• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Addiction - 1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, Sex: More from the author of "Converted," a continuing tale of an FA's growing self-awareness.

Addiction
By D square

[email protected]

Addiction is defined as the condition of being habitually or compulsively occupied with or involved in something. This covers a lot of ground. For me, this addiction can be summed up in one word: “Cathy”. To make it simple I met her through a mutual friend. At the time I had no idea what I was in for. My friend, Andre, tried to warn me, but like the naive male I thought I could handle any female that crossed my path. Up until “Cathy” that was true. Not to be vain, but I was “the mans” man. Ever woman wanted to be with me and every man want to be me. All that was turned upside down by “Cathy.”

Like most things, people want to give everything a label. I was given one by my so-called friends. They call me a “Chubby Chaser”. In all honesty, I think I prefer FA (Fat Admirer). I don’t mind. I proudly took the grief without skipping a step, when I finally came to grips with what Cathy did to me. She made me fall in love with a BBW.

+​

I met her in Vegas. Strangely, enough I had to go all the way to Vegas to find the object of my new addiction living in my backyard. She lives in Pennsylvania. I spent my entire trip with her. Her fulsome frame captivated me. I could not think of anything else. It wasn’t just her appearance it was her confidence. She made no excuses for her size. She did not try to hide it. She wore it like a bag of honor. Her voluptuous presents proclaimed her queen, and she defied anyone to tell her other wise.

The four days in Vegas was the most unbelievable time I had ever had sense puberty. She exposed me to things that only a learned sexual connoisseur would have a clue about. She led me on a guide tour. The Louise & Clark expedition could not hold a candle to the journey of discovery she took me on. I hung on her every word and motion like an eager apprentice learning his trade. I was over come by her beauty, but it didn’t stop there. Her elegance was unquestionable, her intelligence undeniable and her poise unflappable. She was absolutely stunning and everyone naturally tried to stand in her glow. Me included, but that was just the beginning. She exposed my shallow view of the world, but didn’t judge me. At the end she brought things out of me I had not idea I had in me. I spent the flight home in silent contemplation.

I went back to work, and to my normal rhythm of my life, but it didn’t have the same luster. All the time I just pondered all of the things Cathy had shown me. I returned to my apartment to find many messages from countless girl I had dated in the past only to see that the past interactions were shallow and held no real value to me. I need a fix. I just wanted to touch her.

I went to meet with the friends at our usual hangout. They pumped me for stories about the latest conquest. I just shrugged a said no story this time, knowing that in the back of my head memories of “Cathy” rang out like a church bell. They didn’t believe me. I always returned from a trip with a tail to tell, but there was no way I could betray the purest encounter of my life by making it a bar room story. Rightly so, because it was the most incredible experience I had ever had.

In true, at the time, I could not tell them that I experience some thing that moved my soul. I could not tell them that all my womanizing was a shame. I could not tell them an older women took control of me and bent me to her will. I could not confess to them a voluptuous BBW had turn everything about me upside down and made me her toy. The one thing above all the others, that I was not ready to admit was I enjoyed every minute of it and I would gladly do it again. I just told them the four days turned into more work than I expected and I didn’t get out and see the town.

“No way…Mr. Non-stop Richard MANLY.”

“Yes, I don’t have a story for you. You guys have to stop living through me, because one of these days I may just have to settle down too.”

“………..That was a good one, now tell us about Vegas.”

“Nothing to tell guys. Sorry, I got to go.”

I paid for the round and headed home. I looked at the card Cathy gave me, but could not call. I am not sure why I hesitate. I know I want to talk to her; tell her I was thinking about her; tell her I dreamed I was touching her. I took a deep breath looked around my empty apartment and then the phone ran. It was Louis. He said I didn’t seem like myself and asked if I was ok. I told him yes and told him about Cathy. There was silence on the phone.

“……YOU a chubby chaser?”

I hung up, not because of anger, but because he was right. I grabbed my keys and head to another bar. I went trolling for a new conquest. I guess you can call it denial. The first step is admitting your addition and I wasn’t ready to do that.

I got to the bar felt the place out and plied my stock and trade. I pulled a girl other men had been buying drinks for most of the night. I dazzled her with charm without much effort. When we got outside I realized my heart was not in it. I stopped her about 20 feet from the car. I stood back and look at her model like physique.

“Want to go get something to eat? I know this great dinner a few blocks over.”

“No! Do you think I got this “Fine” eating in a grease spoon?”

Something happened when I heard her reply. I discovered she was no longer satisfying. Why settle for a piece of girl when I could have the whole women. Then I knew. I’m a Chubby Chaser, and I no longer felt ashamed of it.

“…Oh, I’m sorry. You just looked hunger.”

“That was not funny. If you didn’t want to take me home just say so. There were plenty other men willing to take a girl like me home.”

“You’re right. My mistake. I was looking for a women.”

“What?”

Before she could process the insult, I had already got in the car and started the engine. I didn’t so much as look back to see what had become of her. I just pulled out of the parking lot and headed for the interstate. Once there, I headed north. I had made up my mind I was going to get my fix.

+​

An hour later I was west of Philadelphia. I stopped for gas a map and directions. Another hour later, I was standing on the front steps of her house. Breathing heavy, scared to ring the bell, but exited at the prospect of seeing her again. Finally after a long while just standing there, trying to fight my urge, looking at the door only to realize it was 4 o’clock in the morning. This stunned me and I turned to head back to the car to fine a hotel and come back at a normal hour. As I turned to walk away the light came on in the foyer. I could hear movement as a figure came into view through the ornate glass in the door.

The door opened and there she was. “Cathy” We just looked at each other. My eye traveled slowly up her body while my mind struggles to fine the right word to tell her why I was there. But her appearance made that impossible. She was wearing a feminine robe that was tied close over a modest nightgown that stopped above the knee. It was nothing extraordinary, but material of the rob fell over her curve close enough to highlight every natural curve she had.

The view, in my eyes, was that of china doll. Her pleasant round face didn’t appear upset that I was on her doorstep uninvited. She just looked at me with the look of surprise, affection and understanding. She placed her hand on her large hip. The motion caused her body to move in kind. I just stood there like a kid who got caught missing curfew. Not quite able to make eye contact I fixed my gaze on her hefty thighs and strong sturdy calves. This led my eyes to her nicely pedicured feet. The memory of my journey race through my mind and this forced me to confront my fear. I looked into her eyes fearing she would turn me away.

After a, seemingly long pause, she said she was not expecting company this late. Let alone me. This is a very pleasant surprise. Normally after giving my lessons, I just get the phone call or a letter telling me how being with me changed their lives and they would never forget it,” she said in a playful tone. She continues, “Then they would tell me that experiencing me helped them to see the wonderful BBW that was right in front of them; or next-door; or that they work with. They go on to tell me how if it weren’t for me they would have missed the true love that was waiting for them all the time. For the others, I can only wonder what became of them, but I have no regrets. I enjoy showing men what a real woman is made of.”

I just watch a soft smile punctuate her face as I wrestle with what to say next. I held my breath as she shifted her weight. She only did so to open the door wider to allow me in. It was very clear how relieve I was, because she watched as my shoulder fell when I exhaled. My confidence was returning as she led me to the kitchen where she apparently was when she saw my silhouette in the glass of the front door.

Latest posts

Back