• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

An aussie Meet up type thing thought

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Ok whilst it occurs to me that we do not have bashes like the US does and that the Aussie Population on dimms is somewhat smaller than the US population I have an Idea

It stems from another forum I am on Called Trazling (traci harding fan community) anyway every 1-2 years they have something called trazfest the jist is that we all chip in for accommadation and food and have it in a different state each time.

One person Organises it, gets deposits ect and then you get together for a weekend/long weekend of fun.

Now I know compared to the US bashes it would be pretty tame ie no major events or anything more of a get together sort of thing

We have also done events where we all chip in for a night in cabbins, all bring food and spend the weekend having a great time

so this is my thought, I would be happy to organise some such type of thing however would love to know if any of the Aussie Dimmers would be at all interested or if it would be a big waste of time?

Latest posts

Back