• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Visit to the Doctor's - by Austin FA (SSBBW, Squashing, Stuffing)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Austin_FA

SSBBW, Squashing, Stuffing - A doctor falls in love with his beautiful fat patient.

A Visit to the Doctor’s

by Austin FA

[Author's Note: this story was made for plus size women and their admirers and if you don’t like it then don’t read it. This story was meant for “inspiration” and the events taken place were NOT real although the locations* used, were. *Room 6 was made up, although it could exist.]

Jason was a twenty-seven year old, 5’8” with brown hair and brown eyes, with an average body of 148 pounds. He had a “shaggy” haircut and light-toned skin. He loved outdoor activities, including going out for bike rides, swimming, and going out for walks.

Dr. Shath had just recently graduated at the Boston Medical School Campus in Massachusetts. Jason decided not to go into any specific medical professions as a doctor, although he did consider specializing in podiatry. Instead, he decided to take his doctor's profession and take flight to San Diego, California, to live his life on the West Coast in his newly bought house.

Arriving at the San Diego International Airport, he took a taxi to his new house and moved in. His new house had a spectacular view. You could see many points of interest that were very eye captivating, such as the USS Midway, the cruise ships arriving and departing; you could slightly see Petco Park, you could see the hotels and other large buildings and apartments, and you could see the famous, “Star of India”, and not to mention the glimmering Pacific Ocean.

Enjoying his new house with an oceanside/harbor view, he finally applied for a job at the Sharp Coronado Hospital in the clinic once he was settled in. Upon his successful interview, he was accepted as a doctor at the hospital’s clinic. Six months passed as he thrived as the one of the top doctors.

It just another day in the office as Jason had just finished examining one of his well-known patients. He had taken a quick ten-minute break in the Doctor’s Lounge as he waited for his next patient, whom he had never met. Jason was happy that he was going to meet someone new, hopefully making yet another friendship. The new patient was called into Room 6 by one of his assistants, and he asked her to take a seat on the examination table and to wait until Dr. Shath arrived. His assistant then knocked on the lounge door, slightly opening it, and told him that his patient was waiting. Jason grabbed his clipboard and walked casually to Room 6 down the hall, thoroughly examining his patient’s information.

Her name was Jessica Nix. She was a 5’10” twenty-nine year old with black hair with blonde/brown highlights, light blue eyes, Caucasian, and a grand weight of 462 pounds. Never in his life had he examined a women of her size; approximately 93% of his patients were slim and the rest were of average weight.

As he further examined the sheet, he read that she was visiting for some pain in her stomach and thighs. After reviewing the information, he took a deep breath, opened the door, and started to slowly walk into the room. As he entered, he saw Jessica struggling to get on the examination table. When he first saw her, he was amazed at her massive body. Her grand belly, her large butt, her big arms, her soft tender thighs, not to mention her sweet round face, were all a new experience for him since he had never worked on such a large patient, but he thought she was very cute and adorable at the same time.

Greeting her with a smiling face, she turned with a red, blushing face and greeted him back. She was wearing a light blue shirt that matched her eyes; it was small on her, showing her stomach. She also wore jean shorts which exposed her luscious thighs and held in her apple-shaped body.

Jason said with a nervous yet casual voice, “Having some trouble?”

With an embarrassed voice she replied, “Yes, I can’t seem to get onto the table.”

The examination table was about three to four feet above the ground. Looking around the room to help Jessica, he noticed the two chairs next to the door and pulled the chairs over to her.

“Here, you can use these two chairs to climb on the table,” said Jason.

Jason grabbed the two chairs and arranged them sideways so she could have easy accessibility to them and then to the table. She slowly climbed her way up and onto the table, then turned and faced Dr. Shath. As she sat on the table, her thighs spread out over the table; Jason noticed this quite fast as he started to gaze at her body. Snapping himself out of his gaze, he began to ask her some questions. Unknowingly, Jason did not know that Jessica noticed that he was interested in her body.

“So, why did you come here today,” asked Jason casually but slightly nervous.

“Well, I have been having small, sharp, ‘stabbing’ pains in my stomach and thighs, and knees.”

“So, when do you think these pains started occurring?”

“I believe I have had these pains for the past year but I am not quite certain.”

“Are you allergic to latex?” he asked.

She firmly stated, “Yes, I am.”

“Okay, well in order to perform my examination, I need to do this with my hands bare, but rest assured they will be completely sanitized.”

“That’s okay,” as she smiled and winked at him.

Jason started to blush... Standing from his chair by the window which overlooked the glimmering harbor bay, and busy parking lot, he walked over to Jessica and began to perform some minor tests.

“So where exactly do you feel these ‘stabbing’ pains in your thighs?” he asked.

“I feel it here,” as she pointed to a location on the femur of her right thigh, “and here,” as she moved her pointer finger to the left thigh pointing at another spot on her femur.

He was amazed at how soft and pillow-like her thighs were as he gently pressed down on them.

He asked, “Does this hurt?”

“No,” Jessica stated.

“Hmm, well, what about this?” as he moved his hand to a new area of her thighs, which was equally soft and pillow-like.

“I still don’t feel any pain.”

“When do you feel this pain? Are you doing any exercises or physical activities?”

“I usually feel my pain when I am at home, either walking around or doing indoor activities.”

“What kind of indoor activities are you doing?” asked Jason with curiosity.

Not expecting this question, she pondered her answer and then responded with an embarrassed voice, “Two of my hobbies: squashing and stuffing...”

Not quite understanding but very curious, he asked, “Can you explain?”

Jessica explained to Jason about the men who had a preference for big women and liked to participate in “squashing” sessions; she also explained how she liked gaining weight.

“Very interesting,” he responded, “I would say that your knees hurt because of your irregular movement when performing this ‘squashing’, I would consider that you stop participating in this activity. And as for your stomach, I would also suggest that you stop ‘stuffing’ yourself and focus on a healthier diet.”

Jessica saddened at the fact that she couldn’t participate in the activities she loved doing.

Still wanting to examine her stomach, he said, “I am going to examine your stomach. Are you wearing a bra? If you would, I would like you to remove your shirt, unzip your shorts, and lay flat on the table so I look around easier.”

With a small grin she said, “Yes, of course.”

Jessica slowly removed her shirt and dropped it on the chair next to the table. Then she unzipped her shorts which allowed her belly to spill out onto her lap. Lastly she shifted her heavy body sideways on the examination table. Jason started to grow anxious as he was aroused by her beauty. He started feeling around her soft and large belly and put his cold stethoscope on her stomach which caused her to giggle at its chilling touch. As she giggled, her enormous belly shook and rippled. He started to become even more aroused as it moved.

He closely examined her breathing to see if maybe she had Chronic Bronchitis, but her report showed that she had no symptoms of coughing. Just to be safe he looked around for any bruises or other past related injuries that could be causing pain in her stomach. Showing no signs of other injuries, he came to a conclusion that her weight gain was causing her stomach to be in pain as it expanded. He supported this thought with the fact that she had large stretch marks on her stomach.

“Well, it looks like your weight gain is the source of your stomach pain,” he said, pointing at her stretch marks. “I can give you some treatment for that right now if you would like?”

“That would be fine,” she replied.

Jason exited the room and walked further down the hall and entered a room filled with medicine, vaccines, pills, and other medications and treatments. He looked around looking for some special cocoa butter that only the clinic received and some minor pain killers to get rid of her stomach pain and her stretch marks. When he grabbed what he needed, he walked back down the hall and entered Room 6 again. Still lying on the table was Jessica, just as he left her. Jessica sat up and looked over at him. She could tell that Dr. Shath liked her and knew that she liked him as well.

With a cunning idea to show him that she liked him and to show him the true comfort of her soft and squishy body she said, “Could you show me how to apply the cocoa butter?”

Jason nervously said, “Sure.”

He grabbed the bottle with his warm, sweaty, and nervous hands, and then taking off the plastic wrapper, disposing it in the trash can under the sink. Then he opened the bottle and poured a small bit of the oil onto his hands. He closed the bottle and placed it on the hard counter sink and rubbed his hands together placing the butter all over his hands.

He said, “This is how you apply it...” as he gently started rubbing his moist hands on her soft belly, becoming more and more aroused. “Just don’t use too much otherwise you will have to come back here for more.”

“I wouldn’t mind that,” she said flirtaciously.

Jason blushed even more as he continued to rub her enormous stomach.

“Okay, well, I think you get the idea,” said Jason as he stopped rubbing her belly.

“I think you might need to show me one more time,” as she winked at him.

She took his sweaty hands and gently pressed them up against the soft sides of her belly which made his hands enter her skin and then she slowly pushed them alongside of her curves to make his hands move from her soft sides to the even softer front of her massive belly. Then she took his hands and made them rub under her belly and get every nook and cranny of her soft and squishy belly, next taking his hands and placing them on her huge thighs. As she made him rub, he didn’t want to stop. He was thrilled with the new experience presented to him and changed his mind about her losing weight and to stop “squashing”. The two of them fell in love. Finally stopping after 10 minutes of rubbing her belly, he washed his hands and picked up his clipboard.

He said to her, “Never mind about you stopping weight gain. I think that I am wrong in my conclusion,” with a huge grin and blush on his face. “And maybe if I am wrong about that, then I am more than likely wrong about your ‘squashing’ sessions."

A warm look overcame her and before she left the room she said to him, “Hey, I have time off of ‘work’ tomorrow. Maybe we could have a cup of coffee and I can show you my ‘office’? I could also use some help applying this cocoa butter...”

With a huge grin on his face, he nodded his head and said, “That would be great!”

Jessica left the room and exited the clinic. As she entered her car, Jason stared out the window and observed her drive away. This was truly a dream come true for Jason Shath and he couldn’t wait for the next day!​

To be continued...​

Latest posts

Back