Quantcast

After Police Academy

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Ssaylleb

Hey all what do you think of the last chapters? I've got a few more drafted but need finishing before I post.

strataadvance

I love the new chapters. I like the denial aspect. At First.
I just hope that eventually it turns to a resigned feeling of really letting go and enjoying the gains without reservations. I also like when they weigh themselves. Marcia had even bought a new scale. It would be great to see their thoughts on the number that morning.

This is my favorite story currently.

samster

I really love this story and the latest chapters are awesome. Love the descriptions and the final conversation with Donna and Marcia is amazing. Genuinely this story is exactly what I love to read. Keep it up!

Ssaylleb

Getting ready for work the next morning, Peter showered and went to don his uniform. He struggled to pull up his boxers. Time to hit the gym, he thought. The pants slipped out of his hand and he bent over to pick them up. As he did so he caught sight of himself in the mirror and gasped. There was a fat guy with a huge gut hanging over his way-too-tight underwear. Standing up the tight waistband caused a thick roll of blubber to form right around his body. He traced it with a finger from his side round to his back. Even his back was fat. How on earth did that happen? Peter enjoyed eating to excess, feeling his belly stretch taut with food, and clearly when it had become a daily routine it would have an effect on his body. That didn't push away the realities that society demanded a trimmer figure in one not yet 30 and even more pressing was the August check up.

Squeezing into his uniform he saw a fat blue sausage staring back at him in the mirror, belly burgeoning over the belt, the buckle hidden by his flab. His shirt again sported the stretched look, the buttons struggling to contain his paunch. He caught the bus to work as it was raining heavily and noticed how much of his lap was taken up by belly. The mound of flab shook with every bump on the road and he caught more than one disgusted glance in his direction.

It was definitely time to get a new uniform he thought as he walked into the office, even if only temporarily until he lost weight. Next week a commander, the head of electronic theft and fraud for the entire United States was to visit their HQ to start the process of rolling out the same system to other states, and to start new strategies with this experienced group. Peter certainly did not want to look like a bloated pig for that guy!

It was Mathilda’s birthday so she had brought in a cake for the office. Peter enjoyed a quiet morning but managed to put away no less than five slices of the moist red velvet cake, the sponge light as air, the cream soft with a faint tang of lemon. In order to celebrate the occasion he had her favourite delivered, Chinese. He assumed her other friends from around the office would join so he and the other two women ordered enough for at least fifteen people. Maybe they were busy or the approaching summer had people worrying about beach figures but very few people passed by and some didn’t even eat. The same could not be said of the four in the office. They tried a bit of everything and then had more of their favourites, but by 2 pm there was still half the food left.

Nancy filled another plate to the brim and took it to Peter, who shook his head.
“I’m totally stuffed already. Gonna pop.”
“Oh come on, we can’t waste all this, can we.”
“Watching my bikini body.” He said with a smile, patting his stuffed belly.
“Last one, come on” said Nancy.

With his arm twisted like that, Peter tore in to the sweet and sour pork on egg fried rice, feeling the pressure on his shirt increase with each mouthful. He had to undo his pants button and hope that his belt on the last notch would hold everything together. The last part was a struggle but Peter fought to the end, clearing the plate victoriously. He sat back and burped quietly a few times, massaging his overfed gut to ease the pressure. He noticed with mild alarm that the buttons were in dangerous territory, his bloated belly pushing the buttons apart. Over the course of the afternoon, the ladies kept on giving him loaded plates which he guzzled greedily till there was no food left.

The good mood was rudely disturbed when a phone call from their boss instructed them all to head immediately to a meeting room. The bloated Peter walked uncomfortably to the room, earning a few disbelieving stares at his huge gut. It turned out the commander had been on a visit to Portland and decided to hit Seattle at the same time. The room was quite dark as they entered, with a projector beaming a blank screen onto a wall. Glad for the poor lighting, Peter snuck to the back of the room and sat down.

Chief Harris introduced the Commander, a wiry man in his fifties named Samuelson. He praised their efforts over the last months and then went through statistics of electronic money and credit card theft across the USA. He outlined the program strategy for the months ahead and invited their feedback. Peter would normally have participated actively, but he was just too bloated from his all day stuffing and the dark room was making him sleepy. Chief Harris actually asked him to respond directly to a question and Lily had to prompt him. He stuttered a reply but did not shine like the star he was. Harris glowered at him behind Samuelson. The presentation ended with the commander urging them all to be “fighting fit to face the next wave of crime in a new era”.

Harris then asked them all to stand and took the commander round the room. The chief introduced Peter as a recent recruit and one of the key brains behind the unit’s success and Samuelson’s eyes widened. He slapped Peter’s gut and watched it wobble, threatening to burst the buttons. A snicker ran round the room.
“Do you do anything but eat here, boy?” he thundered.
Peter turned flame red but said nothing, instantly regretting all the food he had indulged in since completing academy, his Chinese pig out sitting heavily in his stomach.

“How have you let yourself turn into this tub of lard, huh?” continued the Commander, still poking and slapping Peter’s bloated gut. The movement caused the food to slosh around in his belly and Peter couldn’t stop the belch even as he felt it race up his windpipe. The air, fetid and reeking of Chinese food erupted in Samuelson’ face. Enraged he shoved Peter backwards, who fell heavily into a chair. The stress was finally too much for his shirt buttons and two blew off simultaneously, much to Peter’s horror and to the Commander’s delight.

“Hah” he pounced on the opportunity to grab Peter’s belly and give it a good shake, causing another button to tear off. Samuelson noticed that the pants button was undone, and only kept together by the last notch on the belt. “What’s this, you can’t even button your pants?! You are a disgrace to the force, Porky, not only here but for the entire States! What do you imagine people think when they see you waddle past huh? I’ll tell you! They say look here goes more waste of our taxes paid, all those dollars going down in another donut-filled cop! You like donuts don’t you? Look like you ate the entire bakery you fat sack of flab!”

Harris and the rest of team were not enjoying this. It was funny at first to see the greedy pig get his just desserts. They had all at some point warned him to watch it, encouraged him to go the gym with them but he preferred to overeat and spend his evenings at the bar. Witnessing this humiliation was not fun but none of them had the nuts to stop him, nor would any of them speak up against Samuelson in a tribunal.

The episode did not end there. Samuelson paraded Peter, his pale flabby belly laid bare, round the office and back to his desk before leaving him with a dire warning.
“You pare off that flab starting right now porkchops, or you’ll be off the force by summer!”

Ssaylleb

On the same day Marcia swung her blue VW Golf into the shopping mall underground parking and found her usual slot in the staff-only section. Hauling herself out of the car took noticeably more effort than it used to. Whereas just months ago a lissome figure energetically bounded out of the car, this plump figure struggled to lift herself off the seat and out of the car. She locked it as she walked towards the entrance and went for breakfast at Jill’s. Thirty minutes later, with a milkshake, a muffin and a French crepe with Nutella inside her belly she felt ready to start her day.

A quiet morning passed slowly, and she cheered up when she saw Donna enter the mall. Looking at her dispassionately like this, she could see the woman had indeed gained weight since she’d first noticed the powerful woman. Again, thoughts sprung unbidden to her mind of Donna’s husband tying his fat wife naked to a kitchen chair then feeding her till she could take no more, rubbing her huge bloated belly that lay on her lap, massaging her plump derriere. She wondered why the idea and action of eating too much made her so horny?

Shaking her head with a giggle she headed up to meet Donna. She enjoyed chatting with her friends over a frapuccino with extra cream. She took another French crepe with Nutella – it was the day’s special after all – and a bear claw with it, then a donut to nibble in the office. Donna and Jill exchanged glances: Marcia now looked really fat in her overly tight uniform.

Back at her desk, the morning passed and gave way to lunch time. The policewoman headed down to the food court. She used the lift now, too lazy to walk the few yards to the escalator. Marco at the pizza & pasta place waved her in with a beam.
“We’ve got some amazing specials today, you’re gonna love ‘em”
“Ooh, tell me more” asked the curvy blonde in anticipation.
“So we’ve got a pizza with three Italian cheeses, sundried tomatoes and – wait for it – figs. Delicious.” He continued reeling off delicacies: “Otherwise a closed pizza like a calzone but filled with blue cheese and mozzarella, Italian ham; the whole thing drizzled in honey. Aye-may-zing! If you prefer pasta then we’ve got tetrazzini, which is chicken and bacon in cream or else ravioli stuffed with fish in a sauce of lobster and prawns.”

The plump policewoman drooled at the thought of each one. “Will you have any of these tomorrow too, as they all sound divine?” she asked.
“I can’t say I’m afraid. The chef only gets limited amounts so they might all go today.”
“Oh I can’t choose” she complained. “I wish I could some of each” she said greedily.
“No problem, Marcia, for the Seattle PD we will do anything!”
“Oh wow, that’s really kind of you” she smiled.

She sipped at her Coke until Marco came out with a pizza plate. She saw a complete pizza instead of the two halves she was expecting. She didn’t want to be rude by mentioning it, perhaps the chef had refused to split the dishes; also she didn’t want to appear so greedy. She tucked in happily enough as the pizza was a marriage of flavours made in heaven. The three cheeses were all diverse; the mozarella soft and subtle, a smoked buffalo mozzarella was heavy and reminiscent of grills and BBQs with the scamorza a happy middle ground between the two. The sundried tomatoes added a salty tang while the figs balanced out the pizza with their sweetness.

Marcia found it so good she simply cut the pizza into quarters, then folded each quarter on to itself and ate them like that by hand, cutlery redundant between this gorgeous piglet and her food. As Marco cleared the plate she realised how greedy she had grown: a full pizza still left her hungry! With that thought in mind she was overjoyed when Marco placed a dish of pasta before her. While some restaurants served only a few ravioli as though they were precious gems, this place believed more was more and she had a full plate. The fish paste inside the ravioli was tasty, while the cream of lobster sauce with prawns was a perfect accompaniment. It was over all too soon.

Marco whisked the empty plate away. She blushed as he caught her rubbing her belly, tugging at the belt to make more space. With a slight shock she let it out to the last notch. Marcia was already uncomfortably full but turned on with the stuffed feeling. She was surprised when Marco re-appeared with another pizza, this one closed like a calzone, filled with blue cheese and mozzarella, Italian ham with the whole thing drizzled in honey. Like the first pizza, it was a marriage made in heaven of sweet and salty, flavours exploding on her tongue in quick succession. She struggled slightly to finish it, but kept on, noticing that Marco kept scoping her out when he thought she wasn’t looking. He must be disgusted at the sight, she thought, but it was his fault; she had only meant to have half a portion of each. She ignored the fact that even that would have been a double serving.

Marco came round with the spaghetti tetrazzini. Marcia looked at the full plate and made to push it away.
“I can’t take this also. I’m just too stuffed”
“I’ll leave it here, maybe you’ll want a bite or two” smiled the waiter. He walked away, in no doubt that Marci would down it instantly. The hot overweight cop was the best part of his new job he reckoned. The hours and pay were decent but the hope of catching a glimpse of the gorgeous plump woman, stuffed into her uniform was what got him out of bed in the morning. He had noticed her immediately, seeing her go into the Chinese next door and amazed when she emerged an hour later with her belly ballooned like she was preggers. He had paid attention ever since and delighted in her growing form, showering her in freebies and extra desserts whenever she passed by.

It wasn’t long before she found the fork in her hand, twisting the pasta around it and into her mouth. The chicken was fresh and tender, the bacon fried to a crisp, just as she liked it. The cream sauce helped everything slide down her throat and into her increasingly stuffed belly. Slowly, one bite after another, she devoured this too. She couldn’t help but wonder how much she had just eaten. Each dish was larger than normal and probably had more calories than she needed in a day. And she had just taken four of them. Looking down at her bloated belly she saw that her uniform buttons were stretched far apart, her swollen tummy showing in between them. She felt a turmoil of emotions. On one hand she had come to love stuffing herself like this, and when she saw herself in the light of Donna she didn't think the weight gain was all bad. But her exceedingly tight uniform was a stark reminder that she had a duty to perform and sadly that involved a gym rather than a restaurant.

Marco used a mirror to ogle her without making it obvious. As he knew she would, greedy guts had demolished her plate, her uniform showing visible signs of distress. An image popped into his mind... Marcia sat at a table alone in the restaurant, her hands tied to the chair behind her back. She looked around anxiously, her plump lips pursed. He came out rolling a food cart stacked high with all manner of goodies. "What am I doing here?" she shouted angrily, "why am I tied here?" "Calm down my dear piggy, you are here to do what you were so clearly born to do - eat. You like eating don't you? You wish you could eat with abandon, without a care for people or your tight uniform getting in the way of your appetite."
"I... how dare you" spluttered Marcia. But he used her open mouth as a chance to stick in a forkful of lasagna. The delicious flavours made sure she kept her mouth wide open for the rest, than a pizza, then a steak then more pasta. He kept feeding her, rubbing her expanding belly and calling her his plump little piglet. Still she ate, her belly rounding out like a beach ball. Her uniform finally ripped apart, letting her flabby body free to expand. As she kept on eating the food he shovelled down her throat she blew up, her legs forced apart by her inflating belly.

His manager knocked on his head to get him out of his daydream. Marco shook his head and trotted off to clear her table. Without asking, he served a massive slice of tiramisu then pretended not hear her gasp and call him. Marcia looked at the tiramisu, a serving easily the size of a large book. She knew she was too stuffed to eat it, equally she knew exactly how good it was and couldn't resist a nibble.

When it was all gone Marcia sat back to let the food settle a bit before returning back to her desk when her pager beeped. This only happened when a message needing urgent action had been sent to her PC but not read within two minutes. Damn, she had to move fast. Marcia struggled to get to her feet, holding onto the table with both hands and hauling up her weight.

strataadvance

She is Going to be quite fat very soon. I am looking forward to the weights of both of them being updated soon. Surely Peter is over 200 by now. And I bet Marcia is close to or even Over 160!
This is my favorite story now.

Ssaylleb

Marcia walked or rather waddled unsteadily to the exit, trying to hurry, her over-bloated belly causing issues with her sense of balance. She looked backwards, trying to signal that she'd be back to settle the bill and walking without looking, she bumped into two women. They looked at each other and three mouths fell open in shock.
“Mom!"
"Marcia!"
"Barbara!"

The two stared at Marcia, unable to believe their eyes. The woman they knew as a lithe bundle of energy had been swallowed by an abundant layer of fat. She looked like she had been poured into her uniform, the flab loose to spread out and pack the uniform to breaking point from top to bottom. Her fat thighs filled the trousers, her hips flaring out sideways and her butt jutted backwards like two basketballs crammed in together. Her breasts stretched out the top obscenely while her belly was the pride of the show. Already fat before noon, swollen up by her quadruple lunch it looked like a beach-ball under her top, flab visible between the buttons.

Barbara poked her belly, amazed not only at its size but also at how hard it was.
“What the fuck have you been eating girl?” she grabbed a plentiful muffintop and shook it. “My God I can’t believe how fat you got. Thank God you’re not a bridesmaid!” she added cruelly.
“Oh Marcia, what have you done to yourself?” asked her mom aghast. “We were at least proud of you for becoming a policewoman but you look like the Michelin man.”

Tears springing to her eyes, Marcia pushed past them and made her way to her office, her butt wobbling with each step. Mesmerised, Barbara and their mum walked behind her, poking, pinching and slapping her flab. Barbara whipped out her iPhone and started to record on video her sister’s posterior for posterity. Her belly bloated beyond belief, Marcia could not waddle any faster and wished the ground would swallow her up. Things were about to get a lot worse.

Hearing someone shouting her name, Marcia looked up to see Fiona, her former superior running towards her waving a paper in her hand, her face distorted by rage.
“You fuckin fat bitch, I’m summoned for a hearing and suspended until then! What the fuck do you think you are huh? Think I’m the one who’s gonna pay for you blimping up like a fuckin pig?” She paused for breath and then seemed to take in the younger policewoman for the first time. “Jee-zus! You’ve blown up even fatter haven’t you? I swear you must do nothing but stuff your greedy face all day here!”

Her mum and Barbara, far from coming to her defense joined in the taunting, the three of them teasing her, slapping her flab, pinching her rolls. Marcia pushed past them all, blinded by tears and ran as fast as she could – which, with her belly weighed down by her Italian indulgence was a slow plod - towards her office. Turning around a huge potted plant at one point she whacked full tilt into a guy running the other way, being chased by Mrs Tueng. Marcia’s bulk and momentum won and as though in slow motion, those around saw a scene that couldn’t have been scripted in any film.

The guy literally bounced off the cop’s belly and breasts and fell on his back. Marcia stumbled on impact and started to fall. Trying to maintain balance she managed to take a step forward so she straddled the guy’s body, then she fell to a sitting position with her fat arse plonked right on the guy’s face. Her long-suffering uniform waved the white flag and gave up the battle to restrain her bloated body, ripping apart from top to bottom and allowing her burgeoning bulges to billow out in full view to all. Her bare plump derriere poured over the guy’s face, one buttock on either side giving way to her flabby thighs. Her fat belly, full of Italian food and now free to flow bulged out into her lap, her belt buried under the flab. Her bra was noticeably small, her fleshy breasts overflowing from all sides.

The body has a self-defense mechanism where it forces amnesia on a person to block out unpleasant events, which is perhaps why Marcia could not remember what happened. After a collective stunned silence, everyone moved into action, as always, their priorities revealing their true nature. Barbara took a steady stance with legs slightly apart and held her iPhone with both hands to ensure a clear recording. Their mum sank to her knees, crying with laughter. Mrs Tueng ran up and stood on the guy’s hand, although he was too smothered by Marcia's well-cushioned bottom to move. Fiona, her years of experience on the beat coming to the fore quickly took command of the situation.

“You” she asked Mrs Tueng. “What’s going on?”
“This guy try to pay at my restaurant with a credit card. I try it but it reject. He ran off to escape and I come running after him. My good friend Marcia here stop him.”

At that Fiona delved into Marcia’s blubber and found the handcuffs on her belt. She quickly slapped them onto the man, who was now squirming under the overweight policewoman. Mrs Tueng and another woman bystander helped Marcia to get up. The woman offered her a shawl to cover herself with, but as though in a trance Marcia walked slowly to her office. As she waddled along her thighs and arse rippled at each step. Her uniform offered no more protection: all that remained apart from her too-tight underwear were her boots and her belt, over which her swollen belly surged out like bubble gum: pink, plump and overfed.

samster

Fantastic updates here - love how Marcia busted the thief! Excellent work - also a nice touch adding the fast food places managers daydreams into the mix. Classic stuff and 100% on the money for my tastes :)

zachi

Fantastic updates here - love how Marcia busted the thief! Excellent work - also a nice touch adding the fast food places managers daydreams into the mix. Classic stuff and 100% on the money for my tastes :)
+1 :smitten:

Ssaylleb

The next day Peter arrived at the uniform centre with a feeling of dread. He was guided to a room and told to go in and strip off. In the changing room he did so and when down to his boxers was called to another room, where he found a plump woman also in her underwear, sitting on a chair. Clearly despondent, her belly bulged out onto her lap, resting on her plump thighs. Her hips hung out sideways over the chair, the cold air causing her goose pimples. Marcia looked up as the door opened and saw a fat guy, also in underwear walk in. His gut poured out over his white briefs, pale and soft as dough. With a shock they recognised one another.

Before they had time to speak a woman came in to take their measurements. Marcia was first to undergo the humiliation as the numbers were called out and recorded. She tried to suck in her belly but the woman just looked at her and raised an eyebrow wearily.
“Really? You gonna suck it in now? Bit late don’t you think?” and poked her in the belly, so sharply that Marcia exhaled and involuntarily let out her belly.

Bust: 40"
Waist: 37"
Hips: 39"
Weight: 162 pounds.

Peter went next. Waist at 41” and 209 lbs.

The two cops avoided each other’s eyes, looking anywhere except at one another. The woman sent them back into their changing rooms to wear the clothes prepared for them, then rejoin her. Peter thought it was a joke. He found gym clothes: a pair of shorts and a top but they were way too small. He peered back into the room and saw Marcia doing the same.
“Excuse me,” he called out “these are too small. They won’t fit.”
“And whose fault is that? Please wear them.” insisted the woman.

A couple of minutes later the two walked back into the room to find another woman there in gym clothes. She was Jane, a trainer they remembered from academy. Peter’s shorts went up till around the top of his thighs but couldn’t go over his fat butt, which pooched out over the tight shorts. The top looked like a crop top on him, his man boobs squashed in it and his belly hanging out underneath, fat and round. Marcia was in similar dire straits, her shorts made it halfway over her arse, but above and below them the edges cut into her flesh, causing rolls of flab to bulge out. Her top covered her breasts and not much more, leaving her tummy sticking out.

“These clothes were your sizes when you completed Police Academy top of class” the trainer nodded to Marcia, “and second” nodding to Peter. “I was so proud of you then, but look at you now. Have you been to the gym even once since graduating?” Both cops blushed, taking small comfort that they were not in this alone. “I thought not. But you have certainly not gone hungry for a minute have you? My God, I can only imagine how you must stuff your faces to get so fat. Well, this is where you pay for your gluttony. You have to do a workout. I don’t expect you’ll last a minute but it’s for your good, to show you how out of shape you have both become.” Peter and Marcia exchanged horrified glances.

“But first we’ll discuss how fat you are now.” Jane picked up a file and looked at it.
“You Peter. Your waist is at 41” and you know your belly is a lot more around” she said, slapping his paunch. “You were 35” back in December and 30” in September. Your weight has rocketed from 160 to 209, that’s an extra 50 pounds of blubber you’re carrying, not to mention the muscle which by now has also turned to flab.” Peter looked at the floor studiously, his face bright red. “No, not much to be proud of, is it Porky?”

“And you Marcia! You’re a disgrace to women. So few ever get to have fitness level like you had back in September, but now? Now you’re a walking pile of dough, almost 50 pounds you’ve gained, 162 pounds from 115, and fatter by 14” round your waist. You were 23” now you’re 37”, do you realise how fat you’ve grown?!” Marcia knew from seeing their bodies that she had got fatter than Peter. It was a game of numbers: at 49 lbs fatter than his start weight of 160, Peter was up 30%, but her 47 extra lbs were from a starting point of only 115, so she was up 40%. And on a shorter body too.

“Unbelievable!” Jane shook her head. Come on, let’s see how unfit you both are.

First up was some simple stretching. Jane had them bend over to touch their toes: both found their fat belly got in the way. Marcia’s shorts split across the seam as soon as they took the extra pressure, revealing her thong. Jane took the opportunity to slap her ass and point out how fat it was. Push-ups next. Where they could easily do a hundred at a stretch before, Peter gave up after struggling through two, Marcia stopped at three not to embarrass him, not that she could have done much more.

Jane got them onto the treadmill and set them off at a medium pace so they had to jog. Peter’s shorts tore as he powered up his fat thighs and butt. They fell off, leaving him in his tight white briefs.
“Keep going!” shouted Jane “that’s what happens when you’re a blimp!”

Although they tried to avoid embarrassing one another by staring, the treadmills were side by side facing a mirror so it was impossible not to see the display of flab. Peter saw Marcia’s thighs rubbing against each other, her fat tummy bouncing up and down with each laborious step. Her breasts also jumped about, the little bra no match for her fat melons. Peter found himself getting turned on by the sight of her body, the skinny GI Jane he knew replaced by this completely out-of-shape plumper.

Marcia in turn was fascinated by Peter’s body. Whilst some weight had gone to his thighs and bubble butt, the vast majority had settled onto his belly giving him a pure apple shape. His belly bounced and wobbled around, she nearly laughed when she saw he had man boobs. She was getting horny seeing the new-shaped Peter struggle with basic exercise. Marcia puffed out first after only three minutes. She hopped off the treadmill bent double, breathing heavily, sweat pouring off her face. Peter quickly followed suit, his clothes drenched in sweat.

Jane made them suffer through another half hour of pain and discomfort, taking perverse pleasure in their humiliation. She slapped Marcia’s butt while on the steps machine and shook Peter’s gut while seated doing leg raises.

The ordeal finally over, she gave them an ultimatum before sending them to shower.
“You know where the gyms are. You need to get back in shape in time for your annual check-up in August or you’ll be kicked off the force.”

After showering and changing Peter headed out. He didn’t see Marcia anywhere so he trudged off to the bus-stop. He didn’t have to wait long and was soon headed back into the city, but at the second stop the bus doors opened and as though beckoning him, he saw a KFC just outside. Without thinking he jumped off the bus and entered the Colonel’s sanctuary. At the counter he looked at briefly at the brightly lit menu choices and ordered the family bucket deal, fifteen pieces of deep fried chicken with several portions of fries and 2 large soft drinks. Turning to seek a free table he saw the place was quite empty. A waving arm caught his attention and beckoned him over. Marcia sat at a table with the same order in front of her.

Ssaylleb

Peter slid onto the bench seat near Marcia rather than across from her. Wordlessly they ate a couple of pieces of chicken then Peter said:
“That was pretty fuckin awful.”
“Mmm hmm” agreed Marcia, then added “still, we brought it on ourselves didn’t we?” She looked at him and patted his belly lightly. “Surely it’s not the first uniform you’ve outgrown?”
He blushed. “You too?”
“Oh yeah, back in Christmas. I stuffed myself like a pig and on Boxing day… well, let’s say my uniform paid the price.”
“Really, me too, exactly the same!”

They ate some more, the silence this time more companionable. They both snuck glances at the other’s belly.

“You’re not even fat you know” said Peter. “160 pounds on a girl your height is really not much at all.”
“Ha! Nice of you to say, but I have really packed it on. I was only 115 back when I kicked your butt in Academy”
He let the jibe pass. “I’m just saying, you don’t look bad at all. Quite the opposite in fact.”
“Oh really? You’re saying fat suits me?”
“I’m saying I don’t think you’re fat, you’re just a girl who found her appetite, and looks all the better for it.”

“I think you’re saying the words to me, but really you’re talking to yourself.”
“Oh not at all Marcia. I’m quite aware that I’m fat and look like the joke cop, stuffing his face all day with donuts. And that’s not far wrong, I do sit at my desk all day, stuffing my face with goodies my colleagues bring in, then beer and peanuts or wings at the bar, with the occasional stuffing at a restaurant. I blew out my first uniform on Boxing day and tried to control it after. That lasted like two minutes and from Valentine’s I took off again, gorging like a bear going to into hibernation." Peter either felt uninhibited in Marcia's presence or thought aloud, either way he continued: "And d’you want to hear the sick part? I think I like being fat. That bitch Jane teasing us and slapping my belly actually turned me on in a way.” Marcia couldn’t even begin to describe it but she felt a sudden wave of heat at Peter’s words and felt herself coming, her knickers wet.

She laid a hand softly on his belly and whispered in his ear “I can see where all that food and beer went and I like it. For me it’s also the sitting down all day that got me, munching on treats from the baker – who surprise is now my best friend – and guzzling at the food court. I also blew out of my uniform on Boxing day and my appetite has only grown since then, helped along by a weird lesbian fling where I’ve discovered that being stuffed and insulted really, really gets me going.”

Peter thought he must have died and was in heaven. How was it possible that such a sexy chick had not only also gained weight, but got off on it? And wth other chicks too? Marcia’s hand slid down the curve of his belly and found the bulge in his pants. “I think we need to eat up here and continue this conversation elsewhere.” The rest of the food went down in a frenzy of eating, the two gluttons guzzling the greasy chicken pieces. Peter rubbed Marcia’s belly and she rubbed his. With the experience of Jill’s gentle, masterful touch, Marcia guided Peter, gently instructing “softer, slower” or coaxing him to widen his reach, or pinch her flab softly between his fingers. For his part, Peter found the new experience mind-blowing and panted in pleasure as he ate.

Marcia drove them to Peter’s place, stopping for ice cream on the way at her insistence. Although they had just seen each other’s body at the gym, that had been a rude, unwelcome intrusion to their privacy. Now in the secluded safety of Peter’s apartment they took things slow, devouring one another with their eyes.

Peter liked her hair, slightly longer than it used to be. Her green eyes were less fearless than they used to be, that saddened him, but he put it aside for another day. Her face was fuller, more attractive. The hungry looking leanness had left her cheekbones, now filled out with round cheeks. A hint of a double chin showed, more clearly defined when she looked down.

She noticed his eyes still got her. Deep and hazel, they seemed to smile at life. His hair seemed unchanged from September, full and dark. How typical of a guy to keep the same cut forever. Peter sat on the sofa and invited Marcia to sit near him. She placed the ice cream tub near him and took a scoop into her mouth. Instead of sitting on the sofa, she straddled him, one knee on either side of him, her round belly in his face. Holding his head in her hands, her lips found his and she probed inside with her tongue. The cold ice cream surprised him and he moaned. She backed off and fed him one spoonful after the other, stroking his neck gently.

At one point she slid off the sofa and knelt on the floor between his legs. She reached up and rubbed his fat belly, then tugged his sweater up and he removed it over his shoulders, his T-shirt soon following suit. Peter felt very self-conscious as he had always been in much better condition when getting intimate with women and here was a gorgeous woman cradling and kissing his fat pale belly.
“I like that it’s hairless. Hairy chests turn me off.” Said Marcia, then she added “and stop sucking it in Peter. I know it’s big and fat and I want to enjoy all of that.”

Peter exhaled and she groaned in pleasure as his belly swelled out in her face. He leaned forward and pulled her sweater off. Underneath she wore a T shirt over leggings, both stretched to the max. He tugged off her T shirt and took in her soft breasts, spilling out of her bra, which he deftly unclasped. It was Marcia’s turn to feel naked as her belly poked out, fat from the KFC binge. He pulled her into him, burying his face into her tits, nibbling, teasing at her nipples which quickly grew hard.

Moments later they were fully naked and Marcia resumed her pose straddling him on the sofa, feeding him ice-cream. After a while Peter took charge and rolled her onto her side on the sofa while he knelt on the floor. He looked her up and down, taking in her soft body and sighed. He caught her eyes and saw a hunted expression there, he knew she felt as self-conscious as he was, her look screamed out look at me, I’m putting myself out there for you, please don’t reject me. She had to know. “Do you like what you see? Is that hunger in your eyes for me or for the ice cream?”
“Oh it’s for you” he replied softly “I’m admiring your beautiful body, so curvy and soft and delicious. You look like a renaissance painting, I want to freeze this image in my mind to keep forever.”

He then grabbed the ice cream tub and fed her, rubbing her body up and down as she guzzled the cold sweet. When it was more melted she took it from him and poured the ice cream straight from the tub into his open mouth, stroking his bloated belly as she did so. When the tub was empty Peter hauled himself up and helped Marcia to stand. The plump couple waddled unsteadily into his bedroom where they fully enjoyed one another's body.

strataadvance

This is going to be Amazing. And surely these two fat cops could blame their jobs for their gains with the right lawyer. And therefore be a supersized Cop Couple. They're going to be enormous pretty soon I think

Can't wait for more. You're an Amazing writer.

samster

Another awesome update here...love where this story is going!

Ssaylleb

As their relationship blossomed, so did their waistlines albeit at a slower pace than before. Peter finished work earlier than Marcia so he would go to the mall to wait for her. He couldn’t join her in the office as they literally didn’t fit in at the same time so he would sit at Jill’s and enjoy a treat while waiting for Marcia to finish up. Marcia had fun checking out her beau on the CCTV, seeing how his belly filled out his shirt and took up more space on his lap. She also noticed Jill was not reluctant to offer him treats, nor did he ever refuse.

When Marcia was ready they would sometimes go to the food court where her friends were all too happy to feed the plump couple till they could barely stand to waddle to her car. Other days they ate at home. Peter enjoyed having someone who gave him reason to seek out the farmer’s market and lovingly prepare home-cooked fare. For the first time in her life, Marcia took an interest in the kitchen, learning from Peter how to choose fresh produce and cook it in a way that brought out its full flavour, how to match different ingredients to a happy culinary marriage. She started making simple dishes herself, tentative at first, not wishing to make bad food when her farmer boy made such amazing dishes. Peter encouraged her to become more adventurous as her skills and instinct improved. He took pride in seeing her grow into the kitchen, both figuratively and literally.

They were both living a more complete and varied life too. As the cold weather gave way to a more temperate spring, Marcia enjoyed showing Peter round Seattle. They caught the ferries, famous from the Grey’s Anatomy series, to visit Bainbridge Island and Kitsap. Around Pioneer Square they explored galleries and on colder days nestled in book stores, losing hours in one another’s company.

They also hauled themselves reluctantly to the gym on occasion: neither wanted to but equally neither could afford to lose their job. Their lack of practice and regularity however meant that each visit was a painful ordeal and so they were wont to find any excuse to skip the regime. They vacillated between their shared desire to gorge to their heart's content and the stark reality that now was really not the time to be eating their way out of a job.

Naturally all the food intake took its toll on both of them, their gym visits too infrequent to have much effect. Peter’s butt and thighs seemed to have taken their capacity of flab, and all his extra weight settled on his belly, now a fat round orb that hung out over his belt and around his waist in a fat meaty roll. Marcia had taken to wearing elasticated dresses as they forgivingly stretched to cover her expanding belly when she filled it to overflowing, which seemed to be very often these days. Her weight gain was more evenly distributed around her body, with both her upper and lower halves swelling out. One time Marcia bent over to pick up something she had dropped and Peter was amazed at the size of her butt, it seemed to have doubled in width since their academy days.

Marcia found herself at the happiest she had been since the problems at home started. Although she still rented her apartment, she had virtually moved in to Peter’s and he kept her balanced whenever she got too upset with her family. She was eating much better now: still far too much of course, but it was mostly quality wholesome food, not the fast-food junk she had become accustomed too. Jill and Donna both complimented her on her catch as she was clearly happier.

Peter had a trip planned in early May to visit his family. As the date grew nearer though, he felt he couldn’t bear to leave Marcia behind. She had filled his life in more ways than one and he felt he wouldn’t enjoy his week at home without her. Marcia too felt the same, but didn’t say anything as she didn’t want to impose herself on his break. The matter was resolved, as most things in life are, by the boy’s mother. One Sunday at the end of April they had a lazy day in, as it poured outside with no sign of letting up. After a very filling lunch which Peter had cooked, they zoned out on the sofa, Marcia nestling up to her man in a warm cuddle. A ringing tone woke them, which Peter traced to his laptop. Skype. Mum calling. As he moved to answer it, Marcia jumped away and bustled off to the open plan kitchen.

While they exchanged news, Marcia busied herself making coffee.
Hearing the background clatter of crockery his mum asked “is your girlfriend there?”
“Er... yes” replied Peter. Uncomfortable as they had not actually labelled their relationship yet.
“Oh good. Tell her to come over, I want to see her.”
Peter looked up at Marcia, who had heard everything. She walked over obligingly and sat near Peter on the sofa.
“Oh my, you are really pretty! Peter never said.” she exclaimed happily.
Marcia blushed. She hadn’t thought herself pretty since gaining weight, and especially not since her encounter with her mum, sister and Fiona.
“Thank you, that’s really kind of you to say though it's not true. What a lovely living room you have. And how nice all that sunshine is” she added.

They all chatted briefly then much to Marcia’s embarrassment Peter’s mum called out behind her to her family. “Come see Peter’s girlfriend, she’s really pretty. And nice too.”

Within seconds the screen filled with different faces that Peter tried to introduce but they all moved in and out too quickly. They all seemed happy though, Marcia noticed that. And well-fed.

“So are you coming to visit with Peter?” asked his mum.
“Uh.. I.. um..” spluttered Marcia.
“Mum, don’t do that, we’ve only been seeing other a couple of weeks, I can’t inflict all you guys on her so soon or she’ll run for the hills!” Peter tried to ease it.
“Well, up to you, I don’t know why you kids take so long to do anything nowadays. You obviously like each other”.
“Mum!” groaned Peter, and steered the conversation elsewhere before they hung up.
“They are all so nice!” exclaimed Marcia.
“Well?” asked Peter, looking at her. “Do you want to join me?”
“Oh don’t feel you have to honour your mum’s offer, I don’t want to impose.”
“I’m not doing it because of my mum. I wanted to ask you but felt it was too soon to take you to meet the family. So please, if you’d like to come, I would love to show you where I grew up, but if you don’t want to, if it's too soon then really I won’t be offended at all.”
“Peter. I’d love to! They all seem so lovely, and I really need some sun.”
“Excellent, that’s settled then.”

They sealed the deal with coffee and a packet of cookies.

Ssaylleb

As they settled into their seats on the plane Marcia marvelled at the changes to her body. She leaned over to Peter and whispered “I can’t believe how fat I’ve grown, I used to be lost in these seats, now I swear by butt brushed both arm rests when I sat.”

“You’re not alone babe, I used to be able to fit a beach ball between my belly and seat in front, now that beach ball is my belly!”
“Oh stop it, you’re not that fat!” she admonished. Then with a sly pinch to his belly fat, she added “yet”.

Marcia had had a moment’s panic while packing as she couldn’t decide what to wear, and in any case very few items fitted her well. Peter kept insisting she should keep it casual but of course the woman didn’t want to come across as a slob. With Donna's help she had picked out a couple of outfits that the two city girls decided were country chic. There was nothing chic about her at the moment, thought Marcia.

As she always felt hot on planes she had worn a pair of shorts and a tank top. She’d worn tracksuit bottoms to the airport but took them off as soon as they boarded. She had bought the clothes only three weeks earlier on a hot day in a mood of start of summer but they were already tight. The shorts were packed with her bum and her soft creamy thighs poured out in a bulge, as though glad to escape the confines of the material. Her belly poked out under the top, rolling out over the shorts in an undeniably fat muffintop. She had no intention of arriving like this at Peter’s parents place though, and would change into a dress en route to the farm.

Over the inflight meal, Marcia had to undo her shorts button, it had become too uncomfortable. Her belly surged out onto her lap, happy to be free. She asked Peter to go through the names again, to give her a head start to the memory work.

"So there's Carol my mum and my dad Dwight. Next are my brothers Mike, Bart and then my baby sister Stacy. Mike's wife is Sharon and they have a two year old boy. Bart's wife is Kathy. Actually they are not married but have been together forever. They have a four year old boy and a girl born... actually last July already. Wow how time flies.
"And they all live together?" she asked.
"Not in the same house, silly. Mike and Bart each have a house on different parts of the ranch but mum's kitchen is where you usually find everyone. It's easier for the women to cook together like that, and anyway the guys talk farming all the time. I'm afraid you're going to find it all very boring after city life."
"Rubbish, I can't wait to mee them all."

They both dozed off and awoke when the captain announced they had started their descent. They were still half asleep as they collected their luggage and exited the restricted area to the arrivals hall. Peter planned on hiring a car for the week but he hadn’t bothered to book ahead as early May was no peak season.

“Welcome Peter! Welcome Marcia!”
They looked up in surprise, amazed to see Peter’s parents standing there to greet them. Marcia was horrified to be seen in her state, she quickly tried to pull her top down but it bounced straight back up, not only revealing her soft fat belly, but now drawing attention to it and her unbuttoned shorts. She tried to catch Peter’s attention to give her time to change but he was too dazed, or too happy to see his parents to notice. They piled into the back of his dad’s pick up and they set off, Peter’s mum Carol chattering away happily.

When they arrived at the farm, it was 7 pm and Peter’s mum sent them off upstairs to refresh themselves quickly, insisting they soon meet at the dinner table. Marcia last no time in donning a dress, complaining to Peter they she had come across as a slovenly fatso and that first impressions couldn’t be overturned. It didn’t help when they went downstairs to hear Carol ending a sentence with “I was worried she might be all stuck up and city-like in heels or something but you should have seen her pouring out of her shorts, all soft and plump.” They froze on the stairs and Marcia stared at Peter, tears brimming her eyes. Peter then knew he truly had the best mother in the world when she continued “She’s polite and kept apologising for her outfit. She looked so cute, I can’t wait to feed her up!” Marcia grinned at Peter and slapped her belly as though to say “bring it on!”

Dinner was an understatement for the feast laid out. The clan had gathered round, even Stacy had popped down from college for the weekend. They all chatted at the same time, teasing Peter for his big fat gut, though Stacy got some stick too. Marcia gathered she had also plumped up a bit recently, though at around 185 lbs she was very sexy. The same was true for Peter’s sisters in law, they carried their overweight bodies with pride and oozed sexiness in a way that Marcia had only seen in Donna before, though these were less dolled up. Marcia was immediately made welcome, everyone spoke to her in a very friendly manner and seemed genuinely interested in getting to know her.

Marcia realised just how comfortable she was with them when she became aware that she had stopped sucking in her tummy. It helped that she was the skinniest, or perhaps more accurately the least fat person in the room.

Peter’s mum put an end to the talking by instructing them to sit for dinner. Marcia had quite simply never eaten food like this before. Not only were the servings humungous, every single ingredient was locally grown and packed far more flavour than she imagined existed. One course followed another and Carol gave her seconds which became thirds and then fourths. Wine flowed freely as did the conversation, interspersed with good deep laughs.

At one point Marcia became conscious of how much she was eating and surreptitiously looked around, but to her relief saw that all of them were digging in with the same appetite. This gave her impetus to gorge herself even more and Carol had an easy task of feeding up the plumper. Dinner done, the men were sent away to the living room to chat over whiskey. The women all sat back in their chairs, groaning and rubbing their swollen bellies. Kathy showed them that she had popped her jeans button while eating.

“I never even noticed it go!” she exclaimed. “How fat is that?!” The others chuckled then she continued. “I don’t think I’ll bother stitching it back on, these friends are never going to meet again” she said, holding the two ends of the jeans in her hands. “Not around that fat gut they won’t!” added Sharon, poking the belly in question. "So you're not calling it baby wight anymore huh?" she added.
"Oh please!" laghed Kathy. "I gave birth almost a year ago and after the inital loss I've added another 15 pounds so yeah, all this lovin is here to stay!"
“Oh hush!” said Peter’s mum “Whatever will Marcia think of us, sitting here as stuffed as pigs, discussing how fat we are!”

Marcia had to laugh at that and slapped her own tightly packed belly. “I’m doing OK, I think” she laughed, a small part of her wondering who this liberated version of her was, happily discussing her fat with her new boyfriend’s family. The other women laughed at her, “you have a way to go yet dear, you’re still a skinny little city gal!” said Sharon.
"You want to see me skinny? here's what I looked like at the end of Summer." She pulled up a picture of her taken by another girl on the academy. She was in camoflage hot pants and a tube top, her ripped body on full display.
"Oh wow Marcia, you were so thin! Were you ill?" they all screamed.
"I can't believe I've let myself go so much, and it's only got worse since I'm with Peter."
"Better you mean, surely?" asked Stacy in surprise. "I mean I'm enjoying gaining but I'm scared it will make it harder to find a man. These hot chicas had the sense to pull their man before packing it on."

The other women laughed. Kathy responded "That's true, but don't forget these men have done most of the work!"
"What do you mean?" asked Stacy and Marcia simultaneously.
"You don't think we got to be this size by accident do you?" These boys like their women with some curves and have made it so we gained."
"Surely they don't force feed you?" asked Marcia aghast.
"Of course not dear, we do the eating, and we enjoy it, but we don't need to eat here at momma's most every night do we? we're all capable of having a salad at home."
Both Marcia and Stacy looked nonplussed at the revelation. "But all the magazines... " began Stacy.
"Oh nonsense! that's bullshit probably written by women! Real men like a woman with something they can hold."

Marcia seemed to pull herself back to earth from a far away place. "Do you think Peter also likes women, er... soft?
The others all burst out laughing.
"See that pic you had of yourself before?" asked Sharon.
"Yes, and?"
"And Peter didn't even try to chat you up then."
"Right"
"Then he finds you as fat as he is in a gym and hasn't taken his hands off you since?"
Marcia was slightly shocked and betrayed that Peter had revealed so much about them to his family, then she realised they weren't judging her for it. Far from it in fact, they were complimenting her.

"So you think he won't mind if I keep gaining?" In her mind's eye she saw herself alone at a massive table loaded with food, gorging like she had tonight only her belly was huge, rolling out between her legs till it rested on the floor, her mouth a gaping hole, guzzling entire dishes whole.
"I'm quite sure" replied Carol, bringing her back to the present, but that's something you should speak to him about."
The conversation then drifted elsewhere.

Marcia understood that it had been a joint effort with all the ladies pitching in to prepare the dinner, so she offered to wash up. They quickly banned her from any such initiative, stating that it could be taken care of in the morning. Feeling bloated and too heavy to move, Marcia was only too happy to obey. Looking down at her belly, bigger than it had ever been in her life she got a flashback of her daydream earlier and found herself thinking 'what a small belly I have'.

Latest posts