• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Little Bit of Wanting to Smack Someone around Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikki

Well, the message above says I haven't posted anything is weeks, so I might as well put in my two cents about something.

I was at a diner with some of my riends and we were introduced to my friend's childhood buddy. He's in town for the holidays of course.

The conversation turned to where we were talking about beer goggles. He got all disgusted when he told a story about the childhood friend's roommate who is 400 lbs. brings home a woman who he states is 700 lbs. I imagine he is exaggerating becuse I felt that vibe from him. Anywho, he goes on saying that no mn in their right mind should have sex with a heavy woman. I'm sitting right next to him and he automatically looks at me and backtracks by saying pretty much my size doesn't count.

In our group, he rubbed other people (a gay man) the wrong way as well. Either way, I hopefully won't have to see him again or maybe he might get pimped slapped by my friend for him to shut the hell up.

Sorry for my rant. I usually don't do this.

Latest posts

Back