• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

a short story idea. any takers?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terpsichore

i'd offer to write it myself, but it would be so much better if an actual writer did it, and there are some uber-talented ones on this board!

a story where a BHM and a tiny FFA get together to rehearse the Titania/Bottom love scenes from a Midsummer Night's Dream. the characters end up snuggling in the play while she entices him to stay with her in her fairy glen and tells him how beautiful he is, and real-life attraction takes the choreographed cuddlefest up a notch. :) BHM/FFA fic combined with Shakespearean references...i think this needs to happen. :p

would be even better if the guy caught on about her weakness for soft fat bellies and kept mischievously teasing her - stretching out on the floor, accidentally-on-purpose letting his shirt ride up a bit, nonchalantly resting his hand on his belly as they read their lines, etc. perhaps he also had an uncharacteristically large dinner before their meetup and is feeling more than slightly stuffed. She meanwhile blushes furiously and shyly and tries desperately to control her reactions and focus on the script...

Latest posts

Back