• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

a private BBW board: thoughts, please

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smaller BBWS, what do you want?

• a private board for smaller BBWs only

• a private board for women only

• a protected BBW sub-forum

• I'm a smaller BBW and I don't want any of the above

• I'm not a BBW, but I support any of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kayrae

doot doot doot
When I started the FA board thread, I had an inkling that the topic was going to raise some ire from those who are against the creation of one. However, I didn't realize that within a handful of days, the discussion was going to reach 24 pages and over 8,000 views.

This thread is not about the FFA/FA board. I want to discuss the creation of a private BBW board. The FFA/FAs who contributed to that proposal obviously have strong feelings about creating a private space for themselves, and I respect that need.

What I want is a private place similar to what the FAs are asking for, a place where I can discuss my health issues in privacy. The SSBBWs already have that space. It has been explained to me that this private SSBBW board excludes men because the women do not want their discomfort to become wank fodder. Completely understandable. More so, smaller BBWs are excluded from this board because SSBBWs do not want their struggles to become a cautionary tale. Furthermore, some SSBBWs feel that smaller BBWs are condescending and can't possibly understand what they're going through because these BBWs have not reached that particular weight. Fair enough. This thread is not about giving smaller BBWS access to the private SSBBW board.

What I really want is a private space, which excludes men. I'm open to having SSBBWs AND FFAs reading about my potentially embarrassing health issues, but I don't want any men reading it at all. Obviously, SSBBWs can relate to our health issues because they were once smaller and FFAs because I highly doubt they'll be wanking off. I also want a place where I can discuss my self-esteem issues and completely come out of the BBW/BHM closet. Quite frankly, I am so sick of reading about the "ideal" BBW: self-confident! pear shape! blahlblahblah! For the record, I'm comfortable posting about fat self-esteem issues on the main board; however, my self-esteem issues is beyond fat and has a lot to do with incest, rape, and generally sexual abuse perpetrated by men... hence, my desire for privacy. Maybe a protected sub-forum is a more appropriate place for that since I'm open to discussing this particular topic with you, DIMs; however, I'm uncomfortable with allowing the general public to read my thoughts on this.

Here's where I need your input:

Smaller BBWs, do you want a private board? If yes, who gets access? Would you like to allow SSBBWs or FFAs? Or are you more interested in a protected space like the Weight Gain Board? What kind of issues do you think needs to be discussed in privacy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back