• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A question for the bbw, ssbbw and bhm...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EbonySSBBW

California Dreams
I've read a lot on the board about first dates and I was just curious about something. If you have met that person on the internet do you tell him or her your weight before you meet for the first time? I've just read that people have told the potential date that they were "big" but that doesn't really tell the story. If you don't tell your weight do you think it's just none of their business or are you afraid of rejection if you say the digits?

When I was still on the market, I always told guys the numbers because if they were going to have a problem with it, I wanted to know BEFORE I met them. I needed to know that they could handle everything that came along with dating a big gal like me.

How do you all handle that or how have you handled that?

Latest posts

Back