• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BOTH A Fridge Too Far (BHM, BBW, Eating & Stuffing)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiji

A Fridge Too Far

~BHM, ~BBW, Eating & Stuffing

I had been behaving myself for the past few months. It was late September and I had been holding steady since mid-July at between 255 and 260 pounds, down from a high of 275 during the winter. Now it was a beautiful Sunday morning and I was preparing to head out to a professional conference about 300 miles away, and decided to weigh myself before leaving.

255 pounds -- not too bad -- that meant I could misbehave a little while away! I wasn't necessarily planning to gain while away, but looked forward to the ability to binge a little while away from my wife for three days. I figured three or four pounds wouldn't hurt.

My wife of fifteen years was downstairs making me a big breakfast before my departure. She was a great looking woman, carrying 150 (maybe 160) pounds on a 5'8" frame. When we started dating in college, I was a very pudgy 185 pounds on a 5'9" frame with moobs almost as big as her little boobs. She was maybe 115 pounds and so skinny I could count all her ribs. I felt like a blimp next to her and I could tell her parents were disappointed that she was dating a fat guy.

She was kind of a classic late bloomer and within a few years was sporting a very respectable D-cup, so at least my moobs were definitely the smaller of the two of us. And now that we were almost twenty years into our relationship, she was sporting a small belly of her own and had taken to wearing Spanks. But she still looked great and I still felt like a blimp next to her, nevermore so when someone would snap a picture of us together and I could see the full immensity of my stomach sitting out in front of me as well as how fat my face had become. I had massive fat jowls and a well formed double chin. Ugh!

That's why I was happy that I had lost some weight since the winter and hoping that I could lose maybe 20 pounds more. But there was also part of me that wanted to gain back what I had lost and put on maybe 25 pounds more to get up to an even 300 pounds. But I knew my wife, Pam is her name, wouldn't like that and that my in-laws would be even more appalled at how fat a husband their daughter had married. I could hear my very trim mother-in-law whispering to her, but just loud enough so I could hear, "Sam is such a blimp, you need to tell him to lose a hundred pounds!"

Anyhow, the breakfast was great -- three eggs, five slices of bacon, toast with butter and grape jelly -- and I was somewhat full afterwards. I finished packing my bag after breakfast and headed out around 9. The conference was about five hours away and I wanted to get there in time to take a nap and make it to the opening reception at 5 p.m.

We kissed on my way out the front door and I got in the car and got on my way. Although it was about a five hour drive, it actually took me about seven hours to get there due to my making some food stops along the way. I don't know what came over me, but the thought of not having my wife there to see what I was eating just gave me a voracious appetite along the trip.

First I stopped at one of the service centers on the New Jersey Turnpike because I saw that there was a Cinnabon at that stop. Then I stopped at the Chesapeake House off I-95 in Maryland and filled up on Roy Rogers' fried chicken, a holster of Roy's fries, and a large Coke. I stopped for gas between Baltimore and Washington and topped off the car's tank and mine, buying a large bag of little chocolate donuts and a 20-ounce Coke. Then, when I got to Virginia, I caught a mid-afternoon lunch at Five Guys, wolfing down a double burger and what seemed like a brown paper bag full of fries, plus a large Coke which I refilled when I left.

I arrived at the conference hotel with only an hour to spare before the opening reception. My brain was telling me I was hungry again so I was hoping they would have some good eats. Unfortunately, it was heavy on vegetables and dip and light on real food. As I was lingering around the food table, I struck up a conversation with a competitor of mine, who was himself a big guy. He looked to be about 6'1' and maybe 300 pounds and he could tell the look of disappointment on my face, saying "this buffet sucks doesn't it?" "You can say that again," I said.

We introduced ourselves and made a vow to go out and find a decent restaurant befitting fat men such as ourselves. Leaving the reception, we spoke to the concierge and learned there was an all you can eat buffet place only a couple of miles away, so we got in my car and went.

Over dinner, I learned that he had the same problem as me, not that it was really a problem, but he didn't feel comfortable gorging himself while his thin wife was around. But now that we were away from our wives for a couple of days, we pigged out at the buffet and both left satisfied.

This continued throughout the conference, graising at the breakfast buffet each morning, then leaving the meetings about fifteen minutes before the morning break so that we could score donuts and pastries before anyone else, going out at lunch to avoid the skimpy hotel meals, then hitting the ice cream cart at the afternoon break for two or three ice cream bars. And, of course, we were guzzling sugary sodas all day long. At dinner, we would take out clients for extravagent meals with multiple appetizers and desserts for the table.

When I got home on Wednesday night, I gave Pam a quick kiss and said I needed to head upstairs to use the bathroom and change clothes. I quickly stripped to my underwear, but went straight after that to weigh myself.

262 pounds! Seven pounds in three days -- wow! I checked myself out in the mirror and kind of liked what I saw, then I decided that maybe I'd keep on eating more and see if I couldn't pack on some more pounds.

But I also had a devious thought -- what if I could get Pam to gain a little with me? Maybe put on 40 or 50 pounds to get up to an even 200? That way, if I could get up to 300, there would still be a one hundred pound difference between us.

The more I thought about it the more I liked that idea!

I started putting my plan in action the next Saturday. Pam was going with some friends to an event in a town about 60 miles away and would be gone almost all day. So I decided to visit a local bakery that she liked but rarely visited herself.

The bakery carried a type of danish that Pam particularly loved. I occasionally picked up a half dozen of the danish for her and they would usually last about a week. But that day I bought a dozen instead under the guise that Pam could freeze some and enjoy them the next week. But I also picked up a half dozen of the bakery's massive and totally delicious chocolate eclairs.

Of course, two of the eclairs disappeared pretty quickly once I got in the car and wolfed them down in four minutes flat. Upon arriving home, I tried to exercise some restraint, but it was useless as my stomach told me it needed a third eclair to keep the other two company. Then I put the remaining three in the fridge to chill and tried to forget that they were there!

When she got home around 5, Pam went to the fridge to grab a bottled water and asked about the two bakery boxes in there. I told her I had bought her favorite danish and she told me what a great husband I was. Then she asked what was in the second box and I told her "eclairs." She said "I'm starving, so do you want to split one?"

That was what I was waiting for and I said "why don't you go upstairs and relax and I'll bring it up for you?"

"Great idea" she said. And I told her "you should get comfy" and started massaging her shoulders down to her hips, then reached around and massaged her breasts, then slid one hand down to her crotch and started massaging down there too. Pam then turned around and gave me a long kiss while I continued massaging between her legs, and said "give me five minutes and then come on up Big Boy."

At the four minute mark, I stripped down to nothing, grabbed the box of eclairs, and rushed upstairs to find Pam naked on top of the bed and looking incredibly seductive. But I was thinking how much better she would look at 200 pounds!

I climbed next to her in bed, removed one eclair from the box and started to feed her, pausing occasionally for a chocolate and custard-tasting kiss. When she asked wasn't I supposed to be sharing it with her, I told her "all of this is for you, then you can feed me one." She kind of moaned when I said that, then finished off the rest of hers.

Then I surprised her and pulled out a second eclair. She thought this was the one she was supposed to feed me and I did take a bite off the end. But then I dipped the eclair to each of her D-cup sized breasts, putting a dab of custard on each nipple, which I then proceeded to lick off with my tongue while pinching her clitoris and inserting my fingers into her wetness. As she moaned more, I fed her more and more of the second eclair. I was awaiting her protest about eating so much, but surprisingly none came!

Soon the second eclair was all gone and Pam begged me to climb on top and take her properly. But as I was doing so, I grabbed the remaining eclair and took a quick bite to sustain my energy, then I inserted myself into her and started feeding her the rest of the eclair! I went slowly and gave her a bite after each of my thrusts. After about five thrusts, the massive eclair was all gone -- I was amazed how insatiable her appetite was that afternoon! If she kept this up, she'd be at 200 pounds in no time.

Once we concluded, Pam snuggled up close and whispered "that was delicious!" I asked "do you mean the eclairs or the sex?" And she said "both!"

Before going to bed that night I decided to check the fridge to see how many danish Pam had consumed and was surprised to see that three were already gone. She consumed three more before breakfast the next morning, which meant that what used to take a week to consume had disappeared in less than 14 hours!

When I checked again on Sunday night, I noticed that the box was in the trash can with nothing left inside. That's when I knew my plan would work -- she had consumed a dozen danish in less than a day and a half. Binges were my thing, not hers -- she had never done anything remotely like that before!

The next Sunday was my birthday and Pam asked what I wanted to do, so I deliberately suggested that we go to the Sunday Brunch at the 4-star hotel in town. But first, I decided to reenact the eclair incident from the previous Saturday, plus I bought two dozen of her favorite danish. This time, I got four eclairs into her while she rode me in the bedroom, and a full dozen of the danish were gone by the time we left for Sunday brunch.

At brunch, Pam matched me plate for plate through four trips to the serving tables. Then, I made a fifth trip, but came back with a plate full of deserts which I proceeded to feed to Pam. There were mini-eclairs which she wolfed down like the full-sized ones she had consumed the day before, plus carrott cake, and brownies. Amazingly she finished all of what I brought to feed her -- again, her appetite was totally out of character for her and was really turning me on!

This went on for weeks and after three months Pam was definitely showing the effects of her gluttony. And the sex was great! Pam had never been one to play with my belly fat, although I longed for her to do so, but on the third Saturday afternoon feeding and ***ing session, I tried something different. She was riding me again as I fed her more eclairs, and I grabbed her hands and put them on my big protruding bottom belly roll and told her to sqeeze my fat while as she rode. I was really pleased because she enjoyed it greatly, saying between bites of chocolate and custard that she "loved" all my belly blubber. In fifteen years of marriage she had never said that!

About the sixth week, she asked me how much I weighed (she had never asked me that question before!). I said "let's find out" and I led her to the bathroom scale. I kind of expected that I had gained a lot of weight myself trying to get her fatter, but the scale only read 281 pounds -- a gain of less than twenty pounds since my return from the fattening conference. I was actually a little disappointed, but supposed that I hadn't had a chance to eat more since Pam was consuming the eclairs and other treats almost single-handedly!

Then, I said "it's your turn babe." "I'm not getting on that thing" and I said "yes you are" and wrapped my arms around her expanded body and used all my strength to drop her on top of the scale. The read-out amazed me -- 191 pounds! Pam was aghast, but I talked her down, fondling all her wobbly parts like a horny teenager and telling her how beautiful she was. Then I led her to the bedroom for some more wild lovemaking (and her weekly dosage of eclairs).

She was much better afterwards as I continued to fondle her lovely body and we actually made love a second time that afternoon. Then she got gloomy again, telling me "I can't believe I gained thirty pounds in such a short time -- let's face it you are married to a fat hippo." I pulled her closer to me and gave her a long kiss and told her she was the sexiest I had ever seen her and that I not only liked, but loved, that there was more of her to love now.

There was one eclair left in the box and I pulled it out and gave her a bite and told her I wanted her to finish it off ... "for me." It was gone in four big bites and I said "that's my sexy girl." I knew she was OK when she said she was still hungry and asked "where are we going for dinner?"

We had another weigh-in two Saturdays later and this time she was anxious to get weighed. I got on first and registered a whopping 293 pounds, a twelve pound gain in two weeks. She was absolutely giddy that I was that close to 300 pounds, then she climbed on while I played with her now bulbous ass cheeks and cute little rolls of back fat. She told me to stop so she could check the read-out and when I did she shrieked -- "209 pounds, I've gained 18 pounds in two weeks -- I'm a blimp!"

She turned around and I kissed her and started playing with her expanded breasts (now at least an E-cup) and cute belly rolls, before telling her "you're my blimp and to me you are the sexiest woman on the face of the earth, now come in the bedroom and ride your even bigger blimp of a husband!"

Then I told her it was her turn to feed me all the eclairs -- I had bought a full dozen that morning! But first, she asked me to go downstairs and fetch her new batch of danish -- she said, oh so seductively, "I want to be 250 pounds ... for YOU" and added "and YOU my blubbery blimp of a husband -- I want you to abandon all restraint and eat your way up to 400 pounds for ME!" As she said it, Pam was fondling her much larger breasts with one hand, while fingering herself with the other. It was so damned hot and my little guy was poking out from under my larger bottom belly roll and ready to go.

But I stood dumfounded for a moment at the thought of a combined 650 pounds of us and she barked at me "go Tubby -- you turned me into a fatty and your fat mama needs her danish, NOW!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back