• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

An Update/Introduction!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baby Robot

Criminy, it's been absolutely forever since I posted on Dimensions. I will, however, admit to some lurking. Since then, I've moved, twice, been promoted, gained another twenty pounds, got a Blue Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and generally just kept on keeping on. As I'm recently in an entirely new town once more, I'm turning back to my old standby, the internet, to hopefully meet some new friends and not go stir-crazy. For those of you who have never heard anything about me (or simply can't remember) I'll give the old overview.

My name is Patrick, but I usually just go by P.
I live in Florida, directing a nonprofit agency.
I'm 6'4", and about 335 as of this posting, not too small of a dude.
This time last year I was right around 280, so it's been a busy 2006.
I got into the community via my love of food and larger women and a particularly intuitive ex-girlfriend who knew what to call this kink, but soon realized that not only did I like fat people, I liked being fat myself.
I'm not sure what I'm here for? Friendship, discussion, solidarity, all those things, and who knows what else.

Really though, I'm incredibly interested in the nerdy, intellectual side of size acceptance as much as I am the cuddly, delicious side. I'm fascinated by the idea of male/female fat amiration being a sexualized revolution against the tyranny of the dominant beauty standard, and any revolution that embraces its kinks is a neat one in my book.

January25th026.jpg

That's me! Ignore my lavender bathroom!

January25th018.jpg

I told you to ignore it.

January25th028.jpg

That's the belly, obviously I bought the dress shirts several dozen pounds ago.

January25th029.jpg

Pants won't last too much longer, either.

January27th002.jpg

Just to show I'm not all seriousness and lavender bathrooms. Note: This is a wig.

Nice to meetcha, board.

Latest posts

Back