Alabamaaaa!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AmyJo1976

DM Supporter
lol that's hilarious because that's a good 2 1/2 hr drive. i'm surprised nobody said anything when y'all crossed the Alabama line hahaha
Yes it is! Everyone was so pissed off at that point that we were just like, screw it until everyone cooled down and realized what had happened. Young and stupid, that's all I can chalk it up to lol!

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
Yes it is! Everyone was so pissed off at that point that we were just like, screw it until everyone cooled down and realized what had happened. Young and stupid, that's all I can chalk it up to lol!
lol i have soooo many stories that i look back on and think the same damn thing haha

SSBHM

Funny story, but it does pertain to the current discussion a little. I wish I had thought about it a couple of weeks ago. Some friends and I were going to Panama beach for spring break in 1993. We were on the highway when the driver and navigator I will call her got into an argument about which exit to take. This was before Google maps mind you, but it got so heated that the driver at the time just decided to go straight on. We ended up in Mobile before anyone decided to say something lol! That was the first and only time I've ever been to Mobile Alabama! :D
So, did your plans change to stay in Mobile? lol

Max Headroom

I plan to go down for Mardi Gras as well! Never been down at that time. Kinda sad, considering how close I am to Mobile.

Latest posts

Group builder