can have some too if you want.”

“Sure, I’ll chip in.”

“Coke good?” she typed.

“Sure, sounds good.” (Fuck, I. Hate. Coke.)

“Just ring the bell when you get here. Park on the street under the lights.”

“K, bye.”

“Bye :)

*Oh snap, she gave me the smiley face.*

Back