• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

a random iTunes question

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alienlanes

no longer slackin'
...why is my music suddenly alphabetized from A-Z, then 0-9, then symbols, rather than symbols, then 0-9, then A-Z :confused:?

It's not totally reversed -- it goes through A-Z in normal alphabetical order, 0-9 in normal numerical order, etc. (i.e., I didn't just click on the band-name header by accident.)

What happened? How can I switch it back? My iTunes was so much hipper when it started with !!! rather than A-Ha :rolleyes:.

(Not that there's anything wrong with "Take On Me" :p.)

Latest posts

Back