• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A New Dawn - by H.G. (~BBW, Extreme Eating, Romance, ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Eating, Romance, ~MWG – a somewhat fanciful tale of the girl next door

A New Dawn
by H.G. (aka Hgee)

Part 1

I recently bought a house in a quiet neighborhood. It was spring and the house was in need of a lot of " fixing up", so the first several months were spent doing precisely that. I met the neighbors, a middle aged couple next store who were particularly nice.

When the end of May came I noticed a new girl next store. I saw her going in and out of the house several times, She was very attractive though quite slender for my tastes, blonde hair and beautiful eyes. She seeming to be about twenty five or so, and I wondered what she could be doing living next door.

A few weeks later I got my answer. I was out doors doing some yard work and I noticed she was sunbathing in the back yard. She wore a black one piece suit, and she was looking quite stunning in it. She was not fat at all, yet she was not quite as thin as the most models are today.

I walked over and said hello. She explained that she had just finished college and was staying with her aunt and uncle here in the city hoping to find a job. I was happy to tell her that I knew of a receptionist position at my place of former employment. I told her it was nothing great, but the people were nice and it would hold her over until she found something she really wanted to do.
She was overjoyed. I couldn't help ask her about her figure.

"How did you stay so slim in college?" I asked, "Most people have a hard time of it".

"I guess it is just my metabolism, although it the last semester I put on a few pounds, hope the old metabolism isn't changing on me!" she said.

"Well, you sure can't notice it" I said. I wished her good luck getting her new job and told her I would probably see her around now that we would be neighbors.

I knew her aunt and uncle only from the two or three times I had been to their house. I did notice one thing while I was there. They seemed to have a lot of high calorie food about the place. When I was there once for dinner I noticed all kinds of junk food, potato chips, etc. and tons of deserts, cookies, cakes, and Ben and Jerry's ice cream in the freezer.

The couple themselves didn’t eat that much of this. It was for the frequently visiting grandchildren, nieces and nephews. They themselves tended to go out to eat quite often. I met their daughter who now had moved out and lived elsewhere in the area. She was a nice girl, and it was obvious that she had acquired her rather large rear end from eating the way her parents provided for their relatives. I suspected it might have a similar impact on the new addition to their household.

I saw Dawn (who was the niece now living next door) again and she told me how nice the job was turning out.

"I don't have to do very much" she said. "I really only have to sit there and greet people or direct them were to go all day, I don't even have to get up much at all!."

I also knew from working at this business that they had a chef and an all-day buffet set up for clients. They could be expected at any time of the day, and many times they were on the run and didn't have time eat. Therefore, it was in the agency's best interest to keep them happy. This food service was also available for the staff which anybody on a diet learned to dread.

I went about my life the next couple of weeks continuing to work on my house and yard, and since I lived alone, I tried to get to know more of the folks in the neighborhood. I was raking some debris in the backyard one day and I saw Dawn again for the first time in 4 weeks. She came out of the house with a cup cake in one hand and a glass of milk in the other.

"Hi", she said, "Thank you so much for finding me the job, its going great." I couldn't help but look down at her body. She now had a bit of a bulge in her jeans and her thighs looked chubbier. All that food at home and at work were having there effect I could see. I wanted so much to mention it but I felt it may be rude.

From then I began to watch my new neighbor more closely. I saw her come and go sometimes in the evening with her cousin. I wondered where they would go on these trips which would happen several times a week. The next weekend I found out.

I was out with my family who was visiting from out of town. We went to one of those all you can eat buffets. I looked over across the restaurant to see Dawn and her cousin with three or four plates in front of them. They didn't see me and I didn't want to leave my family so I didn't go over to talk with them but I could see how much they were eating. They went back to the buffet four times while I was there!

The next day was Sunday and I saw Dawn coming into her house with three shopping bags. She was wearing a loose sundress, so it was hard to get a good look at her, but from her movement she seemed a bit heavier.

"I've just been on a shopping spree!" she said. "I put on a few pounds since I've been living here so I had to pick out some new clothes. I even had to buy a new bating suit."

"Really, I said, I can't notice it."

"Thanks for being polite, but I am not too worried about it" she said, "I think a couple of pounds shouldn't send me to a panic, and besides I have a fast metabolism and I am sure I will burn it off before long.

"I think I saw you at that restaurant over on Jackson St. the other night. Were you there?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Which night,?" she laughed. "My aunt and uncle eat at about five every night, so by the time 8:30 or 9 rolls around I am hungry again. My cousin Audrey and I go over to the buffet to get a snack -- well maybe more than a snack. They have the best onion rings I have ever had and the desserts are marvelous. I'm afraid I have tried all of then by now."

"Hey, let me know if you two go some night, I usually work late and don't eat until then anyway." She said that would be fun and said that she would be sure to let me know. I couldn't wait to see up close how much they were eating.

A couple of days later on Saturday I happened to see Dawn out on the back deck. It was a bright, sunny day so she out sunbathing. From my kitchen window I could not see her very clearly. I felt like a stalker as I strained to see her. Just then her aunt came out of the house with a whole plate of brownies. I heard a squeal of delight as Dawn saw the goodies.

"There you go, would you like something to drink? " her aunt asked. "Maybe some milk, no! a milkshake!"

Dawn said. "You don't mind do you? "

"No, anything for my favorite niece!" her aunt said smiling. I now remembered how her aunt had mentioned how she missed having a child at home, now she must be making up for it with Dawn. My eyes were now glued to the window as I watched her reach over and grab brownie after brownie.

“Doesn’t she care about how much weight she might gain?,” I asked myself.

When her aunt brought the milkshake out, Dawn finally sat up. Wow! Even her upper half was showing come changes. She wore a pink one piece suit with no back straps. I could see that her triceps looked bigger and it seemed now when she moved her arms there was a lot more wiggling. A bathing suit with straps might have been a good idea because rolls of fat spilled out from its edges and it looked difficult for her to keep it from falling off. Before I could get a better look she sat back down and began on the milkshake.

This sent my imagination flying. How much was she eating? All those big meals at home, snacks like this, and still going to the all you can eat buffet?

The next night I got call from Dawn, " Are you ready for the buffet?".

I agreed and five minutes later they were at my door. Dawn wore shorts with a baggy T-shirt ,and her cousin wore something similar. I was stunned for a moment looking at Dawn's thighs, they had become much bigger and now looked very soft and supple. Her baggy shirt hide the rest of her body, but as she walked I could see her tummy and butt bulge from beneath.

"Can't a girl put on a couple of pounds without the whole world staring?" she said as she laughed, "Come on, I'm hungry."

I couldn't help but think to my self, "I couple of pounds", yeah right, I could couldn't quite tell, but I would guess more like fifteen.

“Hey, it looks great,” I replied with a sincere smile.

As we sat down at the restaurant Dawn was complaining about what a small dinner they had had at home that night. She went on to say they had lasagna and she only got three pieces and that they ran out of butter before she got her fill of garlic bread. I took this opportunity to ask about the living arrangements at her aunt and uncles.

"Oh, I don't mean to complain, they make such good food, and there are always plenty of baked goods and snacks around. And my aunt, she always says she is going to spoil me. She loves to make me up any kind of food at the drop of a hat. I feel guilty asking, but she seems to enjoy it. Just the other night I woke up with a twinge of hunger, I was craving some french fries. Believe it or not she went through the trouble of getting out the deep fryer and everything!"

" Boy, sounds like you have it rough", I said.

"I know," her cousin interjected, "I used to live there; how do think I got these thighs!." We all laughed.

As the the meal began, Dawn went up to the buffet several times. Macaroni and cheese, baked potatoes with sour cream and country fried steak.

"Now", she said, "For some of that garlic bread I missed at dinner."
She came back with two huge pieces of cheese bread. After this, her cousin, who had been eating quite well too, looked at Dawn and said, "dessert!" With that they both got up and went for the desert counter. How could they eat this much?, I was enjoying it, but didn't they care how fat they were going to get? Dawn in particular had had such a nice trim body. They seemed to be in denial.

As I watched them at the dessert counter, I could see they were very well acquainted with the ice cream fountain soda jerk. He knew to make them a special sundae which looked to be custom. It had everything in it, ice cream, hot fudge, caramel, peanut butter, strawberry sauce and peanuts. They came back and proudly placed the creations of the table.

"Want some?" Dawn asked. "Well, you have to get your own because this is mine!" she said laughing.

What an experience it was. I now was truly intrigued by my friend next door.

Later that week I saw Dawn again coming into the house with shopping bags.

"More shopping?" I said.

"Ya, guess I have to let my aunt do the laundry from now on. Last time I did it and I shrunk all my clothes."

"Oh, that's awful", I said as she went into the house. I thought to myself how she must have not shrunken her clothes all, and that she must have outgrown them.

The next morning I rose early to do some paper work before I left for the day. As I came down the stairs I glanced out the window into my neighbor’s dining room next door. It was an overcast day and they had a light on, so it made it very easy to see in. They had a huge breakfast on the table, steak and eggs, pancakes with butter and syrup, bacon, and doughnuts.

It looked as if Dawn was not shy about digging in either, she had a huge plate in front of her and was steadily eating her way through it. She looked lovely. She was made up and ready to go to work. Her hair was tied back, and for the first time I noticed her face and chin looked chubby. (at least compared to how she used to look.)

I thought again about how much she was eating. I soon began to realize that she had only been living next door for seven weeks, just think what she will look like by the end of the summer!

I was very busy for the next two weeks or so with work. Then finally came a weekend when I could relax at home. I was sitting out in the yard reading the paper when I heard the door open next door. It was Dawn, and in a bathing suit!. My jaw dropped as I watched walk across the deck. She was now becoming genuinely chubby. Her shape was changing. Her hips were starting to flare out and her belly was becoming rather protuberant and seemed to fight to try to get out of her bathing suit. Her thighs jiggled as she walked and her breasts looked very full and ripe.

She then laid herself down on a lounge and began to sunbathe. Not more than fifteen minutes later, her aunt came out with a plate of food.

"Time for your snack dear." she said.

"Oh goody" Dawn said as she sat up, with somewhat more difficulty than before. It looked as though the snack would have been enough for most people to eat all day. It included a bowl of potato chips, sour cream dip, nacho cheese, a bowl of buffalo chicken wings, and to top it off 3 or 4 Hostess fruit pies. I stood there a watched as she began to eat her way through the feast. When she was almost done I called over to her.

"Hi, there" she said, "long time no see." With that she got up and came over to my yard still eating a fruit pie. We talked for a bit and it sounded like things hadn't changed much with her.

"Things are working out great at work, this may turn out to be my permanent job after all, thanks again for hooking me up with it. Boy! this new bathing suit must have gotten shrunk as well!" she said arching her back, and letting her newly expanded stomach hang out.

"That's a bummer." I said knowing full well it was her body that was growing and not the suit shrinking.

"Of course I may put on a few more pounds." she admitted.

"You are looking great to me!" I said looking at her bursting out of her one piece suit.

"Thanks" she said. "I knew I shouldn't have been worried." She turned to go back onto her deck and I got a good look at her butt which bulged out of her suit. It had grown nicely and now had a pronounced jiggle.

During the next month my little encounters with Dawn both through the window and in the back yard continued. She showed no signs of slowing her eating pace, in fact it looked like she was eating more than ever. Frequently I saw here laying on the couch while her aunt brought plates of food to her side. Wouldn't you think her aunt might be worried about her nieces growing figure? Apparently just the opposite was happening; the bigger Dawn's appetite, the more food her aunt prepared.

Just the other day Dawn again went shopping for clothes. I greeted her again out in front. She looked still bigger, now with a definite double chin and chubbier thighs. She still seemed very unconcerned about her weight however and still had the same enchanting glow about her. She mentioned that she bought a bikini bathing suit this time in the hopes that the dryer's "shrinkage" wouldn't affect it so much.

The next weekend I saw her in it. Oh, Wow! what a sight! She stepped out of the house with a carton of Ben and Jerry's in her hand. She stood there for a moment while she scooped spoonfuls of creamy ice cream into her mouth. She had become truly beautiful. She had developed a nice chubby belly with a deep set belly button--the fat must have been a couple of inches thick. It hung ever so slightly over the waistband of her bikini bottom. Same with her voluptuous love handles which were also becoming larger.

But that was just the beginning. She also had very healthy thighs and hips which spilled their access fat out around the lower edges of her bikini bottom. And her rear was now becoming quite large. The bikini bottom dug into her cheeks, accentuating the new layers of fat that she had added on her lower half. Every single part of her body looked healthy and soft.

My shyness could hold me back no longer. I walked over to her deck and greeted her. She sat in her lounge chair still eating her ice cream as we talked. Her chubbiness was even more apparent as I was closer to her. I told her how much I enjoyed the little time we spend and that I would love to take her out some time. To my delight she agreed.

Now that I could relax a little, I wanted to probe her about her weight.

"Looking good!" I told her.

"That's nice of you to say", she replied, "but I'm afraid I can't blame my clothes not fitting on my dryer anymore, Look at this!" she said pinching a nice roll of fat around her belly. "At this rate I will weigh two hundred pounds before I know it!"

I simply smiled, thinking she realized I wouldn’t mind that a bit.

I took Dawn out to an Italian restaurant because I knew how she loved the food.

As we sat down, she said " I'm starving, I haven't eaten in two hours!"

This must have been an indication of how well fed she was at home.

"Well", I said, "this is the place, the food is excellent."

She proceeded to order two entree's to start with, pasta with a heavy cream sauce and a chicken dish with a buttery coating. This was after two appetizers. After finishing every bit of the food, she ordered two slices of cheesecake. As we left she told me how much she enjoyed herself. I suggested we go for ice cream, she blurted out, " I though you would never ask!"

As we sat we began to talk, "Enjoying your sundae?" I asked.

"You bet", she said, "I'm afraid I'm going to have to order another. I've really come to enjoy food since I have moved in with my aunt and uncle. At first I tried to eat small portions, but all the temptation of all that tasty food at my finger tips was too much. But then I finally gave in to the craving and let it become a habit. Now I eat as much as want. It gives me such a happy feeling inside to sit back and let all that wonderful food soothe me.

“My aunt is so nice about it, she fixes me whatever I want, anytime of the day. I have even gotten into the habit of asking for what has become another meal every midnight. Last night I had a whole plate of fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy, it was wonderful! The only bit of resistance I have been able to keep is not eating the buffet at work"

"You mean you don't take advantage of all that wonderful free food?" I inquired.

"Not yet, is it really good?"

"It's fantastic." I told her.

"Well, maybe next week I'll have to start!"

In the next two weeks we spent more and more time together. I even was over at her house quite often. I saw how easy it was for Dawn to get food. Her aunt always made full, ambitious meals, and nothing ever light. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner were all full course meals. I saw the delight that appeared in Dawn's eyes as the meals were placed in front of her. And she was never shy about asking for snacks in between meals. Her aunt now knew what she liked and always made sure she had plenty of food on hand.

I was around the house one Saturday afternoon. Dawn was holding her belly and complaining to her aunt how hungry she was. "Oh, sweety, I'm sorry, I should have made a larger lunch, I'll order a pizza for you!”

Dawn's face lit up. When the pizza arrived, they brought it to Dawn. It was one of those super thick, three meat, Chicago style pies. To my astonishment, Dawn sat watching television and before she knew it had finished off the whole large pizza by herself!. That evening about three hours later, she ate two steaks, a bowl of potato salad, some fried mozzarella sticks, two ears of corn with butter, and for dessert a half a cherry pie. When it came to making such things as pies, Dawn's aunt now made two, one for Dawn to eat and one for the rest of the family.

Back