• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

anyone had any college professor crushes?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

comngetmeFA

Well I recently graduated from college (Fine Arts) and today I was thinking about one of my first professors that I had the HUGEST crush on. And of course, like the cliche, he was an English professor. :p

I remember my first class with him, I was like thinking, "who is this guy" kinda sarcastically. I even laughed at him under my breath a few times. I think it was his total opposite nature to many other professors--I graduated from a an HBCU (historically black college/university). He was kinda like those teachers that you see on movies and tv. He's very liberal, has the pony-tail, the black-rimmed glasses, and dresses in that 'grungy' style. And of course, I found out later that his art of choice is poetry. Plus, he's in a notable band (i dont know if it's very notable, but he has a cd on Towerrecords.com):rolleyes: . Anyway, he seem's like the typical archetyped English professor a girl would have a crush on!

But when I first saw him, I didn't think he was very attractive. He was really thin, still tall, though, but had a prominent nose. After being subjected to his great personality though, he became very, very sexy. Quite frankly, he gave me the whole wet panties thing. :wubu: :D

I took him for two honors English courses and a Creative Writing course around my junior year. By then he had an obvious affect on me. I would even wear sort of low-cut shirts, my 'good' bras, dresses, and skirts in class, just like a girl on a movie would! I didn't like going into his office, because one, it was kind of cramped and I felt closed in. (Silly, I know) And two, I would be sort of nervous around him, you know, I think he could tell that I had a thing for him. A few times, he invited me and a friend of mine to his annual halloween parties or one of his band's shows. But he did this for all of his students, so...

But I think what made me like him even more was his liking of my work. In his classes I showed him a few of my short stories (many that are erotica), and I would love the comments he would write on my papers (constructive criticism and all). I always wondered if a few of my stories aroused him in the nether region...:eat2: Mmmm, to think about that...

Yet, it was about probably my sophmore year that I began to realize that he was quite popular with other female students.

Anyway, I wanted to share that and see if there were any other people out here who've had professor crushes, or even dated some of their professors.

Back