• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

a little shameless self promotion

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donna

Well, bless your heart!
I know I have probably mentioned it a time or two ;) but for those that don't know, I used to do an online radio show twice a week. I stepped away from it a few months ago but I miss it and apparently so have the listeners. I am giving it another go and would love to have some new listeners from around here. SO, Monday, June 5th, 8pm to 11pm, eastern time I return for a once a week gig.

If you are so inclined, please listen and pop into the chatroom at HoTMetaLradio (it's FlashChat, very user friendly and doesn't require any registration) say hi and make a song request. Oh and coming soon...a live call in feature (we're still working out the bugs here on that part of it.) Hope to "see" you there!
rockon.gif

wickedsensations.jpg

Latest posts

Back