• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Alice 1 - by Mollycoddles (~BBW (Multiple), Eating, Intrigue, ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (Multiple), Eating, Intrigue, ~SWG - competing members of the high school cheerleading squad both have an expansive summer, which will lead to future adventures

[Editor's note: this chapter and the ones that follow are an updated versions of the earlier classic versions appearing in the Dimension's WG room.]

Alice
by Mollycoddles

Part One - a summer of indulgence

Alice's mom frowned as she heard a familiar sound: the refrigerator door open. No doubt Alice was raiding the fridge again; ever since summer vacation had started her daughter had been doing nothing but gorging herself. While all her friends had either gotten jobs or gone off to summer school, Alice resisted all her mother's attempts to get her involved. All she had wanted to do was stay home and eat.

Peering around the corner, her mother saw Alice bending over, head deep in the fridge. Alice's chubby butt strained the seat of her cut-off jean shorts.

“Alice, come over here.”

“Hmm?” Alice straightened up, surprised, and her mother winced to see what had become of her daughter. The pretty young blonde had always been slightly chunky - her mother had insisted that she join the cheerleading squad to keep her weight down. The other girls, especially Laurie and Jen, tormented the rounder Alice mercilessly.

One thing had made it bearable, though. Laurie and Jen had boyfriends, but so did Alice. Sure, he chided her constantly about her chunkiness but at least he was hers – or so she had thought until Alice found out he’d been dating others on the side. That was the end of the relationship and any real effort on Alice’s part to control her appetite.

Since the end of the school year Alice's weight must have doubled, or so her mother thought. She looked practically inflated. In reality it was only twenty or so pounds, but it showed. Since breaking up with Chris three months before Alice didn’t care about her size - food was her friend and didn’t break her heart. But her ever-image conscious Mom didn’t understand that.

The plump teenage girl waddled over to her mother, half-eaten cookie in her hand. “Yes, mom?”

“Alice, don't you think that you're a little…big for that outfit?”

Alice looked down. Her chubby belly rolled over the waistband of her jeans, which she now had to fasten below her fat rolls, when it was fastened. Her stretched t-shirt just barely failed to cover her swollen midriff. Embarrassed, she tried to pull it further down and failed.

“I'll lose weight once school starts again,” promised Alice, shoving the last bites of the cookie into her mouth.

Her mother frowned as Alice jiggled her way over to the living room and plopped herself in front of the TV. OK, maybe she wasn’t totally ready for the circus, but she was getting noticeably fatter. Her jeans, once just tight, were now practically bursting at the seams. As vacation continued, she had grown lazier and lazier...and also fatter and fatter.

Alice lay sprawled out on the couch, watching TV. Now that she was lying down, the waistband of her shorts, previously hidden under a jiggly roll of soft belly flab, was visible. Her shorts were unbuttoned, and every time she breathed, you could hear the zipper grating open a tiny bit further. The exposed portion of her pink panties was stretched to the limit.

Her mother stormed over to her. “Alice, that does it! You're fatter than ever! You're blowing up like a balloon! Look at yourself!”

Her mother poked her soft, bloated belly, which jiggled violently. “You look like you're going to pop!”

“Come on, Mom, it's not that bad,” mumbled Alice, flushing bright red again.

“Oh, no? Fine, I'll tell you what. If you can button those jeans, then you can keep eat till your heart's content. You can eat until you explode, for all I care. But if you can't, then you're going on one major diet, okay, tubby?”

“Fine!” huffed Alice angrily, struggling to hoist herself out of the chair. She looked down at her rounded gut, which stuck out so far that she couldn't even see her feet, let alone her jeans. She sucked it in as far as she could and felt for the jeans flaps (again hidden by her massive belly roll). Finally, she found them and tugged. No good. They were still inches away from each other.

Her mother smirked, and Alice began to sweat. If she couldn't do this, then she would have to diet! No more tasty ice cream sundaes! No more chocolate bars, no more burgers, and pizza! She gritted her teeth and tugged again, groaning.

“It's no use, fat girl,” laughed Alice's mother. “You've gotten way too chunky to ever fit into those jeans again. Hope you like carrots cause you're going to be eating a lot of them.”

“Quiet, I'll not done yet,” wheezed Alice. Her face was beet red from the exertion and her fingers were trembling. Could she do it? It seemed impossible. She sucked in her gut with all her might, but her paunch still seemed overwhelming.

Had she really gotten this fat over the summer? Without constant cheerleading practice to keep her in shape, without her stupid ex-boyfriend to yell at her, she had felt free to eat anything and everything she wanted. Now she was paying the penalty for her indulgence; she had become too round to stuff herself into her size 14 jeans.

“Uhhhhh,” she groaned, yanking ever harder. The flaps came close, but not close enough. She released her breath, allowing her belly to expand to its full size, pushing the flaps apart again.

“Okay, Alice, really, that's enough. You'll hurt yourself, squeezing into those things. Just come over to the bathroom and get on the scale. Then we'll know how much you need to lose”

“No!” snapped Alice. “I CAN fit into these. Jut give me one...more...chance.” Alice gabbed both flaps resolutely and yanked with all her might.

“Uhhhhhh!” she groaned, “C'mon...you...stupid...! CLOSE!” Her face started turning red again as she pulled harder and harder, sweat forming on her brow.

The two flaps slowly inched closer and closer to one another.

“UUUUUUUHHHHHHHGGGGG!!!!” moaned Alice, as the snug waistband bit into her soft, fleshy tummy. The room was silent except for Alice's labored panting and the barely audible sound of fabric stretching. In the back, the seat of the shorts hugged Alice's plump ass cheeks like a second skin, the stitching straining against the bulk that it was forced to contain.

In front, the button was 3/4 of the way into the hole. Only a little more and she would be home free.

“Alice, please,” pleaded her mother, “You've made your point; you'll suffocate in those! I'm sorry that I criticized you. I promise that I won't make you go on a diet!”

“No...Mom...you're...right...if...I...can...button...these...I'll...PROVE...I'm...not... too...fat! Uhhh...Oof!” Alice gasped in surprise. “I...I think I did it!”

Her mother looked stunned. “Really? Let me see.”

Alice looked down but couldn't be sure. Her bloated tummy and large breasts obscured her view of her waist. Her mother bent down and lifted the overhanging roll. Sure enough, the shorts were buttoned. They were tight, the button quivered as if it were about to bust off, but they were fastened. The open zipper was stretched wide, offering a glimpse of Alice's overloaded panties.

“They're closed!” said her mother. “Except for the zipper.”

“I'll fix that!” crowed Alice, still elated at actually having successfully buttoned her shorts. She grabbed hold of the zip and pulled up. Slowly, gratingly, it moved upward, biting even more into her tender flesh. Her big stomach forced the zipper off the track in several places but she finally got it up.

“Ha!” gasped Alice, her breathing restricted by the tightness of her shorts. “Told you that I'm not too fat! No diet for me!”

Beaming, she turned and waddled away...revealing the five-inch tear in the seat of her shorts.

-------

Over at Jen’s place she and Laurie were enjoying popcorn and lemonade in their bikinis beside the condo complex’s pool. Laurie had been spending a number of afternoons with her friend since her parents left in mid-June for a year. They felt their daughter’s grades were fine and she could be trusted alone due to her zeal for the cheerleading squad.

It was a reasonable assumption. Laurie had had dance and gymnastic lessons as a child – winning several trophies. She’d been impressed with the routines of college groups on TV and worked hard through intermediate and early high school to emulate them She was good, perhaps the best, and she knew it. No way would she do something stupid to blow it.

They also trusted Jen and her parents – down to earth traditional values people who would tell a cashier if given too much change for a twenty. Both Laurie and Jen hot good grades and were inseparable. They would surely not allow the other to get into trouble. Both they and their boy friends had too much at stake in terms of college to do drugs, make unwanted babies or neglect their homework.

All this was true, and so they gave her their trust. With this trust went free use of a three-room granny cottage behind one of their rentals, a generous allowance and use of the family car. But although their daughter was indeed safe in this trust her parents did not understand the full dynamics of what they had done.

Laurie had worked hard to get to the top. Constant workouts on the family’s exercise equipment, morning jogs, riding a bicycle to school, and basically healthy meal prep by her mother. It was enough to compensate for her tendency to eat junk food with her boy friend, snack on occasional candy bars, and generally never count calories. Jen thought she had a naturally high metabolism and didn’t need to police herself when it came to food.

Jen wasn’t entirely the balancing conscience Laurie’s parents thought, however. She was totally dominated by her friend, who she saw her as a benefactor. Both girl’s had separate but unique figure issues that were addressed by using a special seamstress rather than buying clothes in a normal manner. To but it mildly Laurie was extremely top heavy while Jen had never developed on top but had a tendency to gather “junk in the trunk.”

For this reason Laurie’s clothes had been made since her adolescent early development by a lady who had old fashion seamstress skills and functioned as a wardrobe consultant to the family. She was very good, and discreet enough to simply adjust for figure issues in heir quarterly visits. Laurie had, among other favors, made this lady’s services available to Jen some years before. Since neither Laurie or Jen fit normal sizing patterns they both believed themselves to be thinner than was actually the case. Since they both had boyfriends they didn’t care.

All this really didn’t matter as long as Laurie was exercising so much and burning huge amounts of calories. But now she’d had use of a car for two months and was without access to her exercise equipment. She would frequently leave late for summer school and pick up a quick burger or egg McMuffin for breakfast at a drive thru. She’d then go over to Jen’s place where Jen’s mom was always happy to serve lunches such as pastrami sandwiches or leftover entrees from the night before. Her husband was a truck driver so it also pleased her to have Laurie stay for dinner 3-4 times a week.

Let’s face it – Laurie as a cook was lazy, and faced with the convenience of a car and the willing enablement of her friend’s indulgent mom she had followed the path of least resistance. So had Jen. And it didn’t help that both of them kept pace with their football player boyfriend’s appetites when the four of them were out together. Laurie had been expanding a bit over the summer. But since it was going on below chest level ad she wasn’t thinking about or aware of it. Similarly Jen’s expansion was out of sight and out of mind.

The popcorn and lemonade supply depleted, Jen lounged peacefully with Laurie in the sun until her mom came out. Unlike Alice’s mom’s fatophobic attitude she had no weight hang-ups. As she had done numerous times before during the summer she offered the girls some ice cream as a snack due to the hot weather. Both friends, as had become their custom and in blissful denial of the consequences, eagerly accepted.

(Click here for next chapter)

Latest posts

Back