• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Amber 4.7 - by Dravenhobble (~BBW/SSBBW, Lesbianism, Graphic Sex, ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwavenhobble

~BBW/SSBBW, Lesbianism, Graphic Sex, ~MWG - Sally and Amber celebrate the latter's escape from fat camp

[Author’s note: OK, I’ve done it! The next part in my little bit of the Amber series started by Mollycoddles is complete. It seems somehow great timing as Alice 24a and also came out recently .

This story is part of a series begun by Mollycoddles and continued by FaxMachine1234. Chapters 4.5 and 4.6 are written to emulate Mollycoddles style, 4.7 is written in my own style and 4.8 and 4.9 will hopefully be done more to emulate FaxMachine1234 writing style (he wrote Chapter 5) .

Amber and Sally are the intellectual property of Mollycoddles and this story is simple a fan story to link and fill in the events between 4 and 5 and explain some things. The new character being introduced is actually a creation of mine but anyone is welcome to use her

The plot is a bit thick on the ground but it is laying the groundwork still for future plot lines in 4.8 and 4.9. 4.8 is set presently for release at near Halloween, 2009
Ambers Fattening Christmas poem is based on 'Twas the Night Before Christmas
(or A Visit from St. Nicholas) by Clement Clarke Moore (1823). This is a publically available and public domain poem and as such for non profit use it is fine to use, a copy of the poem can be found here /url]. The later parts of this story are heavily based on the work of Expander Jack

The Story is written from the perspective of Sally, Amber’s lover. As I am male it is slightly difficult to write the erotic sections in a way that would reflect it being Sally writing it, so if it seems blokish and stereotyped at times I’m sorry in advance.
Any spelling mistakes or grammar errors please tell me I'll correct them, I did run it through a spellcheck but it never gets it all, also i did write about 2000 words using liquid mental lubricant.

OK, I think I’ve got all the boring legal or required stuff out the way for the story so, here goes.]

Amber 4.7 – The Ouroborus Effect
by Dravenhobble
(with permission from Mollycoddles)

(For previous chapter click [URL="http://dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33878"]here
)

I woke up as though in a dream. The events of the past week or so seemed like nothing but mere illusions, I would have thought I’d imagined them if Amber hadn’t gained weight,;looking at her, there was the tell tale signs of her gain.

After the fun of last night I looked over at Amber lying beneath the sheets, a huge towering mountain that shook with each breath she took.

“I’ve got to get up.” I thought.

Slowly I climbed from under the sheets and reach about for some clean clothes, then I remembered that in the hurry to get Amber here I’d completely forgotten to bring any for me, so I was forced to put on yesterdays clothe’s. I glanced at the clock, 7AM it read.

“Good. Amber won’t be ready to get up for a little while anyway.”

I crept quietly out of Ambers room and out through the building, outside was crisp white snow.

“It must have fallen in the night,” I thought to myself.

Walking back to my dorm was very uneventful, the world was silent and still, no birds twittered, no dogs barked there wasn’t even the sound of other feet crunching the crisp snow underfoot.

I collected some of my clothes from the dorm and some of the ones Amber had brought over, I also remembered to grab the new scales I also quickly changed into a white button up shirt top and some new jeans, they seemed a little snug but i brushed it off .

Back at Amber’s I raided the cupboards for anything edible, it hadn’t occurred to me that Amber might not have food in, but yet this was indeed the reality, I hadn’t realized in the time we’d been going out most of the time we spent together had been in my dorm so Amber had never really needed to buy in much food.

Popping my head round the door I heard Amber stirring.

“Is it time for breakfast Sally?”

“Not yet Amber I’ve got to nip to the shops.”

“Ok, I’ll be waiting for you when you return.” Amber said winking

I left to go to the shops, I was determined to buy Amber a decent amount of food, I was going to stuff her in celebration of beating the image enhancement people, and the whole thin is in social ideal.

I spent a while at the shop making sure to buy plenty of everything, except the diet food, well all but some packs of the diet cake bars because there were going cheap, not that that mattered but still. The Woman on the till was shocked as I came to pay, I’d filled the trolley to overflowing with all kinds of chocolaty and sugary treats.

“Is this all for you.” Said the woman

“No I’ve got a friend staying” I replied politely

“Don’t you mean some friends..”

“No.”

“There’s enough here to feed an army though.”

“So?”

“Well I can see your no size zero but unless your friend happens to be a sumo eating contest champion, this is going to last you the next month or so.”

“Well it saves on fuel.” I joked “I carry everything in one trip, saves coming back every week.”

“Oh.”

I paid and left the store carrying two huge bags. On the way back I was again shocked at how quiet the world was, it must have been approaching 9 and there was still no-one about, although being so near Christmas I wasn’t surprised really.

I arrived back in Amber’s apartment to find her desperately trying to get dressed. She was attempting to force a pair of overly tight jeans to button around her huge belly, it was certainly a sight to see, even having lifter her belly up over the jeans they still wouldn’t button, her huge belly pushing down forcing the two sides apart.

“Hey your back already,” said Amber huffing and puffing. “How long till breakfast?”

“Not long Amber, do you want a hand with those ?”

“No Sally its fine. They’ll button up in a moment. I’ve just got to try.”

I went off to the kitchen to make her breakfast; it was a huge fry up which I knew she would like simply for the amount of fat it contained.

About 30 minutes later it was ready

“Amber, breakfast time.” I called

“I’m coming.” Called Amber

I heard the door open and then Amber came into view, she had somehow managed to button her jeans up though the zip was never going to make it all the way up, there was a huge exposed patch of skin and the button must have been very strained but her stomach was blocking it from view, she had somehow managed to find out a tank top from her wardrobe though how old it was who knew and considering how small it was she might as well have simply worn her bra out, though why she was even in cloths I didn’t quite know as there was only us two in the apartment.

“Great, a fattening fry up.” Amber said cheerfully. “Just you watch me bloat up for you, I’m going to be a really piggy this Christmas, I’ll teach my parents to sign me away to some fat camp.”

With that she dug right in, stuffing herself with the fried feast I could see her belly bulging with each bite her stomach seemingly pushing the table back, she was a unstoppable eating machine gobbling down everything.

“That was a nice snack Sally.”

“Oh not full yet eh Amber.”

“No-where near Sally, I’ve got a lot of room to fill remember.” Said Amber lifting her huge gut up for emphasis

“Just as well. I’ve brought plenty of food, can’t have you wasting away ,can we?” I shot back.

Sally opened up the oven and pulled another tray out of the grill, followed by a
tray of pancakes.

“I left them to warm because I knew you wouldn’t be full.”

Amber grinned and dug in, covering the pancakes in syrup and quickly eating them.

10 minutes later Amber let out a low groan.

“All gone Sally and I’m done.”

“OK Amber.”

“What are we doing today Sally, asked amber eagerly?”

“Well I thought we would go into town.”

“Town, why?” asked Amber curiously

“Well I thought you’d like to see the town all decorated”

“Sure Sally.”

“Well its a bit cold out Amber so you’ll have to put on something a bit more substantial.”

“Oh boo, cant I just go out like this Sally.”

“No Amber you’ll freeze.”

Amber got up from her seat and waddled off back to her room, her huge hanging stomach swaying from side to side and her rolls jiggling, I could hear her huffing a puffing already simple on the way to her room.

“Sally help !”

“What is it Amber ?”

“Its happened again” I knew what she meant and as I walked over I saw it again, Amber was so stuffed even turning sideways shed had trouble with the doorway, her behind pressed against one side of the frame her belly against the other.

“Hold on Amber.” I said I pushed her and slowly very slowly she squeezed and squashed through the doorway.

“You’ll have to help me again Sally.”

“What’s wrong now Amber ?”

“I can’t unbutton these jeans.”

“hold on then” I said as I walked over, Amber lifted her huge hanging gut up as best as she could, I could see the button and tried to undo it, however I tried the button wouldn’t come undone it was so tight

“It won’t budge Amber. You’re too stuffed”

Amber let go of her huge gut and it dropped back into place, there was a ripping noise then a metallic ting, Amber’s stomach dropped a bit further down causing the expanse of Amber to jiggle wildly.

“I think that’s done it Sally.”

I looked down and saw a glint of metal and realized Amber had popped the button right off.

“You need any help getting ready sexy.” I said to Amber

“No I’m fine lover.”

I left the room to let Amber get ready and collect up what I’d need. Key, Bag, Purse, Phone (although whyIid need that I still didn’t know; it’s not like any-one called me much)

After about 10 minutes Amber appeared in the hallway, although who knows how she got back out through the door

“Are you sure you’re ready Amber?” I said surveying Amber’s expansive body, Her choice of cloths seemed a little off. Even for a very extroverted fat girl these cloths were digging in and stretched well past their limits, her furry coat had ridden up above her belly button, her stretchy tracksuit bottoms were absolutely skin tight despite the fact her lower belly was hanging clearly over the front of them.

“Don’t worry Sally its my winter two piece.” She said starting to laugh

“Are you sure about this is been snowing out Amber.”

“I’m sure Sally, anyway remember a lot of animals in cold lands pack on fat for insulation so I should be fine.”

“I dunno Amber, maybe you should fatten up a bit for winter you know for warmth.” I couldn’t keep this going much longer I started to snigger as well.

We stood there laughing for about 10 minutes. After finally stopping I grabbed my coat and Amber’s dorm key, Amber stepped out the door ahead of me and after leaving I turned round and locked the door.

The Walk to town was for a normal person a brief 5 minutes walk but for Amber with her increased weight it was more like 30 minutes, on the way I remembered something I’d been meaning to ask

“Amber where is the other person your meant to share dorms with ?”

“*huff* didn’t I *huff* tell you she *huff* left college” said Amber under laboured breaths.

“Left college, why?”

“No idea really, I didn’t get on with her she kept trying to put me on diets and get me to go to the gym with her.”

“Maybe just as well she left then.”

“Yeh, I guess.”

It was past 11 am when we reached town, it was already quite full, although with
only around 6 days left to Christmas so I wasn’t so surprised.

“Sally I’m cold.” whined Amber

“I did warn you.”

“Looks like I do need to fatten up after all Sally”

“I’m sure we can manage that, you know I think we can solve both problems Amber” I said looking over at the bakery, whose sign read, ‘Freshly baked cookies and brownies in store today’

I led Amber over to the Bakery, it seemed fairly quiet and had a seating area at the back to enjoy your food

“Can I help you?” Said a plump girl behind the counter

“Can I get 12 brownies, 12 of the fresh cookies, chocolate ones, 4 sausage rolls, 2 large pasties, 2 cheese and ham paninis and a tuna mayo one.”

“Ok that will be £10.75 please.” Said the girl her face beaming

The girl waddled off, I say waddled off because the counter unknown to me hid her true size she was wearing all black, her huge t-shirt like top clung to her, her apron seemed to be pushed considerable our by a huge round belly that stuck out in front of her, her whole body jiggled as she stepped down off a the raised section behind the till, at a guess she was around 4’11 very short with flowing brown hair and weighing at least 250lbs.

After about 5 minutes she returned with my order.

“All this for you.” She asked

“Well the tuna Mayo panini is.”

“Oh, who’s the rest for then?” She asked still smiling sweetly

“My girlfriend Amber” I said pointing at Amber who had gone to sit on a sofa at the back.

“Nice. She looks like she’ll enjoy it, I’m glad I’m not the only girl in this town who likes being fat, I mean I know there are people that like it and people who like seeing others get fat because I regularly visit a site called ‘Curvage’ but I’ve just never met anyone before, in real life anyway.”

“Yeh, I love seeing Amber get fatter and fatter, I wish I could too but no- matter what I can’t gain so I decided I’d rather be with someone else and get them to gain. I can’t say I’ve ever heard of that site though” I made a mental note to check it out when I got back to the dorm.

“Hope I see you round.” Said the girl

“Hope you become round.” I called back, the girl smiled even more at this comment. I carried the food over to Amber and put it on the table just in front of her.

“Ooh all this for little me.” Said Amber as she took up most of the two seat sofa.

“Yes Amber, there’s plenty of dessert too.”

Amber reached towards the food but she couldn’t quite make it. She tried again, but it didn’t work. The low table combined with the sofa and Amber’s huge stomach meant she couldn’t bend enough to reach.

“Sally, help me!” Amber cried

“Does this little piggy want to be fed.” I said

“Feed me Sally, I want to be a true piggy.”

I reached onto the table and began feeding Amber the food on the table, placing the food near her face and letting her grab and eat it from there, each bite seemingly swelling her stomach, her buttons becoming tighter and tighter.

“Uh.” Said Amber

“What is it ?”

“Some-thing is digging into me.”

Amber carried on eating with me feeding her, she made it through what I would call her main meal, all the time I had slowly eaten my Panini, I could see Amber’s gut had grown tight and full, it seemed almost shiny.

“Looks like you’ve got some more gain marks coming Amber.”

“I should hope so I love having those angry red stretch marks they prove I’m getting so fat.”

“Amber your beyond fat you’re truly obese and you know it.”

“Oh Sally I’m only fat you haven’t seen obese yet.”

“Ooohhh promises, promises. If you want to get that fat though you’ll have to eat up piggy.” I grabbed the cookies and started feeding them into Amber’s mouth After about ¾ of them Amber didn’t look too good.

“It hurts Sally I can’t go on - it hurts too much.”

“What does ?”

“My stomach.”

“Amber you’ve eaten way more than this little meal before.”

“I know, it’s just....”*Rip*. “That’s much better.”

“Oh dear Amber what have you ripped this time.” I looked and I really couldn’t see what had torn I thought it must be the seat of Ambers oversized pants, and made a mental note to check when she stood up.

“What’s next Sally?”

In my time wondering I hadn’t noticed Amber had finished off the last cookies.

“Brownies Amber, your favorite.”
“You’ll make me fat if you keep this up.” giggled Amber, her whole body shaking.

I fed Amber the Brownies the crumbs falling over her coat, each mouthful seemed to cause Ambers stomach to hang lower and lower. As Amber took the last bite she looked truly bloated.

“Ok Sally I’ve got to get some presents so meet you back outside here at about 3,” Amber huffed and puffed trying to get up. With some effort she managed to haul herself up to her feet.

“Ok Amber I’ve got some bits to get too.”

We both left the shop and went our different ways, I made sure to look at ambers huge ass before leaving but there was no sign of the mystery rip, I just put it down to the seams straining.

In our hours apart I went round after stuff for Amber , a comedy box set for her was the main thing I managed to get, the second was a special order which rather shocked the shop owner but he agreed, I went back to the little bakers shops just before 3pm and waited, 10 minutes later I saw the unmistakable image of Amber coming towards me through the crowded streets numerous bags on her arms.

“Give me a hand” Amber called as she got nearer.

I hurried over and took some of the bags off her. “What have you brought?”

“You’ll find out soon enough Sally.”

“Oh boo. Well are you ready for the walk back Amber.”

“I guess so, I think we should call for a takeaway tonight, though Sally .I don’t feel like waiting long to eat when we get back.”

By 4 o’clock we were back at Amber’s dorm and I got right onto the phone to the local Dominos.

Latest posts

Back