• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Anklet and/or wristlet that custom FITS!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamgrrrl

Hiya Gang!

I have found some great silver toned choker type necklaces by Bijou Drive that actually work as a nice anklet for my ample ankle. I had received a large lot of jewelry and found that this item can work as and anklet or wristlet. I don't really like it as a choker... but it is cute that way too.

To use it on your ankle you simply connect the lobster claw in a link that is comfortable, then loop any excess on the lobster claw and reconnect. Or you can just snip the hang if you prefer to use it only as an anklet.

On my wrist I just double it and it looks great. Hey, you may just want to use it as a necklace, but I am more excited about having an anklet that fits for summer.

I have just listed them at ebay. I offer 2 of them in each auction and at a very low starting bid price of 1.99. They are new with tags.

Find it by searching BIJOU DRIVE or with this item number 230124352735. There are 5 sets of 2 available.

It is silver tone with 8 clear stones, and 17 1/4 inches long. Take a peek:

e6f6re2.jpg

I will also be adding some big babe clothing, more jewelry and even some nice silk shirts for your men.

Thanks!
Jam:kiss2:

Latest posts

Back