• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Abundant Desires - by Mistical Misty (SSBBW, Romance, Imagery)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
SSBBW, Romance, Imagery – A reluctant visit to a club opens a whole new vista of life

Abundant Desires
by Mistical Misty

Chapter One - Aqua di Gio

She felt him before she saw him. The club was dark. The scent of smoke, alcohol and sex was stifling. This wasn’t her scene. She didn’t normally go to trendy clubs that dared to play the horrendous sounds of techno Cher.

This night she had gone along with custom and dressed the part of a clubber. A purple halter struggled to hold in an enormous amount of cleavage. Black jeans barely contained the largest muffin top on this side of the city she was sure. What could she say? All her junk had always been under the hood. What the trunk lacked in badonkadonk, the front made up for it.

Her belly, with its large, draping apron pushed the limits of the black jeans. She’d never been a normal fat girl. She had always been in love with her body. She loved all 400 lbs of softness. She just hadn’t found someone that shared the love.

You may want to know why she’d chosen to endure something that she despised so much. Her friends asked her to go with them to celebrate Stacey’s upcoming nuptials: nothing like being the odd girl out so to speak. This left her to be the last single gal in their group. How she loved that title. Her thoughts dripped with sarcasm. She loved the dubious honor about as much as she loved trendy, 'look at me I’m a size 2, techno playing gal on the loose' clubs.

Their little cluster of fun rounded a corner and that’s when it happened. She gasped. The energy from the crowd changed dramatically and her eyes quickly scanned the room to find the source of her discomfort. She struggled to catch her breath. She felt like she was suffocating.

‘What in the world?’ she asked herself. Misty’s lungs worked and struggled overtime to fill completely. What was going on? There was no real explanation for what was happening to her. Misty stopped and watched the group continue on without her; her breathing becoming more labored until she was actually worried that she was going to faint. Her knees buckled.

“Aqua di Gio?” was her last conscious thought as she caught and recognized a strange scent as she slipped to the floor.

------------

He had felt a disturbance in the force, so to speak. He was quite in tune with the energies that surrounded him on a daily basis. His mom had always been…eclectic. She believed in energies, auras and other new age mumbo jumbo. He admittedly had bought into some of it. He had always been able to sense someone before actually laying eyes on them. His “gift” his mother so proudly called it.

“Or curse,” he muttered to himself.

He had sensed her the moment her hand touched the door. How long had it been? When was the last time someone’s energy completely stimulated all his senses?

“Too long”, he thought warily.

His eyes scanned the room and he found her. She was absolutely stunning. Her hair, a dark shade of espresso, fell in layers at the nape of her neck. She wasn’t tall, but man she was fat. He felt a stirring, one that he hadn’t felt in a long time. It surprised him. Mark shook his head to silence the thought of his hands caressing every inch of her body. He opened his eyes and that’s when he noticed that something was wrong.

She was struggling to breathe, that was plain to see. Mark’s concern deepened as he noticed her knees starting to buckle. He hurriedly made his way towards her, watching as she began to slide towards the floor.

---------

Misty heard someone calling her name, but couldn’t be bothered to answer. Her ears were ringing and her nose stung from the scent of a man’s cologne. His cologne. The one whose name she had recognized. Strong hands caressed her face, a deep voice with a thick Texas accent asked if she was ok, pleading with her to open her eyes.

She felt the glass at her lips, opened her mouth and let the sweet nectar push past, stopping briefly to tantalize her taste buds before finally sliding down her throat. Her eyes fluttered open. Misty tried to focus on the person in front of her. She saw a mess of black curls and eyes bluer than any blue she’d seen before.

“Aww, there she is” he said in that thick drawl. His voice was as smooth as butter and Misty felt a familiar heat spread in between her thighs.

The butterflies refused to stop their tirade in her tummy. She couldn’t seem to catch her breath. It was like he was sucking it from her body. Taking her breath and using it, as his. How dare he! He pushed a stray tendril of hair behind her ear. Misty watched his hands, hands that could grasp a basketball in one palm, hands that were gentle, surprisingly so. She found herself watching his fingertips until his voice brought her back to reality.

“Misty?”

"How does he know my name"? she questioned as she scanned the crowd that had gathered to witness her embarrassment. Where were the girls she had come with? Had they not noticed she had gone missing?

He read the questions in her eyes. “You were carrying your license. I hope you don’t mind that I looked.”

“No,” she whispered. That drawl, that wonderfully sexy, smooth and addictive drawl would haunt her dreams from that point on. Misty was sure of it.

“Are you here alone? Where’s your boyfriend? Did he leave to buy you a drink?” She struggled to find her voice. Was he a witch? Was she dreaming?

He questioned her; desperate to find out any information about this beautiful, voluptuous goddess in front of him. He had noticed something in her hand when he had finally reached her. The license, held for ID purposes at the door, had given away so many secrets with such little information. Her name fit her face. She looked so sweet and innocent. He allowed his lungs to fill with her musky scent. He had to know if that was natural or her perfume.

He felt like a cad for glancing at the license secret that shames most women. He was slightly shocked to see such a high number. Surely that couldn’t be a lie. He knew then, instantly, that he had to wake her before he did something foolish, before his desire won the battle of wills.

He said her name again.

“Stop,” she managed to squeak out.

“Stop what?” he asked, staring at her questionably.

“You have to stop saying my name like that, like we’re lovers with some sort of secret language.”

He let out a loud roar. She could have kicked herself.

“Dear brain, please remember to not allow my mouth to say such idiotic things to strangers. Amen.” She prayed the silent prayer, willing her brain to not embarrass her further.

He asked if she could get up and she nodded. His hand was there to help her up. It wasn’t a smooth transition from the floor to standing for her. “

When is any movement a smooth transition for me?” she thought to herself. Gravity forced her body into his, her belly shining the large buckle at his waist. His eyes turned from blue to gun metal gray. She thought for sure he was angry.

Misty would be the first to admit she’s a big *ha* klutz. This guy was just being nice and here she was, throwing all 400 lbs of her weight around trying to knock him to his ass. He pushed her away. The touch of his hand on her arm felt like 1,000 volts of electricity was coursing through her body.

Misty meekly muttered an apology and hurried away. Her face was burning with embarrassment. She cursed herself silently, “I had to, HAD TO make an ass out of myself in front of frankly the hottest man I have ever seen in my life.”

He wasn’t expecting her to fall into him as he helped her up. He wasn’t expecting the erection that strained the front of his jeans. He wasn’t expecting to want to throw her to the floor and take her right then and there. He didn’t expect to be imagining how his hardness would feel with the softness of her rolls wrapped around him.

He had to get her away from him. Every place her skin had touched him now ached. He had caught whiff of her shampoo and it was more than he could bear. He pushed her away. He cursed himself as he saw the mix of fear and embarrassment cross her lovely face. He hated that he had caused her grief. His anger at himself deepened as he watched her walk away. Her eyes were scanning the room. She looked frazzled, scared and…alone. He needed a drink. He needed something to dull the ache in the pit of his stomach.

Misty hurried to find the girls. She was pissed that no one had set out to look for her and her anger only multiplied as she searched the entire club to find that they were no were to be seen. She hated being a 3rd wheel, but being the only single person in a group of girls had to suck worse.

She began to panic as she felt the now familiar warning of a fainting episode approaching. What had happened? She had never fainted before in her life. She found the nearest seat she could find. A red couch in the shape of a, well, Misty wasn’t sure what shape it was. All she knew was that if she didn’t sit down, and soon, there would be a repeat performance.

Misty sat on the couch. She vaguely remembered reading about putting your head between your legs if you felt faint. She laughed to herself thinking about how she would manage that with such a huge, bulging belly. Misty decided to close her eyes and bend over as far as she could.

She took her time, counting down from 100 as she filled my lungs with the putrid air. Air was air at this point. Misty took one last deep breath and knew he was there with her again. She looked up into those hypnotic eyes. She was surprised to see that they were still the color of metal.

Mark was overcome with desire. He wanted her. He craved her. It was almost as if he would die if he didn’t have another minute in her presence. Concern forced him to focus his attention on her well being, instead of the monster growling in his stomach; the monster that insisted that he have her now.

“Are you alright?” his voice full of worry.

“Am I?” she asked herself. Misty had no idea how much time had passed. She had no clue where her friends had gone and she was alone in a club staring into the face of a Greek God. Alright wasn’t the word she would use for this situation. It wasn’t until she heard his deep, roaring laughter that Misty realized she had just spoken all those thoughts out loud.

“Dear brain, you’re dead. Signed ME.” She cursed herself under her breath.

Mark sat down beside her, his long legs stretching out as far as they could go. “I’m Mark. Your resident Greek God, knight in shining armor, rescuer dude.”

It was amazing she thought as she watched his eyes transform from gray back into their brilliant blue.

“It’s nice to meet you Mark and thank you for saving what’s left of my dignity.” She managed to speak. She wasn’t sure how since it felt like a cement block had taken residence in her throat. Mark chuckled and handed her his drink.

“Here, you look like you need this more than I do.” Misty looked at him like he had two heads. Was he insane? She had no idea what he had put in this drink. Did he really think she was going to drink something just because he was so unbelievably hot?

Mark was amused that her thoughts were written all over her face. He saw her move from shock, to appalled, to finally questioning her own sanity for actually considering his offer. He decided to hopefully lesson the torture he read in her eyes.

“I solemnly swear there are no drugs in that drink. I’ll even take a sip if you so desire.” He offered the drink again. She eyed him suspiciously but took the drink with a thank you.

Mark knew that he needed to leave her be. This was a dangerous game. It was a game he wouldn’t win, he thought he knew that for sure. He made small talk. He asked Misty what she was doing in the club alone. She told him about the girls and how she guessed she had been orphaned by them because of her episode. After 10 minutes or so had passed, Misty told Mark how she appreciated his kindness, but she didn’t want to keep him from his evening.

“I’m here alone actually,” he replied, his smile disappearing as he finished his sentence. Mark was suddenly reminded as to why he was in this smoke-filled club to begin with. He was running, his cowardice forcing him to seek solitude and serenity in a place that was safe. A place that would offer nothing he would desire….or so he had thought.

Misty wasn’t sure what she saw reflected in his eyes, but knew that she had crossed some imaginary line. It was time to get back to reality. She knew this had to end and end quickly.

“Oh, well I’m sorry.” She meant it. “I didn’t mean to be nosey. I just didn’t want you to feel obligated to babysit me all evening.”

She stood up, extending her hand to shake his. He must have misunderstood the motion because he pulled himself into a standing position. Her heart started its palpitations.

“Man, how tall is he?” she exclaimed to herself.

Her head barely reached his chest. Misty looked down at his feet and her eyes blazed a trail up his body until they were met with a curious grin.

“Like what you see?” he asked and Misty’s face immediately turned 15 shades of crimson. He laughed.

“Would you like to dance with me?” he asked, his expression mirroring that of a small boy asking his mom for a puppy.

“Umm..sure,” She tried to sound non-chalant, but as you know, that failed miserably. Instead, she ended up sounded more eager than a teenage boy with his first copy of Juggs and a tube sock.

As he led her towards the dance floor, Misty tried to figure out how she was going to dance to the techno crap. When they got to their destination, she realized that the music had changed. Instead of the thump, thump, thump of the techno, there was a nice ballad by some new up and coming female pop artist.

He pulled her into his arms. This closeness was completely unexpected, for both of them. His arms reached around her body to pull her close. His chin rested on top of her head and Misty could swear that she had felt his lips kiss her there.

Mark knew that he was playing with fire. He knew that his actions were feeding his desire instead of quenching it has he had hoped. She felt so marvelously good in his hands. Her scent was intoxicating. Her bulges and rolls teased him, taunting him, daring him to touch her. His face hardened.

She doesn’t deserve this, he thought. She doesn’t deserve to be treated like a piece of meat because of my desire.

It was true. She wasn’t a piece of meat, but he was hungry for her. He looked down at her as his hands moved to her sides. He had to touch her belly. He had no other choice but to introduce himself to the softness at her sides.

Misty managed to look up. She felt his hands move to grab the overflow of belly pillowing at her sides. She watched again, in awe, as those eyes turned from blue to a wonderfully sinful shade of gray. She bit her lip as he began to kneed the fat at her sides. A growl escaped his lips as her eyes closed and Misty rubbed her belly against the growing hardness in his pants. She wasn’t a mere piece of meat – she was a feast awaiting a diner.

Misty remembered thinking to herself that this was a dream she definitely did not want to end. She closed her eyes, wanting to savor every minute of deliciousness. His hands moved to the front of her jeans. He caressed the top of her belly and Misty thought she would cum right then and there on the dance floor. Her eyes shot open and she caught glimpse of the hunger in his eyes and the crooked, knowing grin on his face.

“Wow, he’s in to me “ she realized as he leaned down to whisper in her ear, “mmmm, someone has a nice tummy.”

He moved his lips down to her neck. She felt his tongue and lips lightly graze her “spot”. She whimpered and his hands found her face. He cupped each round cheek in his hands. He kissed his way from her neck, to her chins and finally his lips gently grazed her own.

“You’re so sexy,” he whispered before sucking her bottom lip into his mouth. Misty couldn’t stand it anymore. She felt herself melting as his tongue found hers. He tasted as good as he looked and smelled. She had to be dreaming. This couldn’t be real. She gasped as his hands found her belly once more, lightly stroking every inch as his mouth took what it wanted.

The song had changed. She remembered noticing once the blood stopped pounding in her ears. Misty looked around to see the others bumping and grinding to something more old school. Mark turned her body, pressing his hardness into her ass, his arms wrapping around her belly and his breath at her ear.

“I’ve always been a sucker for a fatty with a big belly,” he dared to murmur. Misty was totally speechless and felt like she had transformed into some kind of liquid. She couldn’t move, she couldn’t speak, all she could do was feel. His lips continued their assault on her neck and his hands managed to explore every single inch of belly they could find on top of clothes. He continued grinding into her and it wasn’t long before she was moaning and grinding back onto him.

Every inch of Misty’s body was on fire: his touch electrifying her, torturing her, and driving her mad with desire. She had lost all track of time. All she knew was that she didn’t want to leave his arms. It was all she could do not to beg him to take her right then and there

“Misty!?!?” Hearing her name startled her. They both stopped. Misty saw Jenny standing in front her. Jenny’s mouth gaping open, starring at the two of them. Misty was sure that he had felt the heat from her embarrassment and she felt him chuckle.

“Where have you been? We’ve been looking all over for you?” Misty couldn’t tell if that was annoyance or awe in Jenny’s tone.

“What do you mean where have I been? You guys left me. I nearly fainted and woke up to find myself alone in this club and y’all didn’t realize I wasn’t there with you.” She was angry and she could tell by the look on Jenny’s sweet face that she was truly apologetic.

Jenny’s face softened. “I’m sorry Misty. I told them we should wait for you, but they figured you had taken a seat at the bar or something as usual.”

“Well, she took a seat at the bar, but not in any usual sense.”

Misty jumped. It was the first time Mark had spoken since Jenny’s arrival.

He extended his hand to shake hers, “I’m Mark. I happened upon Misty as she made her decent to the ground. She’s fine, as you may have noticed.”

He smirked and with that, Misty turned another 16 shades of crimson. He leaned down and whispered in her ear, “I can’t wait to see that tummy turn that deep shade of red.”

He reached for Misty’s hand and slipped his card inside. “Here’s my number. I’ll expect to hear from you once you’ve made it home tonight. Call me with your address and I’ll see you tomorrow at 7.”

Misty turned and looked at Jenny questionably. Jenny shrugged her shoulders and Misty turned to ask Mark what he meant when he said he’d see her at 7, but he was gone. He had already made his way through the crowd and out the front door. Misty knew that she’d never catch up to him.

“He’s so hot Misty.” Jenny giggled. Misty just shook her head and laughed. She had to admit, this club wasn’t so horrible after all. Her fingers traced her lips as she wondered what Saturday might bring.

(to be continued)

Latest posts

Back