a question not answered in the faq...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

waitingforsuperman

annmarie says i'm snarky
What level of profanity is tolerated, both in thread titles, and in posts?

I mean, I'm not asking for permission to curse ruthlessly (as I think that is generally unintelligent), but I don't want to piss off anyone, especially Conrad (to whom this question is directed), accidentally.

considering the fact that their many admin. options on vBulletin, don't be surprised if moderators for certain forums are selected and, when someone steps out of line... they get banned... I hate to post about something as negative as this, but hey, it's a reality, and a welcome change, IMHO

Viva La Administracion!!!!

conradb212

What level of profanity? Well, I should hope a low one. Obviously, attacking others with profanities is a no-no, and the general use should be kept at a level that may commonly be accepted in society. How's that for a general guideline?

waitingforsuperman

annmarie says i'm snarky
Well, that's a great guideline, conrad... unfortuantely, different parts of society consider different ammounts of profanity acceptable.

I'm from southern California, where you don't often hear someone speaking without using quite a bit of profanity. You're from northern California where it's a little less accepted/normal.

waitingforsuperman

annmarie says i'm snarky
I mean, I can easily keep it to a minimum (or none at all); the reason I asked in the first place was that I was thinking of changing my signature to "no skinny bitches."

Latest posts