• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Advice from the ladies about the Diva Cup.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BriannaBombshell

Happy to be here
Gals I need some advice.

Now, I searched for a thread on the topic but can't seem to find one so I'm going to go ahead and start one here. Funny thing is I legitimately couldn't find any information on online either. Not for women my size. Anyway so here is my question.

What is your experience with the Diva Cup?

I have been transitioning to a ZERO WASTE lifestyle and honestly pads/tampons are a bigger source of waste for me than I anticipated. I have looked into reusable pads and I'm willing to use them but the diva cup seems less messy?

I personally way 520 pounds and I am bottom heavy! Big belly, Big thighs, big booty and I'm really scared to try the diva cup because I'm afraid it'll shift or it won't be placed correctly. I am also really afraid of it getting stuck. Can it get stuck? It's a bit nieve I know but it doesnt hurt to ask so if any of you beautiful ladies out there tried the diva cup let me know what you think.

Thank you!!
BB:blush:

Latest posts

Back