• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Advice About Career

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karebr12

Hi all. I don't post here very often, but as I was laying in bed last night I was thinking that one of our members Vermillion was in a successful band, and it sparked the idea to post here.
This question is not necessarily directed exclusively to her, but to anyone who feels like they could help.
I am graduating from college in two months and I'll have an art-teaching degree, but I really don't want to use it. My dream is to be a singer, and I am good at it. I am a 22 year old white female from Flint, MI, and I sing R&B and Soul music. I do not write songs, just sing other people's covers and the likes.
I am wondering if ANYONE on the boards has any insight into the music industry or knows someone who has tried it, etc, so I could get some advice as to what steps I need to take to get this project off the ground.

Thanks, and be blessed!

Latest posts

Back