• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A mental exercise / hypothetical question

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Hopefully this is not too convoluted a question, or just too weird….

Your fairy godmother, guardian angel, or what-have-you, shows up tomorrow and says “Sorry, there is a recall on your body, we’ve got to take it back. Don’t worry, we’ll give you a new one—but all we have available are the other gender. But we have a lot of those available, describe what you’d like and I’ll get you something like that. Oh, and don’t worry, we’ll work it so that your sexual preferences get flipped around too.”

(For those who are bi or gay, please interpret the following questions with the appropriate pronouns added or changed!).

For the FFA, first 'as you are now' questions:
- Would you currently say you are thin-ish, chubby, BBW?
- Is your current preference in men just BHM, or more broad?
Then the hypothetical questions:
- What size of man would you ask to be?
- As a man, what do you think your preference in size range of women would be?
- Finally, if you asked to be a BHM, would you be comfortable dating an FFA?

For the BHM: first 'as you are now' questions:
- Do you prefer being a BHM over being thin?
- Is your preference in women thin, FA-ish, or a very broad range?
Then the hypothetical questions:
- What size of woman would ask to be?
- As a woman, what do you think your preference in size range of men would be?

In case anyone wonders, I just thought that this might bring up some interesting opinions and thoughts, giving us more insight into each other.

ETA: This may be one to go off and think about, and come back and answer later. Certainly that is what I'm doing, so my answer will be along in a day or so. Also, partial answers will be tolerated :)

Latest posts

Back