• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Sad Situation

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmac

On the way home from work today I stopped for groceries at the local supermarket. As I walked by the handicapped parking I noticed a family loading up their GMC van. The family consisted of mom, dad, and two young adult daughters. Mom and dad looked to be about 50 and were both a little chubby. The daughters were both extremely fat (easily fat enough to warrant the handicapped placard). The smaller of the two was at least 450 pounds, the larger about 600 pounds. They were obviously suffering in the 100 plus degree heat. The smaller sister had to help push the larger into the van. The larger sister then helped pull her smaller sister in.

It occurred to me that these two young ladies were totally dependent upon their not so young parents. Once their parents can no longer provide care and transportation these women are going to be in a very difficult situation. I know that this is a size positive site but I'm not seeing anything positive about the situation these young women are in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back