• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Human's Tale - by Irish Bard (~BBW, Adventure, Magic )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
~BBW, Adventure, Magic - set in the 12th millenium we emcounter a fsar differemt reality than what we know in the 21st century

A Human's Tale
by Irish Bard

(Author's Note: ok, I'm taking a break from Street Fatter tale to write a story that has been building up inside me for ages, a story of power, control, struggle, religion, love, shame, hatred, gods, demons and BBW's. A lot of the story starts with backstory, so please don't be too aggravated by what is said in the first chapter, it will get better, scouts honour!

Our story begins in the human empire, 12,639 AD. Humanity is now in its fourth incarnation of the empire, known as the "Enlightenment cycle" previously going through Expansion, Consolidation and Hedonism phases. More will be explained as we go on. Trust me, I would not wish to give you anything other that the total picture of the events.

So, away we go...)

Repentant 1: Ignorance

"Blessed be the lord Naudu, he who rides the heavens on his mighty chariot, surrounded by his maidens and loyalist followers." Dimtri recited, his daily prayers echoing when his family had gone to sleep in their hut, the days on the feilds sowing the seeds.

The villages grain store stood like an obelisk in the distance, whilst the Church of the Order of OK-Magi shrouded many of the hovels in darkness.

"Oh mighty god, who has given us the earths, and the heavens, the rains and the sun, who created the world and showed us the way, through the prophet Yefimovich and the mighty tome, the OK-Magi-zien, who has taught us that fat is heretical, and that thin women are always attractive. I offer you my thanks for my family, my father and my mother, for my brothers and my sister, Hurana, who is to be part of your order in a few days, and I present to you this Idol that I crafted from my own hands for your glory of... a dear friend of mine."

He held up the doll of a buxom young woman in a peasants smock. It was crudely made, the stitching on the cloths not done very well, the smile was crooked and one leg was shorter than the other, But it resonated care and love that many sculptures never portrayed. "May her soul rest peacefully in your clasp, Amen."

"Amen, Amen, little brother!"

Dimtri stiffened, Oh Naudu, why, why did she have to be awake now! His sister swaggered down the path, her figure-hugging habit clung to her stick thin body, whilst her eyes radiated wicked glea. Hurana, now Sexy Sister Hurana, sauntered over to her brother.

"What's this, offering pray's at this hour, and use of the family's shrine without my permission?" she leaned in closer, her bony face appearing almost demonic in the half-light. "Surely, that's going to give you a hyding and no food for a week alone but..."

"Let it go, Hurana, please, let it go." Dimtri muttered, standing up and closing the shrine doors, Hurana stopped him.

"I haven't finished yet, now sit down and listen to what I have to say!"

Dimtri did so. This was ridiculous, she was 2 years younger than him, weighting about half his own weight, and yet she could boss him about like his father.

"Not only have you violated many of the rules that I have placed around this house, but, you offer a prayer to the soul of a heretic! That can get you burnt at the stake!"

"Just like you did with Matilda and all her family!"

"She was a fat cow, Dimmy, a fat, useless, stupid cow who was too arrogant to save her soul and diet. What we did was a blessing for them, surely, they would have wanted to be rid of themselves from our lives."

"You tormented her daily, placing her in harnesses and demanding you rode on her. You made all their lives the ultimate punishment, surely you did enough!"

"Let me think... hm... Nope!" Hurana then giggled, picked up the doll and waved it around infront of Dimtris face, her voice dropping an octave, "Flubber, blubber, I'm Matty, I'm so fat I can't get out of bed without it breaking, wubber, blubber!"

"Hurana, Stop it!" barked Dimtri, "I don't care whether you are the highest priest in the world, Don't you have a sense of respect!"

"Mwah, is Little Dimmy upset about the only person who liked him is dead!" Hurana mocked, puckering up her lips before giggling, "Mwah, thats too bad. Looks like your just going to have to be single again!"

"Ok, you've had your fun, now please put the doll back in the shrine!"

"Hm... No," Hurana dropped the Doll onto the floor, "I saw you sneeking into the houses ruins like a little weasel, and I know you were getting something to put in the doll, But your not going to be able to put it in the shrine, because I won't let you! She's going to die for nothing!"

"You little...!"

Dimtri's ran after Hurana, her lithe agile frame skipping around the garden, tripping lightly over the various vegatable patches. Dimtri saw red, He was going to kill his sister now! He didn't care of the consequences, She had done something that was unforgivable, and prevented a soul from passing into the afterlife! This was it, he needed to get the doll back, and somehow keep hold of it. His girlfriend had died in that fire, who cared whether she was a heretic or not, He had loved her and that skinny bitch was going to pay for what she had done!

A stone levitated off the ground and flew into Hurana's knee. She fell down, crying, her parents came rushing out.

"What's all the commotion!"

"He's a witch!" screamed Hurana. "He was chasing me, angry at me for doing my duty, and then made the stones on the ground attack me!"

"What!" boomed his father, striding over to Dimtri, "Dimtri, you are going to get it, lad, no son of mine is a witch, and it ain't starting now!"

"Do not lay a finger on the child, he may curse you," muttered a voice that came from the doorway. An individual, dressed head to toe in black stepped forward.

Dimtri gasped. It must be the Witchhunter, come to kill him for no reason. He noted his staff and black hat, dripping with menace. He took witches away and they were never seen again. He stepped over to Dimtri's father, "You know your duty, deliver him to me, and I will remove him as a problem for you!"

"Yeah!" Hurana jumped up, her injury forgotten, and threw the doll at Dimtri. "Yeah, and take your useless doll with you! the world's better without you around!"

"Silence, sister."

There was no shouting; the Witchhunter merely whispered and Hurana shut up.

"Maybe thou should take a vow of silence?"

"Maybe" Hurana's eyes glazed over. The witchhunter roughly pushed Dimtri to his feet and marched him out into the dead of night.

"This is it," Dimtri thought, "The end, I'm going to die because of something I don't know about and of something I couldn't prevent."

They walked along the only path and continued, marching to death row!

"When I pat you on your back, run as fast as you can and follow me!" muttered the Witchhunter, no longer harsh, but kinder and more friendly, "Trust me, Dimtri, if you don't, then you really will be killed."

"How..?"

"I've been watching you for a long time, now go!" he muttered as Dimitri felt the pat. The action was followed by the sprinting, bounding through the bracken and the bushes, the cold night air whistling round the top of the staff as Dimtri struggled to keep up with the agile Witchhunter.

"Wait up!"

"Don't call out, they'll wake up and found out I stole the wine!"

"Who are you?!"

"The name's Naudu, my young friend!" The witchhunter pulled off his mask to reveal his dark wizened face, his eyes glinting with glee, "and trust me, you'll need to know your new master's name and face!"

Latest posts

Back