• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Abundant Alison - by auusiefa63 (SSBBW, Erotica, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussiefa63

SSBW, Erotica, ~XWG - Over time a couple gives in to their true desires.

Abundant Alison
by aussiefa63

The morning sun was filtering through the curtains, when I started to stir from the nights slumber. We were in the spoon position, my right arm slung over Alison’s enormous waist, my hand resting on her huge belly & snuggled into her back, her legs bent, with mine tucked in behind hers & my crotch snuggling her big soft rear. I started to think of our night out before.

I had taken Alison out to dinner, as it had been like a month since we'd been out to dinner & the all you can eat buffet had new management. So we thought we'd go check it out. It was worth it, the food was great & the variety was huge & that matched Ali's appetite. It was a turn on just seeing her sussing out all the available dishes.

"Mmmm I think I am just going to have to try a little of everything," she smiled.

"Go for it sweetie, have whatever you want," as I patted her huge bum.

She started with the seafood, plenty of prawns, oysters, lobster & all washed down with a beer, then it was back for the pizza & pasta. I offered to go top up her plate.

"No, it's alright darl, I'll be fine & I know what I want, but you can get a bottle of wine though."

To see her waddling around the buffet tables, her huge fat arse rolling from side to side with each step in her stretch pants was great, I loved how fat she had gotten. She got through her plate & we sat chatting for a bit, enjoying the wine & our company together.

"Well, might just have to go check out the Chinese now."

"Want me to go?"

"No, I know what I'm after." As she slide herself out of the booth, she got one arm on the table, the other on the back of the booth & heaved herself up & waddled off to the buffets again, stacking her plate up with plenty of Chinese.

"Oh this is great food, much better than it was," as she tucked in.

"You are really enjoying this babe?" loving how much she was eating & knowing that it would only add to her abundance.

"Oh....yes... this is good & I think I want to try the roasts after this," smiling. "I can't leave without having some roast, with veggies, baked potatoes & plenty of gravy."

"Go for it darling." It turned me on so much knowing that all that food would just add more weight to her already huge body.

"I'm going to," she grinned as she sat back & ran her hand over her massive belly. "I am getting full though, but I can fit some more in"

She again slide herself to the edge of the booth, I could see her stretch pants were getting tight, her massive belly putting the stitching & elastic to the test & she struggled to get up. God it turned me on. She eventually came back, her plate loaded with pork, cracking, plenty of veggies, baked potatoes & all smothered in gravy.

"Mmmmm........this looks so good," as she started on consuming the huge plate of food.

"It does," smiling at my huge sexy babe.

She finished it off, sat back rubbing her huge, round belly, burped & smiled. "God that was so good".

"Glad you like it sweetie," winking.

"I did," smiling back. "You spoil me so much." She ran her foot up my leg & grabbed my hand.

"I love to spoil you, I love you so much."

"I love you too honey & your spoiling me like this is why I'm so fat," she winked. "And I love it"

"Want some dessert then?" with a devilish grin.

"Nah, I'll wait till we get home. I made profiteroles today & that's what I want."

I helped her up this time. To see her getting into the car in itself was a turn on & the car leaned over to her side as she sat. We went home & she did eat the profiteroles, all 18 of them.

So that brings me back to the morning & I was hardening up, thinking about how much she'd eaten the night before. She started to stir as I ran my hand over her massive fat belly, well, what I could reach of it. She started to push her fat arse into my hardness & jiggling it slowly, grabbing my hand & placing it on her huge pendulous right breast, her nipple was hard. She wanted me & I wanted her. She reached back & pulled me into her fat arse more, starting to move her fat hips in & out, feeling all that fat expand & contract with each thrust of her pelvis was unreal. I moved my right hand down over her belly again, running it over as much if it as I could reach & started to slip my left arm under her, so I could play with her left breast at the same time running my right hand over her belly. I could no longer reach her pussy from behind, she was just simply too big at 686lbs. She heaved her huge body as she started to moan with pleasure so I could get better access to her & she reached behind again & was pulling me into her. The head of my cock, just slipping into her outer lips, she moaned again, trying to pull me in more & her whole body was now becoming a jiggling, wobbling mass, she was just so fat. I slipped in & out, deeper with each thrust, pulling my hand into her massive fat belly trying to get deeper into her.

Alison was now a mass of jiggling fat, puffing, panting & moaning, trying to pull me ever deeper into her, she threw her head back & was thrusting back against hard, she pulled my hand into her fat soft belly, until she thrust hard against me & moaned deeply, her whole body tensioning up & I blew my load into her as she came.

"Ohhhhh.............yesssss..............." she moaned.

"Oh Al....... you are the sexiest woman on the face of the planet," as we were still thrusting in ever decreasing thrusts.

She heaved herself over, the bed creaking under her weight & kissed me. "It's the weight I'm carrying" she winked. "It's what we both want & need," kissing me again. "You need me to be fat & I need to be fat" kissing me. "And I want to gain more weight."

"Oh babe, you are my true soul mate."

"Howabout you cook your soul mate some breakfast?" grinning with a devilish grin. "I'm hungry after that," winking.

"Sure sweetie."

I got up & she held her hands out for me to help her up & just seeing her fat expand & contract as I helped her up & as she sat on the bed, her hips & waist looked as though she instantly gained another 100lbs as it spread out. I helped her stand up, her huge belly hanging to her knees, but it wasn't a drooping big belly, she had a huge round fat belly. In fact Alison's weight gain was all over, the weight she gained went everywhere; her face was full, she had one huge chin, her shoulders were round & fat, her upper arms three times the size of my thighs. Her breasts were full, round & the size of half a watermelon each & rested on her enormous belly. She had what could only be described as a shelf where her rear met her back & her butt was huge & well rounded, her thighs were great pillow-y, dimpled masses & rubbed right down to her knees & due to their size she waddled with her legs spread.

At 5' 6" and 686lbs she was enormous. As she stood up her whole body was in motion, her belly swaying from side to side & the rest of her was doing much the same & took what seemed forever to settle. She looked in the mirror.

"Oh babe, I am so fat & sexy," running her hands over herself. "I love being so fat."

I put my hand on her belly & stood to the side of her to kiss her. She was too big to kiss from the front.

"You are so incredibly sexy Al, I love the weight you've gained," kissing her again.

"While I have shower, cook me a big breakfast," smiling at me. "I'll have some bacon & eggs, some pancakes with maple syrup, ice cream & cream". And she turned & waddled into the ensuite with the oversized shower. "Oh & I'll have a milkshake instead of a cup of tea".

Alison loved food, she truly enjoyed eating. Some people have hobbies like bike riding, doing patchwork, gardening, not Ali, her hobbies were enjoying good food, reading & watching TV & movies. She was not at all into anything physical, except making love & going for a walk occasionally. This all contributed to her getting so fat.

Alison had always had curves, she was big boned, but she wasn't fat & even though she loved her food, she was always conscious about her weight & kept it around the 154lb mark. It wasn't till after our first child that she put on weight & got up 202lbs, but managed to loose it, which was a disappointment for me, but I wanted her to be happy. It was after our second child that that she again was around 225lb mark, but this time she wasn't managing to shift the weight as easily & it went up & down as she tried to loose it, but nothing was working this time.

Finally she said one day, "I'm sick of trying to loose this weight honey, it's just too hard, I not overeating, but I don't seem to be loosing weight."

"Al, I love you for being you, not what you weigh." Which was true, even though I'd always wanted her get fatter.

"Oh honey, that's so sweet," smiling & gave me a big hug. "I'm just going to eat what I want, I don't want to get too fat, but I'm not going to starve myself or bother going to the gym or anything, ‘cause that's just not me."

"Alison, you are only on this planet once, enjoy life the way you want". Which I have always felt is right.

"You're right, hun," smiling.

Ali wasn't into eating masses of junk, fatty foods, but loved eating big healthy meals. Although she would have no problem eating a whole block of chocolate or a big bag of chips & she loved profiteroles or a good mud cake as well as ice cream.

It was like two years later & Alison was now 340lbs & I loved every pound. She did a few times complain about it, but then say , "Ahh stuff it, I don't care, I love my food too much & I'm not giving that up."

It was one night while we were making love, she was straddling me, her belly so round, her breasts having grown with the rest of her bouncing & she was thrusting down on me, pushing me into the bed, as I ran my hands up & down her belly that she started to moan.
"Fatten..............me............." In a whisper, she tilted her head back & closed her eye's.

Did I hear right?

"Oh babe...............make........... me.............. fat." Again in a whisper, her eyes still closed & a look of sheer pleasure on her face.

I think I heard right as she started to push me deeper into the bed.

"Ohhhhh..........I want..........to.......get........sooooo.........fat." A bit louder this time & she looked down at me with a bit of a worried look.

"Oh...........Al............" I was so turned on by what she'd said. "You are so sexy". As I ran my hands over her belly & down around to her fat hips, grabbing those wonder love handles.

"Oh.........my .....God.........." She was thrusting harder, her hips rocking back & forth on me, grinding me into the bed. "I want..........to......get really...........fat," puffing. "Fatten........me...........make me..........fat.............really fat," with a look of absolute desire.

"Ohhhhhhh..........Alison..........yessss......." I was so turned on. Here she was 350lbs & wanting me to fatten her, all my fantasies had come true.

We both came together in a frenzy of sweat, puffing & thrusting.

We lay there cuddling & kissing. Alison looked a little embarrassed.

"Umm about what I said," looking sheepish.

"Hun, I don't mind at all what you said," smiling.

"You don't?" again with a sheepish smile.

"No, I love the weight you've gained & I love you for being you, not what you weigh. Although, some extra pounds would be nice," winking.

"You like big women, don't you?" she poked me. "Be honest".

"Yeah I do & always have, but I fell in love with you & love you for being you & you alone."

"But you wouldn't care how fat I got?" with a smirk.

"No."

"Mmmm, I just love my food so much & to be honest, the love making just seems to get better & better as I gain more weight," she smiled.

"Serious?" I said questionably.

"Yeah, I love you playing with my fat, I love how big I'm getting, so much so, that I have had dreams & fantasies about being really fat," looking somewhat embarrassed. "Is that weird?"

"Maybe to some people, but not to me," bit sheepishly, this was really the first time I'd let my feelings about my fat fetish out. "I have since I can remember been attracted to fat women."

"I can be that fat woman". She kissed me. "But I know I'm going to end up obese."

"I don't care how big you get babe, as long as you are happy, content & relatively healthy," I kissed her again.

Alison hugged me tightly. "I know I'll end up over 500lbs easily, I am really liking the look of my fat belly & the fatter I've gotten, the more I want to gain even more weight," grinning wildly.

"Well, the only thing is I am going to buy a treadmill........."

Before I could finish, "What!" looking a bit confused.

"Hang on sweetie" I consoled her. "You are going to gain weight, lots of weight from what you've said & I'd like you to remain as mobile as possible & a treadmill will strengthen your legs, so you can carry the extra weight."

"This is true, ok I'll make sure I use it everyday, ‘cause I know I'm going to end up huge." She started to stroke my cock, which it immediately started to respond. "Mmmmm.....see that thought turns you on," kissing me. "Doesn't it?"

"Oh Ali, yes it does." I was so turned on by these new revelations.

"I’m going to get sooo fat," cheekily now.

I hardened even more.

"I'll exercise if you weigh & measure me." She was now wrapped her hand around my hardness. "I want you to see me getting heavier & bigger, I'm going to wear tight clothes, stretch pants, spandex, anything that shows you all my fat body, so you can see every delicious pound of me." She knew what buttons to push now well & truly.

"Ohhh Al, my god, you are..........."

"Turning you on?" pulling on my cock more. "I know. I can feel how much it's turning you on & I love it."

"Ohhh.........yesss............" I was under her spell by now.

"Feed me, weigh me, measure me, watch me get fatter & fatter." She was starting to loose it as well.

We made love again.

That was 4 years ago & 346lbs later Alison is still using the treadmill, which is mesmerizing. All that fat in motion, although she always has a tray of doughnuts or profiteroles while she's exercising.

I've widened all the doorways in the house to cater to her growing girth, bought the biggest bed I could & strengthened it seeing she as she broke our old bed, which for us was funny & a turn on.

I managed to make a steel framed extra wide dining chair with plenty of padding to cater to her size. I put a pool in for her to do a bit of swimming & we've found it to also be a good place to make love as she's lighter in the water & my God, to see her walking to the pool on her one piece is just awesome.

I have to help her get her stretch pants on, as she's simply too big now to do it herself & we have to get them from the U.S. as there is nothing here to cater to her size. She wears singlet tops which never quite manage to meet the waist bands of her pants. She just has such an enormous belly. I simply can't keep my hands off her & she knows it. She waddles around the house, her belly swaying, her butt rolling from side to side, her arms are splayed out due to her sheer girth & she walks close by me & I just have to feel her fat.

When I'm cooking she comes into the kitchen puts her hand on my arse & rubs her belly against me & will say something like, "Mmmmm...........that's going to add more pounds," & always with that Cheshire cat grin.

I weigh & measure her twice a week & it is such a turn on for both of us & usually ends up in sex. Alison will sit on the bed looking in the mirrored robe, running her hands all over her body, her own hugeness turns her on incredibly & she loves watching us make love as the size difference is huge, me only being like 140lbs. Every time we make love she still say things like, "Ohhh fatten me more," or "make me fatter, I need to be fatter," & I can't help but continue to let her gain more & more weight.

How big will she get?

Latest posts

Back