• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

An old gem...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.
Supporting Member
I had heard about this episode of "Alfred Hitchcock Presents..." entitled: "Consider Her Ways." It intrigued me because the premise sounded like that of the unfinished saga I introduced here: The Eatrix.

The basic premise is, a woman wakes up in an alternate reality where she is fatter and is living in a dystopic society where she is kept sedentary and well-fed so she can mass-produce babies.

And it just gets crazier from there. Anyway, I have finally found this episode and thought others might enjoy it.

Consider Her Ways

It's sort of masochistic though, and is pretty much a premise you would find in the Weight Room, so if you're easily offended, you might not want to check it out. I can imagine why anyone would be, I just feel sort of obligated to say that.

And it's the early 60's so the fat-suit controversy need not apply here.

But if you're curious, here's a screen shot:

pic2hq5.jpg

And another one:

pic4tr0.jpg

So basically...

pic6copyxs6.jpg

pic5jg8.jpg

...you might wanna check this out.

Latest posts

Back