• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A fun "workout"? read and enjoy!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumpum

I am a martial artist and therefore need to perform a fair amount of conditioning activities. My wife, who enjoys the results of my conditioning almost as much as I appreciate her being a sexy BBW, asked me to develop a routine for her. I being a dyed in the wool FA/encourager was hesitant at first. She explained that she was mostly interested in strength and general maintenance of good heath. (her blood pressure, cholesterol, EKG results are all in good order, much to the “dismay” of her doctors lol). She is not very big at all, her weight is about in the mid 200’s. Here is the fun part, I agreed to develop a routine but told her one is real and one is a joke. YOU decide which is which. She was nearly rolling over in laughter when she read them both..(thankfully she has come to accept my preferences.)
Hopefully you will enjoy and appreciate the routines as well! Let me know your thoughts…

First routine:
Mon./Weds./Fri. 1 – 4 + Core from list below
Also, intersperse arm swings, Qigong “back bow”, and squats
1. Warm up: 5 min. on stationary bike
2. Flexibility/Heath: Qigong (chee goong) 8 pieces of brocade, (each move 6x), p.41 in Qigong book
3. Torso Stabilization: Mat Exercises: A. low back press p. 72 B. leg raise C. balanced back extension (1 set x 10 reps.)
4. Joint Stabilization: A. 2.5 weight dumbbell crosses p. 54 B. flex-T rotators C. upright flys D. Butterflies (1 set. X 5 reps. each)
5. Core Exercises: on Bowflex

Mon.: A. Seated Ab. Crunch: _____ lbs. ____ set(s), ____ reps.
B. Seated Oblique Crunch: _____ lbs. ____ set(s), ____ reps.
C. Bench Press: _____ lbs. ____ set(s), ____ reps.
D. Chest Fly: _____ lbs. ____ set(s), ____ reps.
Weds.: A. Seated Shoulder Press _____ lbs. ____ set(s), ____ reps.
B. Seated Lat Row: _____ lbs. ____ set(s), ____ reps.
C. Seated Bicep Curl: _____ lbs. ____ set(s), ____ reps.
Fri.: A. Triceps Kick Back: _____ lbs. ____ set(s), ____ reps.
B. French Press: _____ lbs. ____ set(s), ____ reps.
C. Leg Extension: _____ lbs. ____ set(s), ____ reps.

Tues.: Full Stretch Routine 45 Min.

Thurs.: Martial art technique or Meditation 15 Minute minimum.

Sat.: Stationary Bike 15 Min.

Sun.: REST!!!

Next Routine…notice similarities and differences lol
Mon./Weds./Fri. 1 – 4 + Core from list below
Also, intersperse with naps, wearing tight clothes, and bending over
6. Warm up: 10 min. on stationary bike (do NOT peddle!)
7. Flexibility/Heath: Qisgong (cheese gone) 8 large pieces of brie, (each move 6x), p.41 in cook book
8. Torso Stabilization: Mat Exercises: A. fat back press p. 72 B. cookie raise C. “Babys Got Back” extension (1 set x 10 reps.)
9. Joint Stabilization: A. 2.5 weight Butterball Turkey crosses p. 54 B. flex-T bone rotators C. upright Chie D. Buttered Rolls (1 set. X 5 reps. each)
10. Sweet Exercises: on Bootyflex

Mon.: A. Seated Nestles Crunch: __2___ lbs. __1__ set(s), __2__ reps.
B. Seated Carmel Corn Crunch: __2__ lbs. __2__ set(s), _2_ reps.
C. Drench Press (soaking wet eating ice cream) 1_Gal. (eat ‘till GONE)
D. Breast Fly: __1___ Pint cream: drink and “accidentally” spill on front of tee shirt
Weds.: A. Seated Pastry Press ___2__ lbs. __5__ set(s), __8__ reps.
B. Seated Latte Row: ___4__ cups __1__ can whipped cream
C. Seated Cheese Curl: __1___ lbs. __2__ set(s), __2__ reps.
Fri.: A. Lazy Kick Back: (do nothing) __1_ set(s), __3__ naps.
B. French Doughnut: ___1__ lbs. __2__ set(s), __3__ reps.
C. Keg Extension: __1___ mug beer __4__ set(s), __10__ reps.

Tues.: Full All You Can Eat Bar (include dessert) 45 Min.

Thurs.: Marshmallow art technique 15 Minute minimum mmmm

Sat.: Stationary Hike 15 Min. (with cotton candy)

Sun.: REST and read food magazines!!! PLEASE follow the above EXACTLY for best results! ;)

Latest posts

Back