BOTH Mind if I Make Love to You, an erotic story by Donna Bee

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Donna

the book version is always better
Kate & Spence-cvr art.png
This 2674-word NSFW erotic story contains explicit descriptions of a sexual nature and features a BHM and His SSBBW lover. This couple has been together quite some time and are still deeply in love. I was inspired by the love and chemistry between the famous actress Katharine Hepburn and her lover of twenty-seven years, the immortal Spencer Tracy, so I named this couple after them.

The story is dedicated to my own BHM Spencer, the star of all my dreams and the inspiration for all my stories.

Mind If I Make Love to You?

Emerging from her home office after a marathon writing session, Kate finds Spencer is still working. His office door is not closed, and she can hear him obviously involved in a Zoom meeting or phone call. His voice sounds unusually stressed. Glancing at the clock, she notes the late hour. He’s usually done with his workday by now.

Walking to his doorway, she stops in the doorway and leans against the door jamb. Because his company provided headset picks up every noise, she knows to be careful not to make any noise, even to call attention to her presence. Leaning there for a while, staring at him with wicked intention; she’s written some especially spicy words today and her body is humming.

Suddenly his nostrils flare, he swallows hard, and the stress lines on his forehead relax. Before looking up, he breathes in deeply through his nose and she knows the scent of her perfume has hit his nose. She expected angry or frustrated eyes given the tone of his voice she overheard; however, she is more than pleased to be greeted by Spencer’s intense and aroused gaze.

Throwing up a finger to silently ask her to wait a minute, he turns his attention back to his caller. The eyebrow creases have returned and he’s writing notes furiously, mumbling an occasional “yes” or “I see” so his caller knows he is listening. Kate observes him with awe, the way he moves, the soft baritone of his voice as he controls the conversation and steers the caller in the direction he wants them to go.

After several minutes, he lets out a small sigh and asks his caller, “do you mind holding for a moment? Or would you prefer I call you back?”

After a moment, he says, “very well. Please hold now.” Once the caller is on hold, his attention turns to Kate.

“What brings you to my door gorgeous?” He asks as she moves into the room to stand next to him. Resting her hand on his shoulder, she can feel his tension.

“Checking on you sweetest. You’re stressed, can I help?” she says with just enough purr in her voice to let him know what’s on her mind. His hand automatically goes up the back of her generous thigh, under her loose dress, to cup her more than ample butt cheek.

“Mine,” he growls softly. “I want you now, but I have to finish with this guy and get this report to my boss before 7pm. This account executive is being a tool and stomping on my last nerve.”

“I’m sorry,” she pouts and starts to pull away, only to have him pull her closer.

“I should be done within the hour,” he says, between kisses to her soft, round tummy as both his hands are now cupping her full, fleshy hips. “Do you mind waiting on me, darling?”

“Not a bit, not a bit…” her voice trails off for a moment as his hands travel back to her cheeks, giving each a possessive squeeze. “I’ll go do the lunch dishes and get dinner started,” she recovers her composure momentarily.

Pulling her face down to his gently, he gives her a soft kiss before releasing her. “Don’t go to too much trouble, agreed? Heat some of that leftover pasta primavera you made last night. We can finish that bottle of Riesling.”

Nodding, she turns to walk out, but before she is out of reach, she feels a hand smack her ass and she jumps slightly. Walking toward the door, she swings her hips exaggeratedly as she saunters out of the office. But not before she hears him pick up his headset.

“Thanks for holding Bill. I know you’re busy, so I won’t waste any more of your time. Do you have those numbers I need?...”

~~~
continued next post

Donna

Spencer emerged from his office just under forty-five minutes later. Heading around the corner into their living room, he hears Kate’s humming coming from the kitchen and the delicious aroma of pasta primavera floating on the air. Calling her name softly, he’s perplexed when she doesn’t acknowledge him.

Entering the breezeway into their small kitchen, he sees why. She has earbuds in and obviously the music turned up too loud. One of these days she’s going to blow out her earbuds or her eardrums. Probably both. He thinks to himself. Slowing his pace, he quietly walks up behind her and places his arms around her waist. She jumps and a little sauce splashes to the cooktop.

Setting down her spoon and turning the heat down low, she removes the earbuds and places them on the counter before turning in his embrace.

“You’re going to give me a heart attack sneaking up on me like that!” She smiles and places a playful kiss on his lush lips.

“And you’re going to kill what’s left of your hearing woman!” He says, giving her a kiss back. “Is it close to being ready? I’m starved.”

“Close, about another ten minutes on low should do it. Grab some bread and a glass of wine to hold you over.” She turns back around to stir the food.

“It’s not the food I’m starving for, darling, Mind if I make love to you?” His voice is low, seductive to the nth degree. To accentuate his words, he pulls her closer to him, her back to his front, so she can feel how much he wants her before burying his face into her neck. Moaning, she grinds her abundant ass against his already stiffening erection letting him know she is feeling just as aroused.

~~~
continued next post

Donna

One quick meal later, the dishes rinsed and sitting in the sink, Kate wipes the counter off quickly before joining Spencer in their bedroom. While she was taking care of the dishes, he had taken the liberty of turning down the bed, putting on some seductive music, and lighting the vanilla coconut candles she loves. He sits on the end-of-the-bed bench already shirtless, his incredibly masculine ‘dad-bod’ partially on display, removing his shoes when she enters their bedroom.

Immediately rising to his feet, in two strides he is wrapping her in his strong arms and gently nudging her back against the wall. Once she is pinned to the wall by his hefty body, his lips claim hers in a long, deep kiss. He happily swallows her sighs as she parts her plump lips, allowing his tongue to explore her depths. As adept as he is between the sheets, his kisses are eloquent and the perfect teasing prologue to their story of love.

The kisses always started out the same way. Slow and deep. Gentle. Like they couldn’t believe they were allowed to do so. As their shared passion rises, he starts kissing her like he’s trying to breathe her in. Fierce kisses. Hard kisses. Lighting fires deep inside her, the heat spreading throughout both of their bodies. His big body molds into her incredibly pliant flesh perfectly. Two parts of one soul coming together in sheer perfection.

Pulling away as little as possible, he lowers his hands to the hem of her dress, which hangs somewhere between her hips and knees, and gently lifts the loose, silky garment over her head and tosses it aside, pulling his lips away completely only long enough to allow the dress to come off. Stopping for a moment, his eyes take her lush, yielding body in. When he looks into her eyes, the passion he feels is reflected back from the depths of her hazel brown eyes.

Immediately, his hands go to her full and heavy lace covered breasts. Palming them through their delicate covering, her nipples harden and pebble under his expert touch. Rubbing his thumbs over the tips, his mouth leaves hers again, this time, travelling down her chin to her neck and collarbone, eventually stopping in the valley between the two pendulous orbs. As his lips rest on the delicate skin there, he reaches around and unhooks her bra.

Sliding the strap down her right arm first, his mouth takes the straining nipple of her right breast into his mouth, nibbling gently before suckling the sensitive bud. His fingers trace fire across her skin as he lowers the left strap, removing the bra and tossing it onto the pile with his shirt and her dress. Soon his hungry mouth leaves her right breast and lands on the left, nibbling momentarily before settling into a gentle sucking sensation.

It doesn’t take long for her to respond, soft moans emanating from within her, urging him further in his exploration. Her small giggle is musical as his beard tickles her delicate skin. The friction of his hairy chest against her body causes electrical tingles to travel to the lowest part of her belly, flooding her panties.

With one hand on her breast, his other hand travels down her rolls which rise gently before dipping into small valleys, following the soft indents of stretch marks. In the soft candlelight, they shimmer the lightest tint of pink against her alabaster skin, subtly delineating the landscape like a roadmap to her most erogenous zones. His other hand travels down to catch up as ten wide fingers converge on her lower belly. It’s far softer than the finest pillow and he delicately kneads the flesh, treating it with the reverence of a chef with his best pastry dough.

Dropping to his knees, Spence rests his head on her belly, breathing deeply. The scent of her arousal is faint, but he knows it well. Kate is moaning now, her chubby hands cupping his face lovingly because she knows what’s next. His head laying on her belly, his hands travel around to her incredibly round cheeks, taking the globes in his hands and squeezing each lovingly.

Bending gently, Kate kisses the top of his head and reaches down to massage his shoulders and arms. Her nerves are alive, kinetic, almost humming. Everywhere his fingers touch, the skin is on fire; a slow, sensual burn. She continues to kiss his forehead and touch his upper body while he trails his right hand down to the back of her thigh.

As his hands travel to her inner thigh, Kate throws her head back and lets out a loud moan that echoes off the walls of their bedroom.

“Do I turn you on, my darling?” he asks, his voice deep and growly.

“Yes,” her voice is breathless. “Spence?”

“Hmmm?” he replies distractedly as his hand continues to travel up her inner thigh to her already glistening apex.

“Let me love you,” her voice is keening now, her hips moving at a slow rhythm.

“As you wish,” he smiles and stands. Her lips seek him and stay there as she starts gently pushing him backwards until the back of his legs bump the edge of the bench. Reaching for his waist, Kate unbuckles his belt and all of the buttons of his jeans, hands trembling with desire.

Pulling back slightly, she hooks her thumbs in his waistband and all but yanks his jeans and briefs down to his knees in one motion.

“Sit,” she says, her voice low. His breath hitches before he acquiesces. Kate isn’t often given to take a commanding tone, but when she does, Spence knows he is in for an intense experience. She drops to her knees in front of him and finishes removing his pants, throwing them to the side.

Spreading his deliciously thick thighs, she crawls between and settles herself, her fingers reaching out tentatively to touch his tumescent length with one hand. She looks over his substantial body hungrily as her gaze travels upward to see his sweet face smiling down at her. His hands go to her hair before she’s even leaned in to kiss his meaty, and now fully erect, cock.

Tenderly moving her hand up and down his shaft, from base to tip, she rubs the pad of her thumb along his purple head, spreading the arousal that has already begun to leak from him down the underside. His breath hitches again and his grip in her hair tightens. Without waiting, she leans over and runs her tongue from the base to the top ridge, taking the head into her mouth when she reaches it.

Swirling her tongue around slowly, she takes him into her mouth steadily, easing down toward the base with her tongue along the underside. The deeper into her mouth he goes, the more she relaxes her throat. As its crown reaches the back of her throat, she swallows hard to control her gag reflex and create a pleasant suction.

Cupping his sack smoothly with one hand, the other hand braces herself on his thigh as she begins the tempo of moving up and down. His eyes roll back into his head now, and she closes hers to stem the tears that spill gently down her fattened cheeks. She pours every bit of her heart into giving him pleasure.

Just as she feels his balls tighten, he loosens his grip on her hair and cries out, “baby please stop!” And with an abrupt popping sound, she obeys and releases him.

Helping her to stand before standing himself, he takes her hand in his. Leading her to their shared bed, he asks her to remove her now soaking panties and lay on her side. As she does as he requests, he goes around to his side of the bed and climbs in beside her, wrapping his arms around her fattened middle.

He buries his face into her neck, nibbling her ear and kissing her neck. His swollen cock is positioned at her entrance, and she pushes back against him in an attempt to create friction. His voice in her ear is a whisper, making the flesh pebble and the little hairs on the back of her neck to stand up.

“Throw your left leg up over mine and bend forward slightly,” he advises. Doing as instructed, she feels him line himself up before he enters her gingerly, a bit at a time just like she took him into her hot mouth. She moans with each inch he tunnels, trying and failing to push back against him and take him all at once. She cries out in frustration, moaning and whimpering. Despite this, once he is all the way in and she can feel his balls resting on her backside, he stops and grips her hips so she cannot move. Another cry floats in the air.

“Please honey. Please!”

“Shhhh,” he coos in her ear, “I know. Just relax your body and let me take you where you want to go. Let’s climb that mountain together.” His lips start kissing her neck again as his hips start to rock in a rolling motion.

He slides in and out, pulling all but the tip out, then sinking all the way to bottom again. Over and over, his breathing started to come in huffs, the same tempo as his stiff member. Her voice repeats his name ecstatically along with varied sounds of “ohhhh sooo good” and “yessss baby, there.”

He can tell by the way her body is contracting around him and trembling uncontrollably that at this particular angle he is hitting that sweet spot with every piston-like thrust. He feels her muscles tighten and his body tingles. They’re teetering on the edge of that mountain.

“I’m going to come,” she chokes out, almost a whisper, confirming what her body has already told him. Her breathing comes now in gasps.

“I love you, Kate.” He whispers in her ear before they both shudder and explode. Her walls contract around him as he twitches and releases his seed deep within her, coating her insides and mixing with her own orgasm. They stay locked together as their breathing returns to normal and she wipes the tears from her face.

“I love you, too,” she says barely above a whisper, her body spent. “I didn’t mind that at all.”

Latest posts