• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Advice on buying/selling online

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squee360

I'm currently selling some musical instruments online for roughly 550 dollars for the pair. Well I've been in contact with a would be buyer. She wished to pay with a cashiers check, which I'm hesitant to do and explained to her that the check itself has to clear before i will allow anyone to pick them up or for me to ship. Well yesterday i got a email with this:

How are you doing, Hope everything is going on fine .As a matter of fact the
deal is on and the check has been sent out to you.

it will arrive by mail in the next couple of days).So the payment should arrive in a short while from now.And once you get it,i guess you know how to handle everything, and please dont bother about any other buyer for the trombone and a violin $550 , I have included the pick up agents fee to yours, making it $3202 because i am traveling to today because of my wife who is on business trip and she is about to deliver a baby so i have to go and stay with her and the agent is also helping me get some things for the birthday party and for my wife and new baby, so i will be back very soon.I included the pickup agent fee because he is not in town now and he said he shall be back in the next few days so when you have the check deduct your own fee and have the remaining money sent to him through Western Union Money Transfer or MoneyGram International that same day immediately after cashing it so that he can come for the pick up.So when you have the check, take it to to your bank and have it cashed immediately so as to fasten the transaction,like i promised earlier you will deduct the $70 i promised you. mail me ASAP so as to let me know i can trust you handle this with care and to confirm if the information on the check is correct.Thanks for your trust and understanding in this transaction. and also please send me the map quest to your location.
<end quote>

If Flags weren't already up, they sure as hell are now. It seems like a lot of work and somehow i might get screwed on this deal. Also, wow 3200 dollars for me to handle? I feel like this is a scam or i'm laundering money for a crime syndicate. What would you as a veteran of internet sells or someone accustom to it do?

Latest posts

Back