• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A possible story idea.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

None

Enemy of Office Furniture
There is this idea I've had in my head for a week or so, and I can't shake it. Now I'm not sure if this has been done and it probably has because it's such an obvious weight gain based premise, but if it hasn't I may have to write it at some point.

Basically the story would center around a couple who have been together for a year or so. They met after graduating from college. The woman is thinish, but harbors a troubled relationship with food and fat. During college, she put on quite a bit of weight becoming plump, but as soon as they started dating she started to lose weight (much to the disappointment of the guy, but as these things tend to happen he became so enamored of her personality that it didn't matter). She didn't want to get thin, per say, but due to society and past boyfriends, she figured the only way to keep dating this guy she liked was to get skinnier. So, she does, but she sort of wants to "let herself go", but she wants to be married first. However, the guy preferred her plump and was hoping she would gain more weight, but alas she didn't. So, while he would like to marry her, she is way too skinny for him. At dinner one night, she broaches the subject of marriage and he clams up then leaves. She gets angry and drinks heavily then screams at him on his voice-mail. He listens to it and makes a decision, he goes shopping and finds a size 26 jean. Then he calls her and tells her, he is coming over and he has a present for her. Thinking it's a ring, she is on clouds. However, when he shows up and gives her the box to unwrap, she is confused. Even more so when she opens it up and sees what's inside. She asks what the deal is and he tells her that they will get married when she fits comfortably into those jeans. Currently she can fit snugly both her legs into one pant leg. They get into why he would want her that way and by the end of it she decides that she will. Then it's a journey of her eating and putting on weight.

Again, I'm sure this sort of idea has been done before.

Latest posts

Back