• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Annoying fit issues with pants when you're very large of thigh

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wistful

Hi all..Please tell me I'm not the only one who due to my size and shape has fit issues with pants.I'm supersized and have supersized thighs(one of my largest areas) but my calves while still fat are considerably smaller.In my family we refer to our legs as "drumsticks"..so that should give you an idea of how I'm shaped.

Anyhow due to how my legs are it is very tricky for me to find a pair of pants that fit properly and that manage not to "ride up"and get caught in my thighs.Let me explain..I'll put on a pair of pants that fit just fine at the beginning of the day and all will be well *but* sometime during the course of the day the pants will ride up and I'll almost look like I have high waters on.I'm all about being as neat as possible and creating a smooth silhouette so I find this issue frustating in the extreme..not to mention embarrasing.I feel as if I can never really be well dressed because of this problem.

I know the issue isn't the actual size because the actual fit is just fine...I'm beginning to wonder if perhaps it's the material the pants are made from?? Maybe it's the cut? Anyhow if anyone has any suggestion I would really appreciate them.Also I would love any suggestions that other large thighed people have for pants that they are happy with(I'm about a 34 or a 5x/6x in pants.)Thanks!!!

Latest posts

Back