• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

An SSBBW & Her Bicycle: A Spectacular Sight

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CausticSodaPop

My wife has just traded in her old "sit-up-and-beg", Jessica Fletcher style bicycle (complete with wicker basket) for a brand spanking new mountain bike. It arrived this morning, courtesy of Parcelforce, and since then she has been tinkering with it and trying it out in the street outside our house. My 450lb* wife riding that bike is the hottest thing I have seen in ages.

Firstly, she hasn't yet switched the large, padded saddle from her old bicycle over on to the new one. Now the new one isn't a small saddle by any stretch of the imagination, however, when she sits on it, it disappears! She completely engulfs the whole thing! Her thighs mask it at the sides, her paunch obscures any sign of the front and the back of it seems to be submerged in her ample buttocks. Unfortunately, it's also rather uncomfortable, so the new saddle won't be staying for long... but whilst it does, I shall be relishing every second that she's sat on it.

The second point which caused me a great deal of delight was that the new bicycle has a high "male" crossbar, and - thanks to the forward position in which a mountain bike places the rider - this means that my wife's substantial belly not only rests on the cross bar but is actually draped over it at either side. There's about five or six inches of definite overhang at each side! It looks amazing!

Now, if only I could persuade her to wear cycling shorts. :wubu:

* = An estimate. We don't have any scales to hand.

Latest posts

Back