• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Model Citizen by Tazzmission (~BBW, Extreme Eating, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BTB

a nut, but not just a nut
~BBW, Extreme Eating, ~MWG - what it takes when you're trying to get a high-paid job as maternity model

Poster's note: this was was formerly posted at Stuffed Online ( a very dear and missed site)

A Model Citizen
by Tazzmission

Taria had perused the classifieds for what seemed like the thousandth time. No matter how hard she looked, no matter how hard she tried, it just seemed that there were no jobs open for an aspiring model. With a sigh, she closed the paper, and wandered over to the full length mirror, set up in a corner of her studio apartment. She unzipped the back of her tight little red dress, and let it fall to the ground.

She stood there in front of the mirror, assesing her curvy figure, and noting the places that could use some work. She ran her hands over her 36 C-cup chest, and down to her belly, whcich she noted with some alarm wasn't quite as flat as it used to be.

"Must be all this sitting around," she thought.

"Girl, if you really want a modeling job, you're gonna have to lose a few pounds," Taria whispered to herself. She stared at herself in the mirror,clad only in a black bra and panties, and absently began tracing circles around her bellybutton.

She was jarred out of her reverie by the sudden ringing of her phone. She reaches over to the bureau beside her and snags the phone out of it's cradle.

"Hello, Taria Samson, to whom am I speaking?"

"Taria! Great news!" the voice on the other end squeaked. "I found you a job!"

Taria sighed, wondering what her best friend had come up with THIS time. Well, best friend in that the only person who would put up with her constant pout downs, for Taria was a diva archtype and Jen ungtil now was her syncophant. But that was about to change.

"Jenny, I told you once before,I appreciate the help and all, but I will NOT work a Hooters, or Stripski's or Boober's or any other place that demeans women like that. So if that's what you found, then thanks, but no thanks," blasted Tania

When Jenny spoke next, the hurt in her voice was obvious. "Actually Taria, this time it's a legit modeling gig, but if you're not interested, I'll call Mr. Botha up and tell him to give the job to someone else....."

Panic siezed Taria, as she imagined her modeling life going up in smoke, losing the comfortable life she had built for herself, largely from spongiong off Jen's hsrd earned cash. Instantly, she blurted out, "No!! I'll take the job! Tell him I'll take the job!! I'll do anything!!!"

On the other end, Jenny smiled, and the sound of her clapping her hands in glee might have been heard if you were a bug on the wall. "Great! I'll call Mr. Botha today and tell him that he's found his new maternity model! See ya!"

Taria couldn't be sure she heard her friend right, and says "Wait, did you just say maternity?"

But the line was already dead.

The next day, Taria and Jenny met for lunch at Mia's a trendy Italian restaurant. Taria had a million questions on her mind, and she planned on getting some answers today. She was dressed in a light yellow top low cut enough to expose the tops of her breasts, and a tight ( a little too tight if the truth be told) black skirt.

Jenny, on the other hand, was dressed in tight jeans and a black t-shirt with the word "SNATCH" emblazoned across her B-cup chest. The girls found their seats, and immediately Taria began firing off questions.

"Okay, Jenny spill it. Did you or did you not say that I was going to be a maternity model? Because if you did, well, there’s one small problem with that….I’M NOT FREAKIN PREGNANT!!!!!!!!! Look at me, do I look pregnant to you? So spill it, exactly what kind of a job did you get me?” asked Taria with her arms folded across her buxom chest.

Jenny looked down her pretty nose for what seemed like a full minute before responding, “Well, three weeks ago, you told me that you’d take any modeling job that I could dredge up for you. Well, I ran into Mr. Botha the other day at the supermarket, and he mentioned to me that he had a modeling job in a few months available if I wanted it. Well the first person I thought of was you. So I said that I was sure you’d do it. Then he tells me that he needs a girl who is pretty big. As in, like 9 mos. pregnant. I mean BIIIIIIIG. And I thought about how you really, really needed a job, so I kind of told him a fib.”

Taria glared angrily at Jenny, who gave her a sheepish look.

“Go on”, Taria ordered her. “How big did you say I was, Jenny?”

Jenny mumbled something unintelligible.

“Speak up!” Taria barked.

“I said that you were five months pregnant……”

Taria interrupted explosively, “Wha? Jenny!!!! five months preg”-

Jenny now interrupts Taria. “You didn’t let me finish, Taria. I told him you were five months along, with quints.”

Taria, looking as if she wants to faint, looked at Jenny, an expression of betrayal on her face.

“Jenny, you could have at least told him that I was like, two months pregnant or something. That way I could at least gain two or three pounds and pass it off. But five months pregnant with quints?!? What were you smoking? You know what I’m going to do Jenny? I’m calling this Mr. Botha right now and I’m telling him the truth; that you’re a liar and I’m not pregnant.”

Taria made a big show out of pulling out her cell phone and looked pointedly at Jenny. “Tell me his number. NOW!!!!”

Playing as though desperate to save her reputation, Jenny pulled out her ace-in-the-hole.

“Taria, you haven’t asked me how much you’re getting paid to do this.”

Taria glared once again at Jenny. “I don’t care if it’s—"

“Taria, It’s $3,000,000.” At this Taria’s cell phone dropped out of her hand, and crashed onto the floor.

“Well, for three million dollars, well yes I’ll do it. But how am I going to pull this off, Jenny? I can’t possibly pad that much. And I don’t have nine months to actually get pregnant. So what’s left? I think that by claiming that I was pregnant with quints, you screwed me out of three million dollars!!”

Jenny, brow furrowed, didn't hear this last part, acting as though she was deep in thought. Suddenly, an idea comes to her. Just as suddenly, their waiter shows up.

“Taria, I’ve got it! I know the solution to your problem. You know that website that I always go to? Stuffed? That’s the solution. The only solution. We have three onths. You can eat your way to 3 million dollars. You just have to gain like, 150 pounds, and you’re there! Hey, I’ll even be your eating coach and pay for the food - I know you'll pay me back later. You can, nay you must, eat everything in sight in order to make weight before the photo shoot in January. Its only three months. What do you say?”

Taria, looking horrified, responded “What do I think? I think that you’re a dumbass bimbo for getting me into this mess,and I also think that I’m gonna miss my old body, cause three mil is three mil, baby! And when I collect you'll get double whatever it has cost you. ”

Taria turned to the waiter and, grinning from ear to ear, said “Forget the salad, waiter, bring me two 19 oz. T-bone steaks, three large chocolate shakes, and three extra large pieces of your finest German chocolate cake!!”

Jenny, a look of glee on her face, asked, “You really think you can eat all that?”

To which Taria replied, “Girl, for 3 million dollars, I had well better be able to!”

THREE WEEKS LATER………….

Taria stepped gingerly onto the scale, peering over her expanded belly to read the numbers. She has steadily gained weight under the watchful eye of her best friend Jenny, and today marked her third weigh in. Jenny was standing beside her, a huge bowl of chocolate pudding in her hands, feeding Taria as they looked at the scale. Taria eagerly asked “So, how much have I gained, Jen? I feel like a blimp already, and none of my clothes fit right. I can’t even see the scales! How much do I weigh?”

Jen feeds Taria another couple of bites of pudding before answering, “You’re right at……153 pounds! Way to go! Now you only need 100 more to look pregnant with quints! I’ve stockpiled some food up for later, but you and I are going cruising for now!”

Taria cleaned out the last of the pudding, rubbing her small, yet pronounced belly as she does so. “Cruising? For what?”

Jen gave Taria a sly smile. “Girl, I’m determined to get you up to weight. There are 20 different fast food joints in this town, and we’re not stopping until you’ve eaten the biggest, most fattening thing on EVERY ….. SINGLE ….. MENU!!!!!”

At this Taria’s belly gave out a little gurgle and both girls looked at it. “I don’t know Jen…..I’m pretty full as it is. I don’t think-“

Jen interrupted her friend, her exasperation clearly showing. “Blast it Taria! This is three million dollars were talking about here! Do you want it or not? “

Taria’s belly let out a loud growl, surprising them both. “I guess I AM still a little hungry…..,”Taria says. “What the heck! Let’s do it!”

The two girls headed out, with Taria dressed in a tight pair of Daisy Duke cutoff shorts and a baby T-shirt with the words “Maximum Capacity” on it, and Jen wearing bike shorts and a tight little red shirt with the Stuffed mascot on it. Their first stop was McDonalds, and as they stepped up to the counter, the girls exchanged excited grins. Taria smiled at the young clerk and placed her order.

The clerk smiled back at Taria’s breasts, and glanced down at the prominent belly pushing up the bottom of Taria’s tight shirt. “Hi. I’ll have seven Quarter Pounders, six Big Macs, three large vanilla shakes, and four apple pies. Oh, and a large….no..Xtra large drink. And Super Size that.”

The stunned clerk gapes at Taria. “Ma’am” he said weakly, :Do you have any idea what that’s going to do to your figure?”

Taria grinned fiendishly and lifts the bottom of her shirt, exposing her round little tummy, and actually sticking it out for emphasis.

“Oh yeah, yeah I do” she purrs, rubbing her belly seductively. “When my order is ready you can bring it to table three, over there by the window. Oh, and give me one of those giant cookies to snack on while I wait. I have to keep my energy up, you know!”

As the girls took their seats, the button on Taria’s shorts let out an ominous creak. Jen looked at her friend’s barely restrained belly, and stifled a giggle. “Wow…I guess my little feeding regimen has been paying off, huh? I mean, three weeks ago those shorts hung off your hips, and now look at you! You actually look healthy.”

Taria skeptically looked at her round, firm little belly, and absentmindedly begin to stroke slow circles around her bellybutton.. “Yeah…. I mean, I feel a LOT better now that I can eat whatever I want….. but I miss those lustful stares from the guys… hang on a sec.”

Taria reached up and adjusted her bra, which had become tighter on her since this little experiment started. “Geez …I guess my little babies here have put on some weight too! I’ll have to measure them when we get back. Speaking of which-”

But Taria didn't get to finish that thought, as two busboys placed her huge order in front of her with a loud THUNK.

Taria licked her lips seductively, winking at the cashier again before tucking into the huge feast set before her. She ate like she never has before, downing huge burger after huge burger, and captivating the attention of the McDonald’s staff .

Halfway through her mission, she sat back in her chair, feeling more than a little bloated. This turned out to be the final straw for the button on her already over taxed denim shorts. POP!! The button burst off, allowing all that it was holding back to surge forth another four inches.. Taria placed a hand on her newly expanded gut, and belched loudly.

“Whew, Jen, I dunno… I’m packed…. I…..I can’t…. I simply….I…”

Jen smacked her hand down on the table, drawing Taria’s attention back to the immense quantity of food still placed before her.

“Taria!!! This is the last time I’m telling your ass!!! Three million dollars!!! Now chow down, blast it!!! My investment in you is riding on this. You’ve only got four little burgers and a couple shakes left. Oh and some teensy weensy little apple pies and a Coke left. Just a little 64 oz. Coke…..”

Jen placed her hand on her friend’s bloated midsection. She could feel it shift and gurgle under her palm, getting a thrill when Taria moaned softly and arched her back, forcing the zipper on her pants down another couple inches. Her belly let out a gurgle, and she frowned with determination at the food on the table before her.

“No”, she growled, “I’m not going to let a pile of food defeat me. No way!! Not with three million dollars at stake!! I’m finishing every bite of this food, AND I’m hitting the other places on our list….EVERY DAY!! I’m getting that three million dollars, and nothing is gonna stop me!!!!”

With that, a determined Taria dug into her feast yet again, practically inhaling everything in front of her. She forced every burger, shake, and apple pie down into her overfull belly. Not merely full, but packed almost to the point of pain, she picks the 64 oz drink up with trembling hands, and she hoists it to her lips. Each long drought she took forced her jam-packed gut out further…. and further… and further, causing her little baby T to ride up her belly dramatically. Indeed, the shirt now came nowhere near close to covering Taria’s newly expanded form. As she downed the last swallow, with the crew and her friend cheering her on, she slammed the cup down triumphantly ……but her triumph didn'tt last long.

She clutched her exposed belly in pain, and instantly doubled over. She moaned and her belly gurgled and sloshed loudly, causing her to cradle it in both hands. Jen became concerned for her best friend.

“Hey girl…you did it! But it looks like this is all you’re gonna do. But wow, you’re bigger than I thought you’d get today. But nevermind that. Let’s just get you home and in bed. You’re done for the day. Come on …oooF…..You really did put it away! Man!”

Jenny dragged Taria out the double doors and to the waiting car. On the way out, Taria, still moaning and clutching her belly, received a standing ovation from the crew of McDonald’s….except for the cashier, who had to remain seated to hide his huge hard on!

In the two weeks following her impressively gluttonous feast at McDonald’s, Taria continued to massively stuff her burgeoning belly, piling on the pounds with ease. She became known (and in some cases feared) throughout the fast food community. She ate…and ate….and ate still more on each succeeding visit to Burger King (Seventeen Quarter Pounders), Pizza Hut (where she ate FIVE large pizzas) and KFC, where, in the presence of one drooling counter girl, she inhaled the entire contents of THREE cartons of the Colonel’s best. She was really becoming huge, and on the night of her next measurement, she actually took note of exactly HOW huge.

It was a quiet Saturday night, and as per Jen’s instructions, Taria had been steadily gorging herself on Little Debbie Snack cakes and Rocky Road ice cream all day. She sat on her couch, her third tub of ice cream perched on her huge belly, with a Cream Pie in one hand and the TV remote in the other. She looked at the ice cream tub balancing on her belly and marveled at the sheer size of herself. The little pink tank top wasn’t nearly enough to cover the results of her furious eating, and in fact, the sides were starting to rip as she continued to gorge herself on the sweet ice cream.

Her red boxer shorts were having an equally hard time containing her new girth, as the top two buttons had come undone. She was just finishing the tub, when her doorbell rang.

“Man” she groaned, heaving herself up from the couch. She waddled over to the door, enjoying the feeling of her belly shifting and lowering between her legs. She could tell that she’d gotten fatter since this morning, but what she didn’t know was how much. When she answered the door, she got her answer. Jen stood in the doorway, an appreciative smile on her face, and a scale in her arms.

“Taria! Wow, you look great! You’ve really commited yourself to this, haven’t you? I mean, I never thought that you’d make it this far…you’ve added a LOT of of weight in the last couple weeks alone…lets get this scale set up, and see exactly how much you’ve got left to gain!” Jen set the scale on the floor, and as per the usual, Taria began to strip down …or attempted to anyway.

The problem was that her little pink tank top had become much tighter on her in just the short time she’d had it on, in fact become almost skin tight on her….and proving very difficult to remove. She struggled to get the ultra tight garment up over her newly increased breasts, and found that it was a no go. While she was struggling with her task, she didn’t see Jen bend down and rotate the scale dial…or see the double length measuring tape she pulled out of her purse.

Jen smiled to herself, as she stood back up. This had been far too easy…selling Taria on the bogus pregnancy shoot, and convincing her to gain over 150 pounds (in essence ruining Taria’s ability to land the coveted Guess shoot that …also run by Mr Botha). Jen’s plan was to so fatten Taria, that Mr. Botha would turn away in disgust, and give the prized job to Jen.

Of course, coming up with a monetary figure big enough to lure Taria away from thoughts of the Guess shoot had been tricky…but knowing Taria’s greed, it had worked like a charm…and the girl had commited to this silly weight gain idea! What luck!

With Taria blimping out more and more each successive day, Jen felt sure that the job she wanted was in the bag… but tghere was a hitch, and she wanted more in her plan for revenge.

She had heard that Mr. Botha was branching out, and did in fact have a pregnancy catalog in the works….and there was a good price attached to that. Jen wanted Taria so huge…with a gut so massive…that she’d fail even the largest pregnant model requirements, and not land that job either. She wanted Taria ruined …so huge and pregnant looking that she’d never lose the weight …thus opening the door for Jenny to take all of her old gigs.

Thus the extra long measuring tape…and the bogus scale reading…to prompt her to gain even more …eat more, get even larger than she now was. Jen looked over at Taria and smiled.

“All set?”, she asked cheerfully. Taria had finally gotten her top off…and her breasts were scant centimeters away from the top of her belly. Her whole body had been expanding…beautifully so. She grinned back at Jen, and cradled her gut in her arms.

“I’m ready now,” she said, and expecting great things she stepped up on the scales…and Jen put the next phase of her plan into effect. Looking at the numbers at they whirled by, Jen was astounded.

“What?,” she thought,”Taria’s already hit her goal..and beyond! She’s past 250….275….298 pounds! Man! And I’m gonna take her to 330..at least

Grinning to herself, Jen looked up at Taria, concern on her face. Knowing that Taria’s huge round belly prevented her from looking at the scales, Jen said, “Oh, man…you’re not gonna like this, girl.”

“What, am I over my goal? HA! I thought so….I’ve been grazing like a cow these last few weeks! I knew I was huge but-“

“No Taria…you’re DOWN to 195! I mean, I know you’ve gotten bigger, but that big belly of yours of just bloat…not actual weight. You only weigh 195 pounds…! Taria, you know that Mr. Botha is gonna be back in three weeks! And you’ve got that preg shoot for ‘Oswald’s’ on Wednesday…you just aren’t big enough….! You’ve got to gain a LOT more weight than this…at least 20 lbs. by Wednesday, and at least 60 pounds in three weeks …you’ve got three million riding on this!”

Taria stands there hand on her already HUGE gut, contemplating an addition of another 60 lbs total…and once again, the money wins out. She grabs her tank top off the towel rack, and struggles into it again… pulling up her red boxers, and heading for the bedroom. She looks at Jen as she goes, a look of determination, and as she grabs a red skirt from a drawer, she calls out

“Jen, get your car keys and get ready to roll….we’re heading for the Golden Corral! If I’ve got to pack another 90 pounds onto this gut of mine, then that’s what I’m doing! Three million is too good to pass up…besides, I can’t quit now! Not looking like this!”

Taria grabbed the red skirt, and struggled into it as best she could, barely managing to fasten the second and third buttons…much less the zipper on the side. With her boobs and belly hanging out of the Tank top, and the skirt looking like it wants to explode, Taria headed out the door, Jen hot on her heels.

“This is gonna be great!” Jen thought to herself, imagining all the food Taria is about to pack away. She heads for her car, almost vibrating with anticipation.

Taria hit the Golden Corral like an atomic bomb….wasting no time in grabbing three trays, and loading them ridiculously full of mashed potatos, biscuits and gravy, and all manner of sweets. Jen was right there with an armload of soft-drinks to quench her thirst. Taria downed trayload after trayload of food, just shoving food down her throat. She had a giant biscuit, dripping honey, in her hands when Jen nudged her in the belly and said, “Hey Taria, look! It’s Neriah Case! Your chief rival! Hey, I’m gonna wave her over for a chat…she looks terrific!”

Jen stood up and waved to the ultra-thin model, knowing full well that she would spread rumors about Taria and the obscene amount of weight she has put on. Neriah spotted the two, and hurried over, a small bowl of salad in her hands. Taria, meanwhile, was finishing the last of a huge chocolate shake, and so when Neriah strides over and begins to speak, Taria can’t really say much. But Jenny can….

“Neriah…You look fabulous!” Jen gushed. “How much weight have you lost? 30, 40 pounds? You are gorgeous! Isn’t she Taria?”

At this, she elbowed Taria hard in the belly, which had quite the unexpected effect…. as Taria was quite packed with food. Taria couldn't help herself, and emitted a shockingly loud belch. Neriah looked down at her in shock, and looks at the plates heaped on the table, then back at Taria with a look of apparent disgust etched on her bony face.

“ Well, I can certainly see who’s been eating all of this food,” Neriah exclaimed. Taria, cramped, bloated, and more than a little uncomfortable, was in no mood for the shenanigans of this skinny bimbette. She stood up very suddenly, which was more than her already stressed skirt could take. The top two buttons poppd off, and went to rolling across the floor, allowing her overfilled gut to push out about a foot further. Neriah looks at Taria’s belly in shock, then a snile slowly spreads across her face.

“Oh..my…!!!,” she yelled, “Look at that GUT! It’s enormous! Let me guess, you’re what…six, seven months along? You never told me you were pregnant! Oh wait…your not, are you? No…you’re just a fat-ass blimp! HAHAHAHAHAHA! My word Taria, save some for the other Tank-ass! HAHAHAHAHA!”

Taria stood there, feeling more and more ashamed of her belly, until she realizes that, she has NOTHING to be ashamed of. She decides to stand up to Neriah, in front of Jen and everybody.

“Listen here, you bony-ass twigh,” Taria started, “I am not FAT! I may have put on a few pounds, but (she stomped her foot for emphasis after every word) I… AM… NOT… FAT!!!”

Unfortunately, each successive stomp put more and more stress on the remaining buttons of Taria’s skirt. After the last stomp, the skirt gave up the ghost. All the remaining buttons popped off, letting Taria’s MASSIVE gut explode outward, and landed on the table with a audible SMACKK!

Taria tried to cover herself as much as possible, but it was no use…she’s just too large. Neriah gawked openly at the size of Taria’s belly. Jen tried to look sympathetic, but on the inside, she was rolling with laughter. For her, it couldn’t have gone any better. Neriah delivered one last insult as she turns to walk off with her salad.

“A few pounds, Taria? More like a few TONS…. you’re gigantic..I..I’ve never seen even a pregnant woman as large as you. Wait until Hilfiger gets wind of this… I’ll be his new “go to girl”, and you’ll be… well…FAT! HAHAHAHAH! Later, lardo!” She walked off, her skinny little hips swaying, laughing all the way.

Taria, though was strangely not discouraged. She sat back down, belly resting comfortably between her legs, and waved to the waiter again. He hurried over and Taria says “You’ll have to forgive me…I’m…*BELCH* far too full to move…*URRLCH* Scuze me….Could you bring me an apple pie…to go? Thanks sweetie.”

The next day Neriah was cackling away, relating what had occurred the night before within esarshot of Mr. Botha, who cocked his esar with interest and smiled. He pulled out his cellphine and called his assistant Debbie Stratford.

"Debbie, you know the supersize catalog? ... well I think we may have a lead on our cover girl. You should find her number in the files. Its Taria Sampson .. she's I understand put on a far amount of weight, which means she could be exactly what we need and ..."

Latest posts

Back