• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

And this is where I stopped taking you seriously...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagalute

Okay, so having come down with a cold and not being able to sleep through all the coughing and sneezing last night I thought of this little game: We all know about the dynamics of HP and the way threads and discussions evolve. Let's share the moments, at which point you changed your mind from "okay, he/she can't argue with that argument" to yourself thinking "okay, now it's getting ridiculous". Or in other words: Statements of other posters that made you stop taking them seriously (I'm just talking about the HP discussions, not the person as a human being per se).
I'm not a mod so I'm in no place to make any rules, but I'd suggest not to mention any names and not to argue with what others before you posted. Instead, share your own HP deal-breaker statements. I'll go first ;)

- any broad brush painting really (as in "all muslims are terrorists", "all conservatives are bible-thumping gun-nuts")
- doubting Obama's citizenship
- longing for WWIII
- using "scripture says so" as an argument in a non-theological discussion
- pretending FOX News or anonymous chain mails are a reliable source
- Uttering either of the phrases "Why do you hate America", "They hate us for our freedom" or "Why should I care what the rest of the world thinks of us?"
- believing the earth is no older than 6000 years
- the word "happy" is part of your username but most of your posts are labeled with a :mad:

Latest posts

Back