• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Any DIMMERS out in Philly this Saturday 4/26?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Obstreperous Ms. J

Omniscient Minority
Hey y'all. I am coming out to see my fellow Big Moves girls out in Philly as they present their new show Big Top. I will be at both shows and I hope to organize a get together at the Franklin Mint. They have old school ice cream goodness and the US's oldest candy store is right next to it. PM me if you are coming out!
All the best,
J

Big Moves presents...

The Big Top: A circus-themed revue
with Dancers of All Sizes to Delight the Eye!

Saturday, April 26, 2008 * shows at 2 and 8 p.m.
(doors open half-hour beforehand)
The Rotunda, 4014 Walnut St., Philadelphia
Tickets: $12/adv. (available only at www.bigmoves.org), $15/adv.
children 12 and under get in for $5 all shows!

The Big Top shows Big Moves at its carnivalesque best, with jazz dance, bellydance, musical theater, lyrical, and even some bhangra-styled hip hop. We’ve also added clowning, aerial dance, feats of strength and dexterity, and live musical variety acts. All of this is framed by a touching pantomime of two young lovers whose lives are torn asunder by the winds of fate and the whirl of the circus and life on the road.

At the Rotunda, Big Top audiences will get the full circus experience. We've got candy girls, hawkers, and service with a smile. Out in the alcove, there's popcorn, peanuts, and don't forget the sideshow with a fortune teller, "Not-So-Little Egypt" bellydancers, and games that dare you to defy the odds.

Big Moves Boston was given the Spirit of the Fringe award at the 2007 Montreal Fringe Festival, and the organization was selected by Boston Phoenix readers as the Best Dance Company in 2006 (it is again a nominee for that category in the current Boston Phoenix Readers' Choice election). Big Moves is the only producing and training organization in the country dedicated to creating high-quality, multi-genre dance productions featuring performers of all sizes. In Boston, Big Moves is a fiscally sponsored project of the Boston Dance Alliance, a 501(c)3 organization. For more information about Big Top and the various programs of Big Moves around North America, go to www. bigmoves. org or call 617-869-2970.

Latest posts

Back