• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

America's striding towards new glory, but it's forgetting something.....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeFA

Aspiring young genius....
Yes, America has finally stepped into a new era of equality with the election of Barack Obama, something which does not also mean "change" for the future of America, but also the fact that Bush will actually be going *does a little dance* WOOHOO!

But i've been wondering, given the fact that Obama is the first Black president of America, has there ever been a FAT president of America? I mean, has there really never been one? Because to my mind, though my American presidential history is a bit sketchy, there hasn't and this in itself is something which is just as worrying as the fact that it took America this long to elect a black one.

Though the American public, and indeed the worlwide viewers of any American election, will not have thought about this in the slightest, probably not even the larger ones. Now don't get me wrong, i'm not saying i'm some revolutionary person with a whole new-founded way of looking at american politics. I'm just some guy with a laptop. But it does bother me how very little America has paid attention to the fact that this is, as far as i'm aware, a reality. No-one seems to care, despite the fact that a so called minority, despite the fact that he is of a race that is not exactly poorly represented in America, has been elected into power, maybe a minority in political terms but not in terms of the American people. But when it comes to fat people, their no under represented minority. Oh noooooo, says the political expert, their really well represented, it's just not widely publicised. Well hang on there mister, cause i think you just implied there that there has been a fat candidate. WELL THATS NEWS TO ME!

Not in living memory, and i think i'm not the only one who can say this, has there been a fat presidential candidate. WHY IS AMERICA SO FATTIST, EVEN THOUGH NEARLY HALF YOU POPULATION IS CALLED THAT!?!?!? ARE YOU ALL INSANE!?

Not you, person who is reading, just american politics.

Well, i'd like to see that "change" too.

I'd like to see more fat candidates having their say, cause let's be honest, they'd probably wanna help you guys and gals out, cause you BBWs and BHMs are all in the same boat as them, aren't ya?

Seems to me that America's problem is not racism, but fattism. Yeah, 'fraid so.
All i ever here about America is, and this not an insult at any of you just what our newpapers blabber on about you, "America is stoopid" and "America is way fat" (headlines may not be acurate and might be funny). Look at that film supersize me. Though it may have put fat people in a bad light, it also woke them up to a few things. Well it should have done.

There's alot of them. Oh yeah, a hell alot, and that lot of them can definitely influence america. Anyone who thinks different, your FATTIST. Your not funny, or clever, but you are annoying and i will hit you.

Yeah, believe what i say people cause things should change in politics fr you guys. Us, look at John "Prezza" Prescott and Gordon "Gitface" Brown. If you don't know who they are, i dont blame you. They are fat, but hell are they boring.

Thats what you guys need, a fat candidate, just minus the Brown/Prescott factor. Someone who understands how you feel, goes through the same problems that you do. Sure Obama will solve your money problems by rebolstering the economy, but will he rebolster you public status. Will he put some credibility into your public status? Cause you sure are credible and nice people, others just need to see past the negativity that plagues you wherever you may go, minus any FA or FFA spots.

You should have rights too people, against the criticism and against any other stuff that may be put against you cause of yo' size. That protection those minorities are getting, you should be saying "i want some of that sugar!". And you deserve it (no fat pun intended, i ain't no mean bitch). Cause theres alot of you, and you have rights.

So next time, if it happens, you see a fat candidate. Give him your ears, listen to what he has to say cause if y'all vote for him soon people will be saying "And the first fat president has just been elected, woohoo!"

Thanks for reading, keep safe.
X

Latest posts

Back