• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A question about...kink

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 679

This is a question especially for the older and more sexually experienced readers out there.

I've been into feederism for a few years and have practiced it with my girl as well. Needless to say, she's gotten rather large as a result ;).

However, for several reasons, I supporting her imminent effort to lose a lot of weight. One of the reasons is that I would like to expand my sexual horizons, at least to some degree, beyond things related to fatness and feederism.

I've been reading and chatting on Dimensions for over three years, and thus I already know that it is not specifically a place to talk about other fetishes or sexual interests such as BDSM. Yet I would like to ask - do any of you have such fetishes or interests in addition to feederism and fat admiration? Have you had experience becoming acclimated to different kinds of sexual stimulance or practices? Is there anything I should keep in mind while me and my girl try out different things on our own?

Please don't give me the "you can't change your sexuality" speech - many of the sexual aspects of feederism and fat admiration are things I have learned, became accustomed to, and enjoyed in the last few years. I think that many similar things can indeed be applicable in other fetishes, such as dominance and submissiveness, and it's more a matter of opening up one's sexual imagination than simply saying certain interests are just things one is born with.

Thanks!

- JD

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back