• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

American Horror Story!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigCutieMargot

a great big fat person.
DimensionsModel
I wasn't sure if there was a thread for this... my favorite TV show!!! Where I live, the summer has cooled off a lot (I slept in a sweatshirt last night for cryin' out loud!) and it definitely has me craving for fall! I so associate AHS with fall, since the new seasons start up in October.

This fall, the theme will be Freak Show - I AM REALLY EXCITED, however, a little nervous, since I was really excited for Coven, which did not live up to my expectations (I've come to love it though).

Here's an article on HuffPo about it: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/28/american-horror-story-freak-show-_n_5627092.html
"The series also announced John Carroll Lynch will be coming on to play the show's “scariest creation so far." Executive producer Tim Minear said the upcoming installment of "AHS" is "not like the first three seasons," praising "Freak Show" for being "the best season so far," and Kathy Bates seems to agree -- at least when it comes to the scare factor."

Does anyone else watch? Have you heard anything else about the new season?

Latest posts

Back