• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Holiday Sighting!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gentleman

A sweet treat awaited me at a holiday buffet Saturday night. I was finishing up dinner with a trip to the dessert line, when I heard music to this FA’s ears: “I could live on desserts…but I think you already know that.” I looked down the line to see a cute Hispanic girl working on her 300 lbs. by piling all kinds of goodies high on her plate. Her skinny boyfriend had apparently accompanied her up there for encouragement because he hadn’t brought a plate.

I kept an eye on them as they left for their table, when she suddenly stopped and he ran into her back. She started to grind her ample rear against his pelvis for a few moments before continuing to their seats. He must have been very good this year because I think he got everything he wanted for Christmas!

And I hope all of you in Dims-land have a happy and fulfilling New Year!

Latest posts

Back