• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Alice 24 - Three Gordita Amigas (~BBW, (Multiple), Intrigue, Stuckage, ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (Multiple), Intrigue, Stuckage, SWG - Laurie, Jen and Alice get bigger than they realize and have to be rescued

Alice 24 – Three Gordita Amigas
by Mollycoddles et al

(Click here for the prior installment)

Alice was fatter than ever. The poor girl had been gaining weight all year, despite her best efforts. Well, what she thought were her best efforts.

The truth was that Alice had an insatiable sweet tooth and found it impossible to pass up any tempting treats. The chunky cheerleader was becoming downright fat. Her natural inclination toward gluttony wasn't helped by two factors:

First, she'd recently found a part-time job working in a mall pizza kitchen, a job where she was constantly surrounded by yummy, greasy junk food. Secondly, Alice had recently befriended two very bad influences; Laurie and Jen, the number one and number two on the school's cheerleading squad.

During the summer both Laurie and Jen had developed the habit of eating like horses, and it had continued into the new school year, so it was hard not to eat a lot when you were around them. Plus, and Alice didn't know this yet, both of those girls had ulterior motives in befriending her: They were actually trying to fatten up Alice, so that they would look better in comparison.

Unlike Laurie, who was naturally top-heavy, and Jen, who was naturally pear-shaped, Alice gained all over: she had large, hefty boobs and a wide rear, thick thighs and curvaceous hips, but mostly she had a rounded belly.

Alice knew she had a problem. The problem was that she getting fatter. As she waddled behind the counter of Pizza-By-the-Pound, it was obvious that she'd gained even more weight. Her new uniform was already too small, her growing gut poking out beneath its hem, the material stretched tightly across her boobs and potbelly, revealing a slight depression at her deepening belly button.

She wasn't sure what her new weight was, since she was too embarrassed to step on a scale to learn the truth. She knew she had surpassed 200 pounds, but didn't dare check to see how far past that weight she'd gone. 200! What a huge number! She couldn't believe that she had grown so much. And it all came from overeating!

Sighing, Alice absently picked up a calzone and took a bite. She knew she shouldn't, but the aroma was simply too enticing and it made her cavernous gut gurgle urgently. Besides, it was just one...

"Ahem."

Alice stiffened as she heard a voice behind her. It had to be Maggie, Alice's stern supervisor. Unlike Alice, Maggie was a slender hard-body who had no difficulty resisting the cheesy, greasy treats that constantly surrounded her at work. Maggie always watched Alice like a hawk, suspecting that the chubby blonde's increasing waistline was due to her stealing food from work. Of course, that was completely ridiculous...mostly.

Embarrassed, Alice pushed the rest of the calzone into her mouth and chewed vigorously, hoping to hide the evidence of her indulgence before Maggie confronted her. As she chewed, she heard footsteps behind her.

"Hello, Alice," said Maggie, appearing next to her.

Alice smiled weakly and nodded, her mouth full of food. She hoped her cheeks weren't obviously bulging, even as she felt them obviously blushing.

Maggie looked Alice up and down. Alice's uniform was fairly new but it was already tight on her, clinging to her bulbous gut tight enough to reveal the depression of her belly button. It rode up slightly when Alice moved, revealing a narrow slab of flushed pink belly flesh. Grease stains meant that the shirt was practically see-through, and Maggie felt embarrassed for Alice to see that it wasn't hard to see the outlines of her hefty brassiere.

"So, Alice, we need to talk."

Alice nodded and tried to swallow surreptitiously.

"Alice, you've only been working here a short time and you've been great at making pizzas and all. But I need to remind you that you can't eat the merchandise."

"But I wasn't-" protested Alice.

"Ben is a pretty laid-back boss," continued Maggie without breaking, "but that's one rule that he's pretty strict about. And I don't want to have to report you."

"But I'm not eating the food!" said Alice. It was a lie, of course, but she honestly didn't think that she was eating enough food to get in trouble. Sure, a bite here and there but that was hardly a lot, was it?

"Alice, please. I know you've been snacking."

"I haven't! Really!"

"Alice. Don't lie to me."

"But I haven't! I...I think you're just picking on me cuz I'm fat!"

"No, Alice, I'm not picking on you because of your weight." Maggie was starting to get annoyed. "I've seen you eating. Where's that calzone you just shoved in your mouth?"

Alice sputtered, the flush on her cheeks spreading across her face. "...I only had one..."

"Only had one? Really? Well, that's not what this belly says." Maggie grabbed a handful of flab from Alice's exposed gut and jiggled it.

"This thing has been getting bigger ever since you started working here and don't think that I'm stupid. Gee, you start work at a pizza parlour and start gaining weight? Could there be a connection? I wonder!" Maggie was clearly angry now, but Alice could only protest weakly.

"No, it's not from eating here...I just...gain weight really easily..I...It's not my fault I'm fat..."

"Look at yourself!" shouted Maggie, "Seriously, that's a new uniform and you're bulging out of it! You're covered with grease and you're ready to pop! Maybe if you had some self-control, then you wouldn't have to eat everything you see and you wouldn't be so fat! Listen, Alice, I don't care what excuses you cook up, I'm not going to jeopardize my job just because you can't stop yourself from stuffing your face. You can blame it on whatever you want, but this--" Maggie poked a sharp finger into Alice's exposed gut. "--says more about what you've been doing here than anything you could say."

Maggie turned and stomped off before Alice could say anything. But what was Alice supposed to say? She honestly didn't know why she was still blowing up. She had curbed her eating mostly; except for the snacks she ate at her sleepovers with Jen and Laurie, but those were mostly low-cal, diet foods, so what harm could they do? Blast her bad genes and her tight jeans! Alice just couldn't win.

Her lower lip quivered as she turned back to her work. After getting chewed out by Maggie, she hardly felt up to continuing working at the store. When Alice got depressed, she tended to eat. But, no. Not this time.

I'll show I've got some willpower, she thought sadly. She felt her eyes watering, and sniffed as hot tears ran down her chubby cheeks. She wiped them away absently. She didn't want to just start blubbering here at work.

Tyler and Frank were talking at the front counter when Maggie stormed in. Instantly both boys fell silent, well used to their stern supervisor's explosive temper.

"That Alice," said Maggie angrily, "she's eating all the profits."

"What?" said Tyler.

Maggie jerked a thumb over her shoulder. "Don't play dumb to protect your girlfriend there, Tyler. I caught her red-handed, popping calzones in her mouth. I don't know what the boss was thinking hiring someone with such an obvious eating disorder to work in a restaurant! All she does is eat all day!"

"I don't think that's really fair-" began Tyler, but Maggie cut him off.

"And don't think you're off the hook either, mister! She's your squeeze, so you'd better get her stomach under control. If I find out she's been snacking again, I'll fire the both of you!"

Tyler knew, of course, that Maggie didn't really have that authority, and, even if she did, the threat of losing a crappy part-time after-school job wasn't that intimidating. Still, he knew that Alice needed the money and didn't want to jeopardize her job.

"Hey, listen, I don't think you're being fair at all! Everyone snacks when they work at a restaurant. C'mon, you know it's true! You're just hard on her cuz -"

"I'm hard on her because she does a lot more than just snacks! She gorges. Consumes. Gluts herself silly. And I want it stopped, understand?" Maggie shot him a withering look.

"I'm going home for the night. You two go help Alice cleaning up in there. Don't forget this conversation." Maggie threw on her jacket and stomped out, across the food court. Tyler and Frank watched her go.

"Ahem," said Frank,clearing his throat when Maggie was out of ear-shot, "You really need to stand up to that girl."

"Stand up to her? But I was!"

"Yeah, a little. But you need to be a lot more forceful when your woman is involved." He stroked his chin. "I mean, it's none of my business, but if Maggie was talking like that to my girlfriend, I would have to give her a piece of my mind. Loudly!"

Tyler shuffled his feet. "Yeah,I know. You're right."

"I mean, you're a nice guy, Tyler. But sometimes a little too nice."

Tyler gulped. "I guess I'll have to have a talk with Maggie in the morning. And put a stop to this."

"Guess so."

The two boys were quiet. They overheard some hiccupping sobs coming out of the kitchen.

"But first I think I'd better go console my girlfriend."

"Yes, I think that would be a good idea."

Alice's expanding waistline and inflating bustline weren't just concerning Maggie these days. It was the talk of the entire cheer squad as well. Even more so, though, the cheerleaders loved to talk about the changes taking place in the bodies of the team captain and her favorite sidekick.

The other cheerleaders were all gossiping about their leader's increased girth. None of them noticed that they too had grown wider and rounder over the course of the school year. As Laurie grew rounder, her size seemed to have an almost subconscious effect on the cheer squad, who were all now bulging out of their uniforms.

Kristine was stuffing herself into a pair of spandex biker shorts, now too small for the growing bottom-heavy beauty. Like Jen, Kristine tended to gain in her hips and butt, although she also had heavy boobs to balance it out, giving her an extreme hour-glass figure. The shorts bit into her flabby chocolate flesh, causing an extreme muffin top, but the increasingly round black girl didn't seem to notice.

"Look, there's Laurie's favorite lapdog now," sniffed Kristine, nodding her head at Jen in the corner, "Of course, judging by the size of her, she's going to need a bigger doghouse pretty soon."

All the cheerleaders giggled and snickered.

"Hmm, yeah, but I think Alice is Laurie's new "big" pet, if you know what I mean," added Lizzie. Lizzie, too, was bigger, sporting a new potbelly that hung over the waist of her shorts. "She hardly does any work on the team, either. The only cheering those two do is for more snacks!"

Kristine leaned forward, her own rounded backside testing the integrity of her shorts, and whispered conspiratorially, "I swear, Jen has the biggest butt I've ever seen. If she keeps growing, soon she won't be able to fit that massive ass through doors. I wouldn't be surprised if she smashed a toilet the next time she went to the ladies room… or got stuck in the stall!"

"And have you seen how Alice's gut hangs?" added Lizzie, "That girl was always plump, but she's getting so fat now it's embarrassing! She looks like the Pillsbury doughboy. She's so round, that if she pushed her over, she'd probably roll away." Just as Kristine was eager to mock Jen's mammoth rump while remaining oblivious to her own padded rear, Lizzie was happy to poke fun at Alice's bloated belly while ignoring her own flabby middle.

Denise giggled. Surprisingly, she was the only girl untouched by mysterious gains, remaining just as waiflike as ever. "You guys think they're big? You should look at Laurie! Used to be that everything she gained went right to those giant boobs, but I think those pontoons must be all filled up now…because she's starting to put it on everywhere else as well."

"Haha!" laughed Kristine, "Yeah, to think I used to be jealous of her big boobs. But now they're just freakishly huge. I'll bet if she didn't wear a bra, those hooters would reach down to her ankles. She's unbelievable!"

"They look like a pair of blimps to me," said Lizzie. "Good thing they aren't actually filled with helium, or they'd be enough to carry that fat bitch away."

"She'd need helium-filled boobs that big just to lift her fat ass!" agreed Denise.
The girls all laughed at the image of Laurie, her enormous bust inflating with hot air to the point that it lifted the helpless girl up off the ground, carrying her away into the distance.

"That would serve that bitch right," snorted Lizzie. "Maybe then she wouldn't give us all such grief."

"Yeah, you'd think that someone as fat as Laurie wouldn't go around telling us that we're out of shape," said Kristine, adjusting her shorts. "Someone really needs to look in a mirror."

"If she could find one wide enough," said Lizzie.

They all laughed again.

Jen and Alice sat in the corner. They couldn't help but overhear the catty remarks.

Alice felt her cheeks go red, but Jen just giggled.

"Like, do you hear that?" she asked, taking a big bite out of her candy bar. Jen appeared unperturbed by the snide comments, blithely stuffing her face as always. Jen nonchalantly reached behind her and yanked her panties out of her buttcrack. The ever-increasing spheres of her bulging buttocks made it harder for her to find underwear that fit and her knickers were in a near-constant state of wedgie these days.

Alice looked over her bottom-heavy friend. Jen had always had junk in the trunk, enough to give her walk a little wiggle, but these days her walk had become a waddle. Whenever she moved, her movements echoed for several minutes in her pounds of hefty butt blubber, jiggling her panties and pants deeper into her crack and lower down her huge thighs. Jen's choice of clothes was hardly flattering for a girl of her mass. Right now she was wearing a pair of baggy, low-rise jeans that barely covered her wide butt. Unfortunately, the jeans were no longer baggy across her backside and instead stretched tightly, struggling to contain her big, squishy lobes. The jeans waist fell below Jen's ass-crack and when her butt ate her panties, it left her coin-slot on display for all the world to see.

Jen stood up, the sudden motion sending waves through her ass and stomach. Her new gut hung over the waist of her pants, and she had to lift it up to undo the button. She quickly stripped her pants off and pulled on her cheer shorts. They barely fit her. She grunted as she pulled it around her thick thighs, struggling to raise it high enough to cover her enough derriere. Jen's butt was so large now that the shorts were stretched to their limit, the stitching in the rear seat gasping for breath and groaning whenever she walked.

"It's so unfair," said Alice miserably, "I can't believe they're talking about us that way! I mean, we do totally do work, right? We do routines just as much as anyone else, right?"

"Sure!" said Jen. Both girls clung tightly to the delusion that they were still exercising regularly. Jen, however, no longer cared that her ass needed its own zip code. Quite the opposite, ever since learning that Craig adored her vast buns she took new pride in her rump. She reached behind herself and pulled her panties out of her ass crack.

"Like, don't worry about them," said Jen. "Maybe they haven't noticed, but, like, they're not exactly skinny either these days. Kristine's got a butt like a pair of volleyballs and Lizzie has a real paunch going. Like, they're all totally porking out. They'd better cut back on the snacks themselves if they want to fit into their uniforms for much longer."

Latest posts

Back