• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A problem with immobility

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

A person who is immobile or close to it needs a caretaker. What happens when the caretaker needs a caretaker?

D. B. is a friend of mine. D. B. is a very beautiful, charming, intelligent, delightful woman who weighs around 550 pounds and has trouble walking more than 30 or 40 feet. DB has a husband who is strong, devoted, loving, loyal, and has a secure job with good pay and good health benefits. The husband of DB takes very good care of his beautiful and wonderful wife.

According to information that DB has posted on a different discussion board and also told me herself, in the last three years her devoted husband has had heart operations to increase the blood flow to his heart. These hospitalization were followed by the discovery of tuberculosis for which he is being treated. DB's latest posting informs the people on the board she posts on that her beloved husband has now been diagnosed with a particularly aggressive form of prostate cancer. Depending on the type of treatment given for the prostate cancer DB's husband may soon need a caretaker.

I have no answers. I only know that when the loving caretaker suddenly needs a caretaker, life for an immobile person gets more complicated.

Latest posts

Back