A Strange Turn of Events - by lordsofsevenhall (~BBW, ~~WG, Eating)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

The_Hero

I thought the strange turn was her getting into this situation in the first place.

How often does some stranger recruit from a doorway "Hey you don't know me, but how would you like to live with me and get professionally fat?"

Joel

I thought the strange turn was her getting into this situation in the first place.

How often does some stranger recruit from a doorway "Hey you don't know me, but how would you like to live with me and get professionally fat?"
Very true I just mean I think theres going to be some werid twist like their fattening her up for some other reason as well.

szofiel

Hey, what happened to this story? Come on... It was very nice. Hope you continue

brucejedi

I'm still trying to figure out how I missed this when it was first posted. Your descriptions are superb and I love the relatively slow pace at which Katy's gain is progressing. A truly fantastic story.

Thanks for the feedback! Eventually I'll get back to finishing it, I'm sure... yes I DO know how it ends, yes there IS a twist coming, but I've been totally swamped lately. Was in Japan, got engaged, etc. etc. Stay tuned!

Katy sat back amidst the demolished remains of a lunch that she could have lived off of for a week back when she was skinny and unemployed, unbuttoning her jeans with a contented sigh and massaging her bulging belly. It was almost time for her to head on to her next photo/video shoot, and Loren had specifically instructed her to eat as much as she could beforehand - an order Katy had received with an arm-jiggling salute and a "Yes ma'am", a broad grin on her plump cute face.

The video was to be shot silent-movie style, with occasional dialogue captions inserted into the footage in white text on black background with a gold scrollwork border. Aleah and Evette were going to be joining her for it, making a rare appearance in their own media, and it would involve some role-playing, but that's all she knew. Grabbing her handbag, Katy headed down the hall.

When she got there, Loren and Annie were already setting up some equipment... a tripod for the video camera Annie was going to be using while Loren took photos. Annie had continued to blossom: the two chubby damsels were almost the same size now, since Loren did not seem to be gaining at comparable rate, if at all. Annie was wearing a spaghetti-strap top from which her flesh bulged at every side - the straps all but disappeared into the softness of her upper shoulders.

"My goodness, what happened?" Katy asked, pointing to a pair of diamond-shaped red/white scars on Annie's rotund upper arm. "You look like you got bit by a rattlesnake!"

"Oh -" Annie said, twisting a little to look where Katy was pointing, her hands still adjusting the tripod - "nothing that exciting, I just stumbled in some teeny-tiny heels and fell into a costume rack with sharp ends."

Loren looked dour. "I shouldn't have made her wear them, they weren't big enough but I was too lazy to go get a better pair."

"We were too lazy," Annie corrected. "Besides, it's nothing... heal up quick, and in the meantime I think it looks pretty cool. Kind of makes me want to get a tat!"

As Katy stepped past them, she was shocked to feel Loren's finger tickling a patch of bare flesh on her rear end.

"Time to give it up, my dear!" Loren declared, "That massive behind of yours has busted right through the pocket of these jeans!"

"Oops, didn't realize," Katy answered glibly. "Should I change?"

"No, actually - that's perfect for this set."

At that moment Aleah and Evette came in, dressed in sexed-up devil and angel costumes, respectively.

"I can tell this is going to be fun," Katy said, laughing.

The "stage" for the set was a false kitchen, and the first frames showed Katy alone, pretending to wash dishes. "An Average Day" captioned these shots.

Then, in came Aleah, wearing red leather high-cut panties from which her curvy hips peeked alluringly, that cupped her cute round butt cheeks and sex, and from which a false tail protruded. She was wearing a matching black-and-red bustier up top, displaying lots of her size-D cleavage, and black thigh-high stiletto-heeled boots that bared only her thick upper thighs. A hairpiece with curved red horns completed her outfit.

And - she was carrying a whole pound cake, drizzled with raspberry sauce and smothered in whipped cream.

Katy was instructed to appear quite interested in this tempting treat - something she did not find difficult, despite her recent meal - and just then, Evette appeared from the other side of the stage in her angel costume.

This consisted of white spandex boy-shorts and a matching sports-bra-style top and heels, all covered in clear sequins, and a golden circlet in her hair for a halo.

"No!" declared the caption, while Evette wagged a reproachful finger at Katy, who pouted beautifully.

"You are too fat!" the caption said, at which Katy adopted an expression of shock and indignance.

"Don't believe me?" the caption went on, as Evette produced a measuring tape and a scale. Aleah, meanwhile, just waited with the cake, a smirk on her face.

Evette then proceeded to weigh and measure Katy, stripping her down to her underwear in the process. Katy's shock at the numbers revealed was mostly unfeigned. She had gotten absolutely huge and fat, and standing side-by-side with the size 4 trainer made it very obvious to the photographers - and, of course, her web audience. Katy's plump arms were bigger around than Evette's legs, and she was wide enough that two Evettes could almost have stood concealed behind her.

Katy then stood, looking petulant and upset, in the kitchen between angel and devil, pretending to nibble a bit at her nails.

"But, I'm HUNGRY!" declared the caption.

Evette shook her head, but Katy just tossed hers in defiance and began to move towards the cake.

Evette stepped forward and seized Katy's arms at the elbows, pretending that she was try to hold the big girl back, but Aleah stepped seductively forward, selected a piece of cake, set the tray on the counter, and began to feed it to Katy.

Katy's eyes closed in genuine bliss, happy to be fed such delicious food. She ate bite after bite as Evette pretended to be trying to drag her back away from the fattening "snack".

When that piece was gone, the caption said "More?" and Katy nodded eagerly. She could feel her belly, already full, growing steadily fuller with scarcely a murmur of protest.

Aleah continued to feed her piece after piece, and when angel-Evette vanished in mock-disgust, devil-Aleah pushed Katy up against the wall and kept up the feeding. One hand held a piece of cake up to Katy's plush lips while the other caressed the folds of her belly or traced the outline of her hugely fattened hips. Katy slipped into a happy trance, eating and eating until the cake was gone and the elastic in her size 24 panties had snapped. The final scenes of the shoot showed Katy lying on the kitchen counter, naked except for her bra, her swollen stomach pressing her size EE breasts up against her softened second chin, while Aleah fed her the last piece of cake.

Katy was enraptured, thoroughly enjoying the sensation of being stuffed to the brim with delicious food. She opened her eyes in disappointment when the cake was gone.

"We are done with the shoot," Aleah murmured, "and I really want to get out of this constricting leather. But perhaps..." she glanced sidelong at Katy from beneath her long dark lashes, "perhaps the feeding should continue?"

Katy nodded vigorously.

spastic

Keep this going! This is an amazing story! :O! I even came out of lurking to post this! (lurker for almost 4 years).

Oirish

The Dude
Congratulations on the engagement! This is a great story so far.

Evette went running back to Katy's apartments to grab her a change of clothes so she could walk home clad. Her panties were ruined and her jeans, although she managed (with some help) to get them over her big hips, would not even begin to zip and the flaps stuck straight out from her abdomen, revealing most of her dark muff. So she pealed them back off and helped Aleah, Loren and Annie clean up the set and equipment.

Evette was back a few minutes later and then headed out again to order the food for Katy's impending private stuffing, as Loren and Annie headed out. Aleah waited outside while Katy changed - or tried to change. After a few minutes the fat, overfed model emerged wearing just the panties and her shirt and holding the skirt Evette had brought, shaking her head.

"Nope!" Katy declared cheerfully. "No can do, too much pampering today."

Aleah cocked an eyebrow.

"It's fine," Katy said. "Let's just go."

The sheer Brazilian-style panties Evette had grabbed did not offer much modesty, which was perhaps the reason Katy chose to walk quickly, her fat thighs swish-swish-swishing audibly down the corridors. The panty's straps, arching high over Katy's broad hips, mostly vanished beneath the girl's side blubber so that rather than wearing underwear, she appeared to simply have two triangles of fabric pasted to her back and front. She was too wide now for Aleah to walk exactly beside her, so Aleah took a position just to Katy's left and slightly behind the big girl, with her right hand resting gently on top of Katy's big left buttock.

Like guiding a cow home, Aleah thought with a little private smirk. She was fascinated by the way her hand rose and fell so far with each of Katy's swaying steps, with how Katy's back fat quivered as she walked.

As they turned the last corner into Katy's apartments, thankfully having met no-one, they were facing the full-length mirror in Katy's room and Aleah noted with approval the deepened creases between the folds of fat at Katy's generous hips. They were like crows' feet, Aleah thought, but whereas crows' feet appeared at the corner of the eyes and came from the joys of laughter, these began where the girth of Katy's soft abdomen gave way to the spectacular width of her hips, and came from the joys of food - a joy that was now denied her. But she had other joys...

Katy had removed her shirt and plumped herself down on her bed, not bothering to change further, as the food Evette ordered arrived. There was more than the eye could take it, though she did note a roasted Cornish hen and potatoes, beef Wellington, and a trifle large enough for a whole dinner party, as the dishes were unloaded. Katy eyed these and was rubbing her tummy bulges and salivating unconsciously as dish after dish was unloaded, at the same time feeling full and a little self-conscious about what she had agreed to.

"Guys," she said, making a half-hearted attempt to call the whole thing off, "I'm really not sure I could eat anymore, I'm really -" but just then her stomach gave a magnificent gurgle, causing its tri-fold rolls to jiggle exaggeratedly. Katy hiccupped and her hand leaped to her mouth, and her belly gave an encore jiggle. Evette and Aleah laughed.

"Really hungry and ready for pampering, I think is what you were about to say," Aleah said coyly, unstrapping herself from the bustier and casting it aside, then unzipping her boots and doing the same with them. Evette had lost her angel costume whilst running around, and was wearing long pink lounge pants. Beside her was a little cart with massage oils and creams.

Aleah patted Katy's cushioned stool. "Come sit!"

Katy bounced up happily in response and jiggled her way across the room.

"Now then," Evette said, as she unstrapped Katy's bra and pulled it off, "let's get you comfy -" and she began to work the warm oil into Katy's stout shoulders. Aleah hovered over the table and selected a few chocolates. Katy closed her eyes and opened her mouth as Aleah popped them in one at a time, then stroked her plump cheek and chin as she luxuriously savored the morsel.

And so it went, the feeding and the soothing massages, for longer than Katy had any notion of. As full as she already was, and with the glasses of sweet delicious creamy alcoholic drinks Aleah concocted for her, she swiftly entered a dreamy high as Aleah fed her more and more. Between Evette's skillful fingers and the sensuous ways she touched her, and the saturation of the supplements in her system, Katy was extremely aroused as she ate, slowly and sumptuously, everything Aleah offered her, more and more and more, and with one half-lucid thought felt glad that the size of her increasingly stuffed stomach and the girth of her hugely fattened thighs would hide her wet panties from sight, even though she was sitting in what had become her customary position with her legs spread far to either side in order to give her big belly room. It rested on the stool before her, one fold atop another, and slowly but surely swelled with her feast. Her breasts, not allowed to slope to either side because Katy had her hands resting on her overstuffed tummy, were fuller than the elbows of her outstretched arms would have been. Her legs were enormously fat and sleek, tapering smoothly into her big hips, with only a hint of baby-fat pudge at the tops of her inner thighs and around her knees.

Katy sighed happily, or gave little moans, as the pampering carried on, long past worrying or even giving any thought to the fact that she was steadily getting fatter. Gaining weight, getting ever curvier, heavier, larger and more voluptuous had become normal for her. And so she accepted, ate, swallowed, and stroked her belly as it stretched further. At one point the feeding paused, and Katy leaned back and rested against Evette while Aleah gently rubbed lotion into her bulging stomach, up and down and underneath.

After that Katy did not open her eyes, just sighed and ate and let the whole of her big body relax as Evette massaged her every back, legs, and butt, and nearly fell asleep, eating automatically until finally Aleah said, "you're done."

Katy opened her eyes slowly, slowly becoming aware that she felt fuller than she'd ever felt before, so full she felt must move cautiously lest she burst. Very sleepy and fuzzy-headed. Every bite beyond satiation had been orgasmic. She tried to cross her legs nonchalantly and found she could not - her belly was too stuffed, and besides, they had become too huge and fat and think and - and - and blubbery. That was the word.

Evette and Aleah helped her stand carefully and guided her with small mincing steps to bed, helping to support her swollen stomach. They laid her on her side and she curled up as best she could, her breasts and belly spreading before her and fat butt plumped out almost as far behind her, hip rising high into the air. Katy murmured contentedly and snuggled into her pillow, then opened an eye as she felt the bed shift - Aleah and Evette had climbed into bed on either side of her.

"Wha-?" she said sleepily.

"Sshh," Aleah said, stroking the big girl's fat bare thigh.

The last thing Katy thought she saw before her eyes closed - or maybe it was right after and she was already dreaming, soooooo much food - was the two women's mouths open revealing impossibly long teeth -

spastic

Another great chapter! I'm very curious to see how it ends. It's too bad you don't have more time to write though. You have a great talent for descriptive writing.

Angel00101

I will be looking forward to reading more, i love how the story is going and how big she is getting, i love her big butt and wide hips.

Latest posts