• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

a story idea

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wellll...I posted a confession in the BHM/FFA about how I saw a massive bottom heavy man at the store the other day. He was a total pear an this is very rare to see out an about. I saw him walking slowly toward me with his elbows leaning on the basket an didn't think anything of it but then I saw a jiggling on the side of the basket an realized that was his huge thighs. I looked back up to the upper part of his body and it looked a bit out of shape but nothing out of the norm. However, from his hips on down was just absolutely massive. I couldn't help but stare with absolute lust in my eyes as he walked past. He even looked me directly in the eye but kept walking. I couldn't help but turn around an that's when I saw how big he actually was. He must have been at least 600 pounds and about 6 ft tall.

I was instantly turned on when I realized he was that huge an juicy. His belly bounced against his thighs but it was nothing in comparison to how his hips flared out from his waist and past the sides of the basket. The black pants he was wearing did nothing to hide that juicy shelf booty that stuck out a least a foot, and how his thighs touched all the way to is extra chubby knees which caused him to waddle as he walked. His lower half was a sea of motion calling to me. Oh how I wanted to bury my face in between his thighs an suck on his cock. Did I mention my gym buddy was with me. hahaha. She was in shock because she didn't know what I was attracted too. She just knew I had a boyfriend an never seen me get turned on. That's when I realized I didn't hide my attraction from her or him..hahaha. I was slightly embarrassed at my indiscretion.

She then grilled me on what I liked an dared me to talk to him because she never seen me that flustered or turned on before. I told her male pears are rarely seen in our part of the woods out an about an he was the biggest I had ever seen in person. All that jiggling an wobbling had me paralyzed with lust so I was totally unable to approach him. Plus, I'm taken by a sexy SSBHM already an we just left the gym, so I wasn't feeling cute enough to even flirt. She took matters in her own hands an talked to him. He ended up being married. Thank God! That was just to much temptation for me. So can someone use this experience to turn into a story from me.....pretty please. :batting:Feel free to pm me to bounce your ideas off of. ;):D

Latest posts

Back